• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

Arctic Monkeys - From the ritz to the Rubble. Was the perfect tune for me as a baby faced 17 year old trying desperately to get into clubs. Btw how do you embed (or whatever the technical term is) the video into your post?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HdXOifMvU

Yeah man the first few Arctic Monkeys albums are superb.

To embed videos you see the post bar up there ^ (where you change your font etc.) well there is an icon that looks like a film strip. One in from the right. Click that and a box will appear. Just post the youtube link into the box. :D

Cheers Ben! Yup, the first album was amazing. I liked the second one, and quite liked the last shadow puppets album, but after that I think they lost their way. My mate told me the other day they've released a new song, I haven't heard it yet though

R.E.M. - Exhuming McCarthy

you're beautiful, more beauuuutiful than me ....

30591.jpg

[edit]

R.E.M - Ghost Rider

like the stars stars stars in the universe ...

[edit]

R.E.M. - World Leader Pretend

When you lot sing along to tracks, do you do it in the style of whomever is singing, or in your own voice?

I always cringe at myself for singing along to Michael Stipe because I can't do it without mimicing his heavy Georgia twang.

I think he's the only singer that does that to me.

Last edited:
Cheers Ben! Yup, the first album was amazing. I liked the second one, and quite liked the last shadow puppets album, but after that I think they lost their way. My mate told me the other day they've released a new song, I haven't heard it yet though

Yeah man. I liked the The Last Shadow Puppets as well. Brilliant album.

I posted their latest tune the other day but it has got an excellent video so here you go mate. It's growing on me the more I hear it.

[video=youtube_share;bpOSxM0rNPM]http://youtu.be/bpOSxM0rNPM[/video]

I just realised I need to cut down on typing 'yeah man' :D

Nova Mob-Over my head

^ ben you'll really like that. i heart it tons.

Anyone listened to The Parisians album released a few years ago? I can't find it on youtube whenever I look, so annoying. they're awesome, and the first track on the CD, Dark Story, Tough City fucking owns. the whole album is class.

there's an acoustic version but I like the album version loads more. ... anyone recognise this? they were pretty big for a while in the UK I think

The Parisians - Dark Story Tough City <--- accoustic version

[edit]

like this one loads too:
Kiss Your Smile - The Parisians

[edit]
Hüsker Dü - Hardly getting over it <---- track of greatness

Last edited:
This embed stuff is shit, I've got Flashblock on for speed but seeing as (many of) you cunts are not writing what you're posting I have to click them just to see what they are. I didn't have to click anything before. /thread.

Ok Knock. Point taken.

I've been working my way through Quantic's discog and enjoying every minute of it. Great music.

Quantic & Ohmega Watts - Blow In Your Horn

[video=youtube_share;_wSiUvqtb0c]http://youtu.be/_wSiUvqtb0c[/video]

EDIT: Message to Shambles. To save you wasting your time I just watched Damien Rice at his recent gig at Best Kept Secret festival and it was a complete let down. Don't bother. It's just him and his guitar which on the face of it isn't such a bad thing but he seems subdued the whole gig and spends 10 minutes sat drinking wine introducing 'Cheers Darling'. It's 1 hour 15 minutes you won't get back.

Last edited: