• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to take for a day at indoor water park? EDIT: MADE CHOICE

I guess he’ll have to suck it up and ride that lazy river around and around till it passes, probably puke. Puke wouldn’t make that water anymore gross than it is. I suspect this happens a lot at places like that. Hopefully, he will realize that going to indoor water parks is a big mistake. I like your PCP suggestion, that’ll get him there much faster and be much more terrifying. Yikes.

18vh7ekx3jotfjpg.jpg

🧙‍♂️
🍋tek👍 🤮👎

I may have been open to it a few posts ago but at this point there is no good god damn way I would swim at an indoor water park, not to mention especially tripping, after reading this thread. PCP (or heroin) would have to be the choice. Yeah I thought I could shrug this thread off and no go. You all won. lol And I was encouraging at first.

(find a fake palm tree and sit under it and listen to podcasts, or just go miniature golfing)

You got this though Pinehurst, I know you will make a good day of it however it turns out. Thought it would have happened by now.

I may have been open to it a few posts ago but at this point there is no good god damn way I would swim at an indoor water park, not to mention especially tripping, after reading this thread. PCP (or heroin) would have to be the choice. Yeah I thought I could shrug this thread off and no go. You all won. lol And I was encouraging at first.

(find a fake palm tree and sit under it and listen to podcasts, or just go miniature golfing)

You got this though Pinehurst, I know you will make a good day of it however it turns out. Thought it would have happened by now.
Is this week. I'm a planner. I'm just telling myself, we've all been to water parks throughout our lives, right? Guys? I mean swimming in the river or lake is full of toxic shit, right guys? Guys?

Come on y'all, y'all are literally shitting on my parade, here. With baby shit and Mersa, and flesh eating bacteria talk.

But seriously, PCP? I've tried 2-FDCK and wasn't super excited by the effects. What is the closest analogue of PCP and I'm thinking any dissos would have more wonky legged than annego death from a few grams of mushrooms?

If I wasn't hot on 2-FDCK, would PCP analogues be worth investigating?

Earlier in the thread I thought people made some good suggestions so there are plenty in here.
Good deal, yes I was at Action Park NJ one year, although it as outdoors it was pretty neat too. The had a tube they shut down and it scared the crap out of me, you basically did a loop da loop in a dark tube with a lot of water and then dumped 20 feet into a lake at the bottom.

Earlier in the thread I thought people made some good suggestions so there are plenty in here.
Good deal, yes I was at Action Park NJ one year, although it as outdoors it was pretty neat too. The had a tube they shut down and it scared the crap out of me, you basically did a loop da loop in a dark tube with a lot of water and then dumped 20 feet into a lake at the bottom.
Were you on drugs then? Usually people will just smoke weed, or take a low dose of LSD or 0.5-1g of mushrooms at a theme park.

Sorry, I meant in general. I've always been courius about PCP but assumed of I wasn't into the dissociative feeling, I probably wouldn't be into that whole class of drugs. Q

I used to love swimming and playing football on oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine. All taken in low doses and later I would watch a zombie film on VHS and smoke weed.

Just weed that day. Geez, must have been 30 years ago. Action Park could be a golf course by now.

I am not a trip at a theme park kind of guy. The theme part itself is the trip. Although I did go to the Bronx Zoo on acid once. People started looking like particular animals that day.

Is this week. I'm a planner. I'm just telling myself, we've all been to water parks throughout our lives, right? Guys? I mean swimming in the river or lake is full of toxic shit, right guys? Guys?

Come on y'all, y'all are literally shitting on my parade, here. With baby shit and Mersa, and flesh eating bacteria talk.

But seriously, PCP? I've tried 2-FDCK and wasn't super excited by the effects. What is the closest analogue of PCP and I'm thinking any dissos would have more wonky legged than annego death from a few grams of mushrooms?

If I wasn't hot on 2-FDCK, would PCP analogues be worth investigating?
Just smoke weed before you go or if you must trip take a low dose of LSD, or mushrooms. But I am sure as you know on mushrooms your eyes get super dilated and people can easily tell you are on drugs. I thought parks and places are closed due to Covid or coronavirus?

I used to love swimming and playing football on oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine. All taken in low doses and later I would watch a zombie film on VHS and smoke weed.

like this?

first time I did methadone i was 14 15 ,I watched this my frend called me said I feel it i 2 min afrer he called i was like i feel it i thought i was gonna die good times

Sewerslide did you change your name just for this thread? lol :D The indoor water park attraction, ride the sewerslide on acid.
I've always been sewerslide, and don't miss the pussy squirt competition slip n slide seranwrap gernomo to pool of hot womeneed