• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song fits your current mood Vs Music is the magic that changes our worlds

For the punk fans here. Bit of a straight edge song about addiction and recovery. Very underrated punk band.

Glad you appreciated it. Drug-fuelled AND musically brilliant 60's hippy-anarchist lunacy, just my cup of tea! :)

Yes very trippy indeed usually my go to when i trip and i do love steve hillage on guitar . this also has gong as musicians playing pure magic when the acid kicks in

for me its better than tubular bells but branson didnt think so

Last edited:
Not sure i generally listen to stuff like that when I am tripping much any more although I still love it. I find folk and world music gives my trips a nice rooted, earthy character so generally find I want to listen to that. Did a whole album by John Martin on a good dose of acid, the whole album is just about supreme love but I only realised that beautiful simplicity when I was tripping. Went really into space in the past when I was putting electronic psychedelic parties and love some of the warped synth sounds they make, literally pull your head inside out . But there are only about 4/5 people producing that kind of music that I appreciate, most of it sounds creatively dead. I love music that has real integrity or challenges me in some way. If I can't listen to music while I trip then it usually gets a black mark and I don't bother with it. I reckon its a good litmus test. Will listen to Clearlight now, cheers for that. In a different league from Tubular Bells and its only just started!

An ode to the magik of those posted on here.
The child in us fuels everything that makes life more palatable; the source from where the disease seeds and the source of the only cure <3