• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What reagents to identify N-ethylpentylone?

poing

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Have been away from the forums for some time.

Quick question: A pill matches the description of one reported as containing N-ethylpentylone. That would not be something I'd be interested in experimenting with. I'm currently out of any test kits. Which reagents should I get to identify MDMA and rule out N-ethylentylone?

You don't need to give me the full harm reduction disclaimer. I know not to start with an entire pill. I am also at least somewhat aware that tests can be fooled. Just looking for reasonable reagents to get.

raditional way of knowing is safest/better bud, ie, a tiny taste ie a lick, of the side of the pill, or just smell the .
I would kindly disagree. With all the fentanyl and RC chemicals circling the globe best way is to test the pill with a proper test kit. Take care!

Thanks, all!

So I know eztest ecstasy corresponds to Marquis and eztest opiates to Mecke. But which one provides Froehde?

Traditional way of knowing is safest/better bud, ie, a tiny taste ie a lick, of the side of the pill, or just smell the .
Are you kidding?

You're really saying it's "better" to rely on subjective perception of taste to test drugs? Why are you in this subforum? Taste is extremely unreliable for this purpose, especially for inexperienced users.

Thanks, all!

So I know eztest ecstasy corresponds to Marquis and eztest opiates to Mecke. But which one provides Froehde?
I'm afraid I don't know. I would suggest buying from www.reagent-tests.uk directly.

Interesting somehow this is the first time seeing this forum