• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What to do with this money?

Since I didn't attend this is mearly a suggestion.
How about you by a load of test kits, so that people have no excuse not to test their pills before they go out. Or perhaps some other harm minimisation equipement, like pilltesting.com
------------------
-------------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around a darkened room, munching pills. and listening to repetitive music...

I believe that's what enlighten does, so maybe the money would be good to go there.
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

hehe how about one of those dugongs they look pretty cool
smile.gif

I suggest future fundraisers be named something more like "event to raise funds", just so people don't get confused and think they're donating money to bluelight.
I wasn't there, so I guess i shouldn't really be commenting, but if i wanted to donate money to enlighten, i'd send them some money directly, not go to a bluelight fundraiser.
------------------
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

I like wazza's idea.
smile.gif

But, I agree, whatever Jase or Skydancer suggest, is what we should do.
BFB,
I think you should hold off on making that donation to Enlighten for a little while. Wait until you hear from Jase or Skydancer.
I have an e-mail address for Skydancer that he will more than likely see more quickly than the one that you have. If you like I can forward your e-mail to him.
Let me know.
Finn
smile.gif

hehe, a few more fundraisers and you can buy all of melbourne zoo. Half those animals look like their on drugs anyway. Those nocturnal animals need a bit of meth in their diets!!!
And over in enclosure one we have, Bluey the crackhead komodo and his pals, Dale the doped up dugong and Kristy the smacky orangataun.
Why weren't these little chums our olympic mascots???
------------------
sucky...sucky... five dolla.

Finn! Baby! Have your people email my people with the details!
smile.gif

buy lots of G and we'll have a real Bluelight party
wink.gif

no actually i think you should just give the money to bluelight like it was intended.