• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What to do with with Pure GHB Crystals?

KetaLogic

Greenlighter
I have had a lot of difficulty finding information about the proper use of GHB Crystals. I will be getting them lab-tested (in my country this is easy and free) to confirm purity but assuming it comes back as 100% GHB, what next? Just use a good-quality scale (I understand that dosing is very sensitive) and mix with water for taste and convenience? It seems from googling that pure crystals are somewhat rare but is there anything else I should know or can I just use the dosing chart below (found on Psychonaut Wiki) and give it a go?

Any other tips for a new user would be greatly appreciated as well!

Threshold0.5 g
Light0.5 - 1 g
Common1 - 2.5 g
Strong2.5 - 4 g
Heavy4 g +Warning: Risk of death above 10 g

Wow nice rare find Ketalogic. Back in the time it was legal, crystal was the norm. After that came the GBL kit's with NaOH and PH-strips.

Got them a lot of time, provided with a scoop for measuring. Allready invested in a scale as its more accurate.
Like you. What else. You can start small, a dose of 0.75 will produce a light high for a average person.

Keep a clock on dosing if you are wanna be on the save side. I saw a person who didn't wait long enough take another dose and it was not pleasant. Seeing someone fighting against going out. First timer.

Another thing GHB is super Hydroscopic. Did I wright that correct? It will absorb any moisture it can so silica pac's are usefull and a airtight container.

And never combine with Alcohol!

Wow nice rare find Ketalogic. Back in the time it was legal, crystal was the norm. After that came the GBL kit's with NaOH and PH-strips.

Got them a lot of time, provided with a scoop for measuring. Allready invested in a scale as its more accurate.
Like you. What else. You can start small, a dose of 0.75 will produce a light high for a average person.

Keep a clock on dosing if you are wanna be on the save side. I saw a person who didn't wait long enough take another dose and it was not pleasant. Seeing someone fighting against going out. First timer.

Another thing GHB is super Hydroscopic. Did I wright that correct? It will absorb any moisture it can so silica pac's are usefull and a airtight container.

And never combine with Alcohol!
Ya. When it was legal and I ordered GHB from Europe it was a powder. I just measured out the volume of the powder dry and added a volume of water to make it about 3-5 ml a dose. When doses are a couple few grams you can fine tune the effect you want after mixing and it's fine. Just start on the lower end.

Ya. When it was legal and I ordered GHB from Europe it was a powder. I just measured out the volume of the powder dry and added a volume of water to make it about 3-5 ml a dose. When doses are a couple few grams you can fine tune the effect you want after mixing and it's fine. Just start on the lower end.
When preparing GHB from GBL the final solution, from which the ratio was calculated. Is essentially the same, maybe volumetric dosing is preferable due to GHB's hygroscopic's nature.

Btw hygroscopic is the right term