• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What to do when staying up all night on uppers?

trocious

Bluelighter
I usually first clean my apartment, then organize everything I own, then complete whatever tasks I have to do..

Tonight is one of those nights I think, I enjoy doing this but the only thing I dislike is when I need to eat a snack/meal and take a 30 minute "awake nap".

I want to do something interesting tonight, like a project. Any suggestions?

What do you guys do usually?

I usually get online or play the Wii. If I cleaned the kids would wake up LOL :)

all the uppers in the UK are shiitteee at the min unless I'm missing out on something....
I usually first clean my apartment, then organize everything I own, then complete whatever tasks I have to do..

Tonight is one of those nights I think, I enjoy doing this but the only thing I dislike is when I need to eat a snack/meal and take a 30 minute "awake nap".

I want to do something interesting tonight, like a project. Any suggestions?

What do you guys do usually?

go on wikipedia, type in something im curious about, read it, go to the next curiosity.
figure out ways to go to sleep.

Same as me!

haha mate even i do the wikipedia search while im on uppers..its a good way to learn :D

1: Make love with hours of foreplay. It gets me ready to...

2: Organize all my invoices and paperwork for my *2* clubs (thats right, I've invested in 2 now!) and make late/early phone calls to my employees, among other people
3: get everything wrapped up for the raves I promote...and on occasion run...over the weekend
4: have everything packed and ready to go for my E-Bay store
<I'm a WORKAHOLIC! 3 Jobs is good enough for me now though.>
5. Ketamine, Ketamine, Ketamine!! Cook Ketamine and have a WILD time scraping it off the plate for consumption.
6. Check out Bluelight during my breaks. ;)
...Oh yes I forgot, smoke a cigarette every 30 minutes or smoke 2-3 in a row.

Thanks to Addys

smoke ciggarettes... listen to music, clean up, talk to people on msn... and go through every forum on BL ;)

Oh man I hate staying up all night on uppers. :| I guess if I'm on them though, and can't sleep I end up organizing EVERYTHING ! - ('fun') books, cookbooks, all my loose papers, write letters...haha, cut up old pictures (did that last time- took FOREVER), and washed the entire floor surface with a sponge (painful). Good times?

I try to chill somewheres, doing uppers alone is discouraging I find... sometimes I'd pop a speed before going to my ex's and she'd get me to sneak in through her window... I miss those days :( makes me sound like a loner speaking like this. Anyhow, I usually stay up longer than a night on uppers, that's why I quit speed.

Try to learn a language, end up reading it and going on facebook, then going back and trying to redo it, and then end up not doing it.

back when we used to do a lot of coke we would play board games all night. Scrabble is not fun skeeted out. Also, played a ton of video games. Most like rockband/guitar hero, the coke made us pros.

Now I can't stand uppers at all and I can't stand staying up late. I look back at those times now and was like wtf was I doing staying up until 7am. Gross!

Do you guys not have a job or do you extend the tweak into the day as well? Or is this all just on the weekends?
But to answer the question, I usually find something on the web that I am interested in and LEARN. I take notes and all of that.

Do you guys not have a job or do you extend the tweak into the day as well? Or is this all just on the weekends?
But to answer the question, I usually find something on the web that I am interested in and LEARN. I take notes and all of that.
If I had to stay up the next day I'd extend the tweak for however many days I had to work. Until I started being stupid from sleep deprivation. Sleep for a few days, rinse, repeat... 8o

I do the wikipedia free association thing, look up one thing which will lead me to another and then another, then when I get bored of that I'll usually go to youtube and watch music videos, look up different artists I like. Sometimes I'll just play guitar for hours straight. Sometimes I'll come here.

Usually I'll take em during the day and get a shit load of things done, that's my favorite use for them, just getting things done, usually the things I don't want to do, like returning emails, phone calls, work related things, especially planning, I'm not good at thinking ahead without stimulants.

Don't even bother doing em unless you have something to come down with. just my opinion.

Working from home has its benefits ;)

back when we used to do a lot of coke we would play board games all night. Scrabble is not fun skeeted out. Also, played a ton of video games. Most like rockband/guitar hero, the coke made us pros.

Now I can't stand uppers at all and I can't stand staying up late. I look back at those times now and was like wtf was I doing staying up until 7am. Gross!

I know man.. that's exactly the way I feel. Nothing is fun on coke. I have no idea why I ever did it, and even sold a bunch of my shit to get it. It ALWAYS made me feel like shit as soon as i did it.