• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What the NANG is going on?

twippa said:
I live in Qld btw, has anyone else noticed this particular supermarket running dry? Is it a local thing or a conspiricy? (sp)

I'm in NSW and the supermarkets i know of that usually have them are out of stock, i'm not sure which supermarket you're talking about but the supermarket chain i'm talking about is the one that used to be a lot bigger than it is now. I might check tomorrow see if one of the supermarkets has any stock back in yet.

dabb said:
I'm in NSW and the supermarkets i know of that usually have them are out of stock

Have you actually asked if they had them in stock rather than just seeing the empty space on the shelf? Many supermarkets store commonly stolen things such as razor blades for loss prevention. It seems reasonable to me that nangs would be one of the most commonly stolen items in a supermarket (not that I'm stereotyping drug users as dishonourable thieves.. well.. actually I am).

speedygonzales said:
man I buy them about 2-3 times a week from an action store across the road never any problems just a commenty from the check out chick " have fun"

this was last week I can't fiand any place that stocks them this week except f or robbins buts it too expensive there though it may be a coincidence that all the shops r out of stock the same time