• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What opiate should I get on Tuesday?

pRoDeJaVu

Greenlighter
So my doctor says I can have anything thats equal to 60mg of oxycodone a day, he says this is the law nowadays...basically 90mg morphine equivalent. Last month I got 60mg oxycodone in the ir formula. Its definitely not enough for me BC I need at least 60mg to even feel it a little bit. I think I can talk him into 40mg by way of 10mg ir opanas a day. If I snort them each one should be stronger than a 30mg ir oxycodone correct? So that would mean I would be getting over 4 30mg roxis a day equivalent correct? Or does anyone know of a better way to go about the 60mg oxycodone equivalent??? Like say hydromorphone, would it be worth getting 6 4mg Dilly's a day? I would not be shooting them much at all so advice needs to be given in means of me snorting or plugging the pills. The oxycodone I just took orally since ba is good enough that way. So is snorting hydromorphone as good as snorting oxymorphone? How much dilly would I have to snort to equal how much oxymorphone snorted? Or should I get a totally different medicine? I could get 9 norco 10mg a day but thats a lot of tylenol, but would that be better than 60mg oxycodone? Or like I asked should I go to something else like fent or morphine or what??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Hi. Welcome to Bluelight. You do have the right idea with not taking all that Norco because that's a lot of acetaminophen. Honestly, I would stay on the oxycodone if given the choice. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the bioavailability of hydromorphone or oxymorphone. We can't really recommend which medication you should be taking. Ultimately that decision would be between you and your doctor.

Ya I go in the morning, I think I'll either stay on the oxycodone unless he will give me 40mg or more of opana ir a day