• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What should I do with this crack rock?

geoffreychaucer

Bluelighter
So late last night I wandered into the 'hood looking for a sawbuck of loud. No one was out since it was Christmas Eve and after a while I started to walk back. I then passed by this older guy and women standing on the corner. The guy asked me what I was looking for and I told him a sawbuck. The women told me they were waiting for their guy right then and I can go in on their buy. I was not in a completely sober mind at the time and I didn't think it was odd that people in the 'hood would be waiting for a weed guy. Weed is everywhere, no one needs a phone-connect. But a minute later, after I hesitated to give the dude my money, a car pulled up and he took my money and returned. Then I started realizing something was off when the guy took the bag and bit through the plastic to break off my part. At the same time the women asked me if I needed a place to smoke, pointing to her apartment across the street. This was a little odd too, I wasn't planning on smoking weed in some random person's apartment so I politely declined. And then that's when the guy put the pea-sized rock of crack into my hand, my portion. I wasn't going to then admit that I was not looking for crack, of course. These people had just helped me out and that would have been embarrassing for all of us. So I just thanked them and walked home, wrapping the rock in a gum wrapper, and aluminum foil once I got home.

So what should I do with this crack? I'm not going to smoke it, no way, never. But I also don't want to just throw it away. Should I try to sell it for a loss to a some junky on the street? Should I give it away since it's Christmas? Should I make it into a bit of cocaine HCl and give that to a friend? I know it's a small amount and a very small loss but I've never encountered crack before so it's a bit of a novelty to be in possession of this dangerous drug. I probably sound like a real naive kid right now but I'm just looking for your casual opinions. Thanks.

well if your gona try n unrock it back into powder you might as well just smoke it... its not really that different from doing a rail and im not sure how you unrock it, but i have seen it done and it is possible but if its just a little piece its not really worth it... but uppers arent really my thing, def rather go down town anyday of the week so its up to you... either try it, sell it or take the loss but im sure ud make someones day if you just gave it to em lol

Last edited:
Hahaha that's a great story. Really there are 2 or 3 options

1 throw it away, you don't smoke crack anyway.
2 smoke it, smoking crack is awesome but the worst thing you can do
3 prepare and IV it, that's the worst thing you can do.

In your shoes I would go with option 1 if you were me then 2.

Crush up into a VERY fine powder.. this is important for the next step.

FLUSH THE SHIT! lol

-HOOD

lol you should would make some junkie's day by giving out free crack!

whats wrong with smoking crack? it is no more harmful than taking a multivitamin in the morning,

whats wrong with smoking crack? it is no more harmful than taking a multivitamin in the morning,

word to that homie

It might be a little unhealthy to smoke an 8ball in two hours, but that's how long it takes..

^yah its no problem to not be able to get out full sentences or form coherent thoughts. thats normal.

dont try to sell it, you risk getting yourself a criminal record over a couple of bucks, not worth it. be smart and plug it in your anus :)

Just smoke it or give it to a friend or anyway that you know would want it, and if that's not a option just throw it away?

No point in doing crack if you have no want to do it. Don't go selling it or giving it away, if you were to get caught by the authorities you'd feel pretty stupid. I say just throw it out.

That´s what I said, flush it!! And do it quickly before you change your mind;)

you cant just smoke crack like weed ftr. youd need some form of crack pipe and they arent exactly hard to make but they arent exactly easy unless you know what kind of items you are looking for

just flush it or save for an emergency crack supply. everyone should have one

you could trade it. i wouldn't throw it away like everyone is saying. if it were me, i would just smoke it. it's just one hit of crack, it won't ruin your life. but don't throw it away. that is basically throwing money away...

Before you start smoking go out and pawn everything and buy as much hard as possible.

you cant just smoke crack like weed ftr. youd need some form of crack pipe and they arent exactly hard to make but they arent exactly easy unless you know what kind of items you are looking for

just flush it or save for an emergency crack supply. everyone should have one

you actually can smoke it exzactly like weed... put a hard lil nug of bud down, rip it a couple times so its almost beat then throw the rock on it and hit it lightly... its not perfect but it works....

anyways watd you do with it??

You dont even need to approach a junkie and make contact if you feel like you could get in trouble.

Just leave it on a bench somewhere or a park where addicts hang out,someone will surely find it!