• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What motivates Bill Gates?

It is also ultimately about total ownership.

Of all thngs, including every soul.

They kind of have it already anyway, legally too.

But not to the extent they envisage and plot towards.

We aren't quite at Judge Dredd yet.

Give Australia a few more years though and maybe.

I bought a vape at the store just disposable half a gram of 90% THC oil. I'm much too stoned right now
Sounds fun.🙂

I was very good today. Seriously today was officially the first and only time that I managed to eat sufficiently yesterday wake up from sleep this morning evacuate my bowels and then get back in bed without burning fire haemorrhoid pain being the only real reason I could not return to sleep forcing me awake at 7 am again after just a few hours poor sleep to battle on through the day.

When my body was just begging me for unconsciousness.

Today I did not have any pain and I got back in bed and there was no sensation of haemorrhoids discomfort for the first time so far in this situation.

I felt incredibly sick in my stomach from eating sardines yesterday which I am allergic to and the long-running ordeal and strain of surviving these Covid caused haemorrhoids dealing with the pain using every drug I can round-the-clock with no sleep totally out of whack that way.

I slept as long as I could because I felt so sick and couldn't breathe suffocating on mucus.

But then I managed my respiratory symptoms thoroughly and can breathe remarkably well now this will improve as well now that the piles seem to be just about repaired enough.

I cleaned out my vaporizing devices with isopropyl alcohol to bring that ultra new fresh flavour and vaporised a few bowls of 2019 perfectly cured and stored Durban poison.

With a strong black coffee always useful I find for energising the mind beginning a wake period and for me personally to vital for loosening my bowels.

I then prepared 90 g of fine kavas for two days worth. A good edible cannabis dose was required first for upset stomach.

Now onto my kava.

Have now focus to turn to rest, healing of trauma. I did well.

Sounds fun.🙂

I was very good today. Seriously today was officially the first and only time that I managed to eat sufficiently yesterday wake up from sleep this morning evacuate my bowels and then get back in bed without burning fire haemorrhoid pain being the only real reason I could not return to sleep forcing me awake at 7 am again after just a few hours poor sleep to battle on through the day.

When my body was just begging me for unconsciousness.

Today I did not have any pain and I got back in bed and there was no sensation of haemorrhoids discomfort for the first time so far in this situation.

I felt incredibly sick in my stomach from eating sardines yesterday which I am allergic to and the long-running ordeal and strain of surviving these Covid caused haemorrhoids dealing with the pain using every drug I can round-the-clock with no sleep totally out of whack that way.

I slept as long as I could because I felt so sick and couldn't breathe suffocating on mucus.

But then I managed my respiratory symptoms thoroughly and can breathe remarkably well now this will improve as well now that the piles seem to be just about repaired enough.

I cleaned out my vaporizing devices with isopropyl alcohol to bring that ultra new fresh flavour and vaporised a few bowls of 2019 perfectly cured and stored Durban poison.

With a strong black coffee always useful I find for energising the mind beginning a wake period and for me personally to vital for loosening my bowels.

I then prepared 90 g of fine kavas for two days worth. A good edible cannabis dose was required first for upset stomach.

Now onto my kava.

Have now focus to turn to rest, healing of trauma. I did well.
Dude you're harshing my mellow

I went to a weed store call Walgreens
Sorry mate. Mellow back out.

I'm looking to mellow out meself now. Still comin from one place to another though.

That cart does sound fun though.

I would dig some of that.

😁 it's actually a lot of fun but you know I was surprised because I asked for indicas that the people in this weed store which is called Wellgreens which is a play on words we have a large chain of stores called Walgreens. It would be a little bit like instead of you having a Boots you had a Boofs... not that funny. When I asked the guy which indica he recommended he said well there's really no indicas anymore everything is hybrid now and it's either Indica predominant or sativa predominant. And I told them m************ you guys f*** with the formula didn't you

I went to a weed store call Walgreens

😁 it's actually a lot of fun but you know I was surprised because I asked for indicas that the people in this weed store which is called Wellgreens which is a play on words we have a large chain of stores called Walgreens. It would be a little bit like instead of you having a Boots you had a Boofs... not that funny. When I asked the guy which indica he recommended he said well there's really no indicas anymore everything is hybrid now and it's either Indica predominant or sativa predominant. And I told them m************ you guys f*** with the formula didn't you
Yes that resonates fully.

We do Autoflowers only. They by nature cannot be 100% Sativa or Indica.

So it's dominant one or other way, or 50/50.

So 70/30 is the general going.

But this 2019 Auto Durban, the photo Durban being a 100% Sativa, although a Sativa Dominant only, feels very Sativa like.

The gene pool was fucked with loads.

If I could indoor, use anything required. I'd grow OG Landrace strains like Maui Waui and other pure Sativas.

As long as it's decently produced weed though and I'm not allergic to the fertilisers then I'm not over fussy.

Yes that resonates fully.

We do Autoflowers only. They by nature cannot be 100% Sativa or Indica.

So it's dominant one or other way, or 50/50.

So 70/30 is the general going.

But this 2019 Auto Durban, the photo Durban being a 100% Sativa, although a Sativa Dominant only, feels very Sativa like.

The gene pool was fucked with loads.

If I could indoor, use anything required. I'd grow OG Landrace strains like Maui Waui and other pure Sativas.

As long as it's decently produced weed though and I'm not allergic to the fertilisers then I'm not over fussy.
Sativas are a young guys game. I'm just wanting to chill out and maybe have some pain relief

Sativas are a young guys game. I'm just wanting to chill out and maybe have some pain relief
I like mix and variety in all things.

We have that. 50/50's. Both way leaning.

It depends on the person and usage routine but for myself Sativas are very useful so are Indicas especially for actually going to bed and not feeling bothered or troubled until dawn and waking up after the sleep then is different to because you can go to your public place of appointment or whatever and you still feel really content and satisfied after a good Indica sleep.

Kava really really saves me with pain though. It does not kill pain and ideally we should not be seeking this because this will kind of delay or stand in the way of swifter healing.

But it does numb my conscious awareness to the point where I am detached from the pain on a daily basis.

I could not have enjoyed these haemorrhoids without employing kava. As well as cannabis which alone simply would not have sufficed. And I use quite a lot both edibles and vaporization.

Maybe kava could help you with that too? A good guzzle and a vape. I honestly reckon you would achieve exactly what you look to here.

I like mix and variety in all things.

We have that. 50/50's. Both way leaning.

It depends on the person and usage routine but for myself Sativas are very useful so are Indicas especially for actually going to bed and not feeling bothered or troubled until dawn and waking up after the sleep then is different to because you can go to your public place of appointment or whatever and you still feel really content and satisfied after a good Indica sleep.

Kava really really saves me with pain though. It does not kill pain and ideally we should not be seeking this because this will kind of delay or stand in the way of swifter healing.

But it does numb my conscious awareness to the point where I am detached from the pain on a daily basis.

I could not have enjoyed these haemorrhoids without employing kava. As well as cannabis which alone simply would not have sufficed. And I use quite a lot both edibles and vaporization.

Maybe kava could help you with that too? A good guzzle and a vape. I honestly reckon you would achieve exactly what you look to here.
I want to believe I want to like kava so much I mean I've tried. So far the only one that had any effect at all was mixed with Kratom and pineapple juice and sold in a tobacco store for like 10 bucks

I want to believe I want to like kava so much I mean I've tried. So far the only one that had any effect at all was mixed with Kratom and pineapple juice and sold in a tobacco store for like 10 bucks
Kava has been done a gross injustice.

It works, for most. Works for me.

But it really needs to be done properly with a basic simple understanding and appreciation of how to do so what to expect.

Or not at all. So many people fail to source a legitimate product and prepare properly and give adequate chance to overcome the occasional reverse tolerance as well before its affects suddenly manifest in full.

Kavatime. Best kavas. Prop prep, ideally blender with sunflower lecithin. Or traditional prep.

Gourmet Savusavu is lovely.

Ambea is your heavy indica like numbing sleeping one.

I answered a query here, with a perfect concise loaded easy grasp direction, guide to basic kava use.

I can link you it any time.

I really feel it might be worth you giving it a go just doing it properly yourself and seeing the difference

Kava has been done a gross injustice.

It works, for most. Works for me.

But it really needs to be done properly with a basic simple understanding and appreciation of how to do so what to expect.

Or not at all. So many people fail to source a legitimate product and prepare properly and give adequate chance to overcome the occasional reverse tolerance as well before its affects suddenly manifest in full.

Kavatime. Best kavas. Prop prep, ideally blender with sunflower lecithin. Or traditional prep.

Gourmet Savusavu is lovely.

Ambea is your heavy indica like numbing sleeping one.

I answered a query here, with a perfect concise loaded easy grasp direction, guide to basic kava use.

I can link you it any time.

I really feel it might be worth you giving it a go just doing it properly yourself and seeing the difference
☝️GREAT! PM me I'm pretty sure that kava kava is not illegal in the United States although I may be wrong about the plant constituents I don't even know what kind of plant it is

☝️GREAT! PM me I'm pretty sure that kava kava is not illegal in the United States although I may be wrong about the plant constituents I don't even know what kind of plant it is
Yes, you are lucky you buggar lol!

There, I am certified jel!

Kava fully legal USA. All best kavas, are right there.

Except none of them ship to UK.

Diff kava cultivars too, unlike diff weed strains. Really marmite if you know wot I mean there.

Some love one cultivar, others spew on it.

Or doesn't work for them, is disagreeable etc.

Much more so vs weed.

It takes trying the field a bit too with kava, see which ones really work.

I can help there. It's very easy, intuitive, quick, quick to pick up.

So much potential upside too. I'll pm you the guide link toms mate.

Kava getting me tonight now lol. 🙂

Yes, you are lucky you buggar lol!

There, I am certified jel!

Kava fully legal USA. All best kavas, are right there.

Except none of them ship to UK.

Diff kava cultivars too, unlike diff weed strains. Really marmite if you know wot I mean there.

Some love one cultivar, others spew on it.

Or doesn't work for them, is disagreeable etc.

Much more so vs weed.

It takes trying the field a bit too with kava, see which ones really work.

I can help there. It's very easy, intuitive, quick, quick to pick up.

So much potential upside too. I'll pm you the guide link toms mate.

Kava getting me tonight now lol. 🙂

Top geezer

In fact. Here. As it's public source already. My answer there, is simply a perfect basic, thorough, concise outlay.