• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

I can’t stand her or the noise that comes out of her.
She is def a Mublle singer. But does cut into some actual and personal shit unlike a lot of these rapper's who sing with cock's in their mout's. And she is not on Alprazolam or Codeine/ Promethazine sirup. The clip's are plain freaky.

Btw FUBAR comparing Marc Almond with her was a mistake on my behalve. His lyrics are not anything like the shortened style Billy has. Launching sentence's as style vs singing a coherent compleet story.

Mic Righteous would have been a better comparison. Complex text's with global/ social thema´ s.

Last edited:
Been watching and (mainly) listening to loads of Amelie today, the current effort being this...

Fucking boombasterdized, proper and all like.

but not for teens. All the songs/videos take a terrible turn. I watched some twisted shit the past few days and it's not for young people. My kids wouldn't be watching any of that trash. Billie... that song is

this song is about wanting to die. twisted.
Yo Lizzy1Fair, the reason to get some more indepth of what 10/ 12 listen's at. Was my kid, she keep's me informed now and then.

How deep she listen's to the song's lyric's? She sing's about friend's being Xanned out and breathing second hand smoke. She hates smoking. That is actually adressing typical thing's that influence you at young age. She unlike a lot of these mumble rapper's takes a stand.

The sig' s being put out on her face though is twisted. Painfull to look at but it fortify's what the song is about.

Do get what you mean though 'Bury a Friend' Needles!
What it is about is another thing. Lot's of room for diff interpretation's. You could check but if I am correct this was written afer a friend died.

Last edited:
After some more digging around about it I agree with you. She seems somewhat more integer then the lot.

But I think you are right on this one. Kid' s are def listening to this and all these mumble rapper's. And it makes me feel uneasy they are going massively for these kinda musician's. The 666/ sell yourself type.

To get back on the good track RA

Last edited:
If it was anyone else but me this would seem like a coincidence, but I have just had more Amelie finish about 15 seconds before I logged into BL... (from Time Warps 2019 German instalment back in April)

...but as I watch and listen to crap which if not the same is virtually identical from one set to the next with my head turned more slowly these days. I have mixed it up by putting an old Fabio tape from Helter Skelters 'The Best of Both Worlds' back in 1995 but its still electronic noise..

If it was anyone else but me this would seem like a coincidence, but I have just had more Amelie finish about 15 seconds before I logged into BL... (from Time Warps 2019 German instalment back in April)

...but as I watch and listen to crap which if not the same is virtually identical from one set to the next with my head turned more slowly these days. I have mixed it up by putting an old Fabio tape from Helter Skelters 'The Best of Both Worlds' back in 1995 but its still electronic noise..
A whole set of 1:59 minute's seem's like a lot.

When in need for a whole set there is Curley/ Esoteric, can't imagine anything better exists as Tekno. Within that genre.

One track at a time, btw anyone get a bellringer from 'Trash' or something in line of that. Produced on a +8 record. Can't find it, a disaster imo. As it was a very cool track

Last edited:
Like it how he takes a swing at the Rolling Stones at 6:42, the Rolling Stones stole the original song no copyright. "The Staple Singers"

The Verve's track was based upon an almost inrecgonizable distorted piece of a Stones song they stole anyway.
Pricks

What would you milk it dry, Or give a helping hand?

Last edited:
I'm not really a youngster anymore, sigh.. but here you are:

and one in German: (oh, about German: - don't take it too serious, I'm really not rechts :) ) Comes nice on dissociatives.

Last edited: