• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What should my friends mom do?

Is it possible, that the mom just dumped out the bottle (in the toilet or sink)... considering she thought it was alcohol? OP did your girlfriend actually see her drink it?

She lives in a village 5 hours from me or i would be there, and she had them in her purse but her mom was going through it looking for alcohol (She stole her vodka that she planned on giving me lol, its expensive up here :(). I guess she must have taken less then she thought she took, mabey 20? Althought I doubt it cause she took a large shot thinking it was vodka (and it being mixed with alcohol never helped). My friend who buys it from the same guy as me has used other vendors and is always telling me his stuff is the best and purest and its a large vendor so im sure it was 2c-i. Im pretty confused, shes not one to spin up stories for no reason.

^^ Yes she saw her take a shot. and then she dumped the rest down the drain (what a shame).

Maybe she was just really drunk? If she's drinking mouth wash (and beating her kid) it sounds like she has a problem.

She wasnt drunk nore did she drink at all that night. And the labels were all ripped off and shit and it was obviously not storing mouth wash (plus it smelled like alcohol). But your right about the problem thing, shes a total bitch.

EDIT: She was really tired when she went to bed because she was outdoors all day, if that means anything.. I know its impossible to sleep on psychdelics, but before they come up is another matter.

She wasnt drunk nore did she drink at all that night. And the labels were all ripped off and shit and it was obviously not storing mouth wash (plus it smelled like alcohol). But your right about the problem thing, shes a total bitch.

EDIT: She was really tired when she went to bed because she was outdoors all day, if that means anything.. I know its impossible to sleep on psychdelics, but before they come up is another matter.

Alright. Since no one else is saying it:

I'm fairly confident you aren't lying. But this story isn't true. So your girlfriend is lying to you.

Do you pressure her into doing these drugs with you? Did she have a bad experience lately? Is she short on cash, and knows people who would want some 2C-I? Because it sounds to me like she poured your stash down the drain / sold it and now is making up bullshit so you don't get mad at her.

For what it's worth, I think that sometimes a psychedelic can "hold itself back" if the situation is a particularly bad one...

For example, a friend of mine was once pulled over with 13 capsules of 2C-B @ 20 mg each. She swallowed all of them before the cop reached the door...

She ended up being taken to the station, but no trip ever manifested, despite her having taken ~260 mg of 2C-B....

I dunno, maybe something like that is what happened here?

EDIT: lineartransform has a good point too...

Also, your girlfriend clearly should not be handling psychedelics.

Yea something is fishy here. I have fallen asleep on like 2.5g of cubensis before but 2c-i is exceedingly stimulating. Let alone 40mg 8o. How did you come up with that number?

The whole story just sounds very weird but you do seem to be truthful. No reason to lie about something like this.

Alright. Since no one else is saying it:

I'm fairly confident you aren't lying. But this story isn't true. So your girlfriend is lying to you.

Do you pressure her into doing these drugs with you? Did she have a bad experience lately? Is she short on cash, and knows people who would want some 2C-I? Because it sounds to me like she poured your stash down the drain / sold it and now is making up bullshit so you don't get mad at her.

word to psychology :)
or it could have been 2c-c.

Unless you are taking other prescription medicines, or have an insane tolerance, 40mg of 2c-i will keep you awake for a while. Its just how it works. You can't just (block) the effects.

Fruni you eat 20mg of real 2c-i and tell me you could possible block the effects of 40mg

something doesn't add up

she was probably enjoying the CEVs and will report back in BL trip reports tomorrow

Not to get off-topic, but yes it was; tested and approved on many, many previous occasions. She is probably more baffled by the non-trip than anyone else...

260 mg of 2C-B is 13x the dose anybody would need to have a complete and successful trip on 2C-B.

That's similar to saying; my friend took 2000 μg of LSD, and didn't trip or my friend took over an ounce (28+ grams) of Psilocybes and didn't trip, or my friend took over 1000 mg of molly (MDMA) and didn't roll.

I'm just saying, it's very unlikely.

me & 3 friends of mine did shrooms some year ago and 2 of them had taken it about 2 times before, me & the other friend has done it several times before, and all of us fellt pretty uncomfterble, the two who did shrooms for the third time had a real bad trips. So we thought that there was something wrong with the shrooms. Then I learn about 2 weeks later that when 2 of those friends(the who could handle a trip and one of those who had a bad trip) ate some more shrooms and both fell asleep during the trip, maybe its something about Psychadelics that hasnt been researched properbly or something?

260 mg of 2C-B is 13x the dose anybody would need to have a complete and successful trip on 2C-B.

That's similar to saying; my friend took 2000 μg of LSD, and didn't trip or my friend took over an ounce (28+ grams) of Psilocybes and didn't trip, or my friend took over 1000 mg of molly (MDMA) and didn't roll.

I'm just saying, it's very unlikely.

I'm not stupid; I'm well aware of this information... That's why I posted it: to provide another report of high-dose ingestion in bad circumstances that resulted in minimal psychoactive effects...

Freaky stuff happens sometimes, what can I say? We are talking about psychedelics after all... which are inherently unpredictable...

Last edited:
While this thread is still fishy as fuck, I must chime in and say I have known of a couple people being on 3+ hits of LSD, having a police encounter, and the LSD not manifesting until 3+ hours afterwards.... Mind over matter I guess :p

She wouldn't have stole them cuz the bottle her mom stole was hers, she was in fact holding my 100ml of 2c-i but my bottle was not in her purse at the time. So mine is still safe.. and mine lol.
And again it wasn't completely kicking in yet when she went to bed + she was tired and got to sleep fast. I told her to bring up the subject of fucked up dreams when she has a chance. And to people saying she shouldnt be carrying psychedelic drugs, what is wrong with a purse? Its generally a common rule not to look in a ladies purse, I am sure it could be different it's your mom but still its kind of unexpected.

She wouldn't have stole them cuz the bottle her mom stole was hers, she was in fact holding my 100ml of 2c-i but my bottle was not in her purse at the time. So mine is still safe.. and mine lol.
And again it wasn't completely kicking in yet when she went to bed + she was tired and got to sleep fast. I told her to bring up the subject of fucked up dreams when she has a chance. And to people saying she shouldnt be carrying psychedelic drugs, what is wrong with a purse? Its generally a common rule not to look in a ladies purse, I am sure it could be different it's your mom but still its kind of unexpected.

I still don't know why she didn't tell her mother. I mean, her mother could have potentially done something to get hurt, like when she went for a walk. Imagine being dosed with a psychedelic and not knowing it. That would be horrible for a person not expecting it; they wouldn't know what was wrong at all.

I mean, come on, this was her mother and she has no concern for her mother's well being? I think it's more important to ensure that your mom is safe and I think it would be worth it to risk getting yelled at or something. If her mother started to beat her up she could have called the cops or left the house. I'm glad nothing bad happened.

I also wonder why her mother experienced no effects at all. Maybe the 2ci is bunk?

I mean, come on, this was her mother and she has no concern for her mother's well being?
If my mom beat me, went through my shit and then stole it I might, just might have done the same thing. Is it right? No. Can I maybe understand where she was coming from? For sure.