• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
i did it once before and got INTJ.

this time i got INFJ.

doesn't give me a huge amount of confidence in the test.

That is probably because you were in a different mood when you did the test each time and must have answered some of the questions based more on who you want to be on one of the occasions rather than being truthful.

Although I did do a similar test on another site that had an intbetween as an option too and I was an ENFP instead of an INFP.

I think the trick is to do the test as quickly as possible so you don't think too much about the questions and what you would rather be, try not to overanalyse the questions.

I'm sure there is a more full version of the test somewhere else, but probably has to be paid to do, this is just a basic version of it I think. The results do seem to be fitting peoples personalities though so far.

ok after reading my posts can you guys predict what i would be? im tooo high to contemplate it right now but my gf is giving it a go and ill update with what she got..i will get round to doing it its just that is my idea of hell after a mixed bong of charas and pollen :\

to be fair i think they're both fairly accurate descriptions, they're certainly not mutually exclusive. i didn't think about the questions, but i think recent events etc probably colour responses.

Isfp

Ask me the same questions on a different day and i may give different answers.

Not far off with some of it .

to be fair i think they're both fairly accurate descriptions, they're certainly not mutually exclusive. i didn't think about the questions, but i think recent events etc probably colour responses.

It seems like you are an INTJ trapped in a bit of a loop of despair. Does this thread pretty much summarise how you feel?

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=49161

Tell me if i'm just chattin shit, I probably am.

It seems like you are an INTJ trapped in a bit of a loop of despair. Does this thread pretty much summarise how you feel?

Tell me if i'm just chattin shit, I probably am.

its very close. thank you. i think it makes a lot of sense. the only thing i don't agree with is in the quote thats repeated several times about 'moral uprightness,' but i do have incredibly high standards for myself and others, which some might interpret as a sense of moral uprigthness. its v interesting, there's little info but its mentioned that you get to a point where thinking stops getting anywhere so just go from feelings and that really strikes home.

fuck me I thot the when will I die thread was narcissistic til I read this. Where is Diogenes when you need him.

I'm on it

EDIT:

Poll added - go vote! all of you! NOW!

Also - Keirsey Temperament Theory > Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.

Here is a good primer on what the temperaments are.

Keirsey has 4 core groups and each group has 4 'role variants' which correspond to Myers-Briggs Types so in the Poll you have the MBTI type as well as the Keirsey role variant listed. I've studied both system rather extensively academically as well as personally. :)

Last edited:
ENFJ

It stated "1" on "judging", but I judge the fuck out of everyone, even though I know not to.

In MBTI judging has nothing to do with how judgment is typically used. 'Judging' types in this sense are very organized, structured, prefer to plan rather than improvise, feel more comfortable finishing something rather than starting it, etc.

I'm on it

EDIT:

Poll added - go vote! all of you! NOW!

Also - Keirsey Temperament Theory > Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.

Here is a good primer on what the temperaments are.

Keirsey has 4 core groups and each group has 4 'role variants' which correspond to Myers-Briggs Types so in the Poll you have the MBTI type as well as the Keirsey role variant listed. I've studied both system rather extensively academically as well as personally. :)

What about the "I don't take personality tests" option? :(

INFJ

But did this test a while back and then straight away did another one on another site and got a different result although having read a bit more about it it seem more like you X% that type clearly you can't break down personalities into such small groups.

I've been going through alot of counseling recently and also had a full on psychometric test with a face to face (get the results this week).

I could re-do that test and give totally different answers, at work most people would see an out going, talkative confident person who often takes control of situations and runs big projects speaks out in meetings ..and runs them. At home and in reality I'm depressed anxious and have no interest in interaction with anyone other than my family....you can definitely gain some insight with these things but I put little store by them, I'm a different person to different people, if I can't work out why I behave in certain was I'm dam sure a questionnaire isn't going to reveal a great deal.
Having read the description of my type it all feels a bit like reading a Horoscope, yes some of it relates to the answers but its so easy to read something supposedly about you and make it fit

i did it once before and got INTJ.

this time i got INFJ.

doesn't give me a huge amount of confidence in the test.

There are many issues that arise - slight variations in phrasing, mood when taking the test, length of the test and several other variables can impact the results. Personality itself is constant how many factors can impact individual test results.

INTJ (Mastermind) types are very cold and analytical with a natural interest in science. They tend to get intensely interested in a subject and become experts on it. They're often rather awkward and can be socially isolated. People with asperger's and higher-functiong autism tend to be of this type but that doesn't mean everyone with this type is like someone on the autism spectrum.

INFJ (Counselor) types are very warm and caring with a natural interest in people and helping. They gravitate toward selfless professions such as teaching or counseling. They have a gift for expressing themselves in writing. They tend to be kind of anal and set really high standards for themselves - they're perfectionistic.

In MBTI these types are simple one letter off but in Keirsey Temperament Theory these two types are in 2 very different temperament - both temperaments are abstract rather can concrete (comfortable with theory, metaphor, figurative language) but the former is pragmatic while the latter is more ethical. INTJ's are concerned with finding what works and INFJ's feel they have to pursue what is right.

then agin i just read thisd bit:-

INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type.

and I have to admit it rings more than a few bells

ENFP it says - not sure how valid a test it is - some questions were poorly worded... I'd agree with this bit but a bit like a horoscope or a cold reading, anyone could probably say the same...
"Fiercely individualistic, [ENFP's] strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves ..."