• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What opiate gives you the best NOD.

Banging fentanyl is awesome. Definitely instant nods

this is undeniable.

never done it but based on my armchair research it seems to be relatively the most effective opiate =D

the best nod ive ever had was the 1st and 2nd time i used opiates i swallowed 1/4 an oc 80 each time, so the first 4 times i nodded were the best ive ever nodded.

P.S. Now that I think about it; I came into possession of a small sample of 4-Acetyl-Loperamide a few months ago. That was absolutely obscene stuff, in such a weird way: the initial high was almost stimulating and didn't begin until 2 hours post-ingestion, then came a NMDA style dissociation until around hour 8, then the opiate high took over, and grabbed like a vice. I was in Heaven, scratching my arms until they bled while writhing in opiated beauty for ~28 hours before I had to consciously down coffee in order to be close to functional.

that sounds awesome and weird but cool and interesting would kinda like to try maybe:0

Oxymorphone + Hareon in the same rig was unreal. Goddamn I want to slam a speedbawl..

For me it is heroin easily, I have never used hydromorphone or oxymorphone though.

4-OAL was a damn good nod in my brief experience. Hell, the best nod of my life, actually. Hmmmm, I may have to knock some up in the near future, that stuff was incredible.

IMO IV high grade heroin or Oxymorphone
IME Methadone ("strongest" nod, ot necessarilly "best" nod) otherwise Hydromorphone with oxycodone IR as a close 2nd

Good tar heroin mixed with Promethazine will give me a good nod especially if I'm smoking hash.

Strong edibles while smoking hash on a high dose of Methadone+alprazolam will make me nod very hard. 1 of the best highs iv had hands down.

Right now I'm on

80mg methadone
60mg oxycodone
100mg promethazine
8mg zofran
strawberry cough joint

goddamn I'm nodding hard. I love me some elite opiates.

Heroin. Though if I take enough hydrocodone/hydromorphone, it'll do the trick as well.

i have never had the nodd... even when my cat ffirst started and did same amount as a 10 year vet i was very much active with my cat while the guy i knew nodded for hours

sleep aid is a must if you cant affod much bron, if it is taken iv be careful it burns the veins better to eat and wait 8 mins on a empty belly and then iv you will notice a 40 % extra rush

i have never had American h that dissolves in water, i use citric, after its cooked would it hurt to flick a tiny amount of ciggy ash in to cancel ctric (ash is alkali) filter well ofc