• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What RC for I.v?

Thehorrorlon

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

im on heroin since 5 year and love to do coke i.v. But its expensive as hell and most of the time we hast just bad coke in southgermany.
So i found a new vendor with alot of diffrent rc stimulance.
Could someone tell me wich rc give a good rush like cokain? The vendor sells diffrent 2-/3-/4- fouramphetamins (fa/fea/fma),dimethocaine, 3mma, also Cathione like 3-/4 mmc, cmc,mdpep, mephedrene,NEP, meo, etylone, pvp, php and much more.

it would be awesome if you share your expirences with me what rc worth is do it IV? it dosent has to be in the list up the text.

Hope to hear some ideas and tips :)

bye

Predation ?? Yes. Info ? Register for your drugs, eutylone small rice crystals, or 3-cmc on top of it

Watch out for php, not IVable. Pihp not aswell
I have IV'd a-php and i liked it a lot. Of course it is not very wise thing to do, but it was very enjoyable and intense rush. Sure it is not good for your veins and is caustic, but using saline it is more "sensitive", i use 2ml with every shot, even more if possible to make the solution more easy to shoot and as gentle as possible to the veins.

Also mdpv and a-pvp are amazing when IV'd, but i would not recommend it if you had issues with addiction and / or with self control. Especially a-pvp causes very compulsive redosing and it takes a lots of self discipline to stop when your body and mind had enough of the substance... Careful with that.
I used a lots of mdpv 2008-2013, only IV. Crazy years and learned a lot from myself back then.

Soon i'll try HexEn iv, let you guys know later how it was.

A-pvp, absolutely. A-php feels much less intense and less euphoric than pvp, php is quite similar but causes more dizziness and body high than pvp. Pvp has really intense rush and gives a bellringer very easily, but feels overwhelming if dosed too high so careful with that or else you end up laying at your back with feets up, heart bouncing like crazy and breathing gets very difficult.