View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What should I take thread

SteamboatBillJr

Bluelighter
When I use psychedelics I usually download free live concerts from archive.org. The Grateful Dead are my favorite jam band.

This summer The Dead had the Fare Thee Well reuniuon shows.

I plan on taking LSD and playing a concert on my MP3 player during the experience. I have looked on Archive.org and they have multiple free recordings of the concerts. My question is, of the Fare Thee Well recordings, what should I take with me on my MP3 player?

^LOL

I looked at the recordings and the Z-MAN recordings are the most popular. I plan on using those during my experience. I'll listen through all of them, choose the best, and report back.

If you can get it Methoxetamine or Ketamine,but then i would say that.

Then dont listen to anything but the music of the universe.

I prefer LSD rather than dissociatives. LSD does not cause addiction. Also, if you look at my original comment, I had already chosen LSD. My question is, "of the Fare Thee Well recordings, what should I take with me on my MP3 player? "

I hear you SBJ, I too am always at the archives and for sure pick a show for when I trip. I remember when it was cassette tapes. :D

If I were to dose and pick one of the Fare Thee Well shows I'd start with the Friday Night show. The second set lit up at times and some of that X factor was present. I was impressed with all three nights, not surprisingly as Phil, Bob, Bill and Mickey can still bring it and Trey, Bruce, and Jeff got the improv style under their skin.

Have fun and enjoy!

They're all pretty good even the Santa Clara shows. I'd go with July 3rd but that's based on personal preference.

^I agree. I haven't listed to the Chicago shows but 2nd night in SC was better.

If you're going historic, the June 1969 Fillmore West run is very psychedelic.

I'd go with July 3rd but that's based on personal preference.

That's what I meant to say, although the only Friday show.

Last night had a little kava, smoke and listened to Dead and Company from Thurs night in Albany. Pretty damn good. It's great it is already up on the Archives.