• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos what to do with a solution?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
i got an etizolam solution but i dont really know what to do with it. i dont want to dose too much on accident or something trying to drip it. can i just order blotter papers and put like 4 drops (1mg) on each blotter?

Four drops is alot of fluid. You could maybe get 250mcg on a large tab size.

But why go through the hassle. Liquid administration is more accurate.

Actually now that i think of it thats a pretty good idea for my purposes. I keep a little bag of etizolam powder in my wallet for emergency purposes (because ive been horribly addicted to benzos I don't take benzos anymore unless i really need to turn down the volume on things). But its a pain to eyeball a dose of a substance thats active in the microgram range when you're on the go. I usually scrape up what might be 1-3mg depending on the situation. I rarely get too low of a dose and sometimes wind up with 7-8mg, which has a nasty rebound for me, takes me back to that place.

I should make some 1mg tabs to keep in there (1mg-2mg is all i need, even for that time recently when i realized i partially detached my right tricep after bench pressing and was looking for an escape button from that realization). The rebound from 1-2mg isnt too bad, rebound from 8mg of etizolam is actually pretty nasty.

I'd probably use high proof ethanol myself. What you likely (inevitably) have is a propylene glycol solution which should work but they'd be kind of greasy, not good for a wallet

i got an etizolam solution but i dont really know what to do with it. i dont want to dose too much on accident or something trying to drip it. can i just order blotter papers and put like 4 drops (1mg) on each blotter?
4 drops 1ml. no no no no no.

its 20 drops to the ml

lucky you were on the lower side but please with dilutions always check density and know

20 drops of a substance with the density of 1 ie water or very dilute solutions in water equates to

1ml of liquid.

4 drops 1ml. no no no no no.

its 20 drops to the ml

lucky you were on the lower side but please with dilutions always check density and know

20 drops of a substance with the density of 1 ie water or very dilute solutions in water equates to

1ml of liquid.
I think he is implying he has a 5mg/ml solution where each drop is 250ug. Who knows what's actually the case 🤯

Four drops is alot of fluid. You could maybe get 250mcg on a large tab size.

But why go through the hassle. Liquid administration is more accurate.

Actually now that i think of it thats a pretty good idea for my purposes. I keep a little bag of etizolam powder in my wallet for emergency purposes (because ive been horribly addicted to benzos I don't take benzos anymore unless i really need to turn down the volume on things). But its a pain to eyeball a dose of a substance thats active in the microgram range when you're on the go. I usually scrape up what might be 1-3mg depending on the situation. I rarely get too low of a dose and sometimes wind up with 7-8mg, which has a nasty rebound for me, takes me back to that place.

I should make some 1mg tabs to keep in there (1mg-2mg is all i need, even for that time recently when i realized i partially detached my right tricep after bench pressing and was looking for an escape button from that realization). The rebound from 1-2mg isnt too bad, rebound from 8mg of etizolam is actually pretty nasty.

I'd probably use high proof ethanol myself. What you likely (inevitably) have is a propylene glycol solution which should work but they'd be kind of greasy, not good for a wallet
yeah exactly thats why i want it i really just want tablets or a blotter. i can only get powder or a solution and its just not really my favorite way. i figured with a blotter i can just let it melt under my tongue when i wanna chill out or something

its 20 drops to the ml
there is no one true "drops per mL". it depends on the dropper and the liquid in question and should be determined empirically for each specific dropper

if the solution is propylene glycol then it will not evaporate and so blotters are a no go.
maybe drop it on gummy bears

your working of surface tension and liquid density.

a dilute salt in water is most likely 1.

that's a great idea for liquid alice I never thought of.

if you don't want it laid put some glycol in it :)