• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction What LUBE won't affect Drug Absorption when Plugging? (rectal administration)

Vasconga

Greenlighter
For those of you plugging your drugs, what sort of lube do you use that won't affect the absorption of the plugged drug?

I've started plugging methylphenidate which dissolves in water but the tip of the syringe is starting to irritate my anal cavity as I'm not using lube and I don't want to risk any tears.

What do you use as lube that won't impair absorption of a water-soluble drug? I thought of olive oil but the oil may impair absorption.

And do you just lube the syringe barrel, or only the outside of the anus, or stick a fully lubed finger up your bum all the way in (which I think would impair absorption of the drug by coating the membranes with the lube, but hey I've read of people doing this too).

Please mention the actual lubing compound/ingredient of the lube and not just the brand itself.

I appreciate any replies!

Vaseline, lubricants made out of water - but therefor you have to go to a sex shop. I have something like this at home, just water, a bit glycerine if I remember correctly and period.

Depends also what you want to do with it but you can ( no joke) also EAT it, because of no chemicals inside that would be bad for you :D

EDIT: I never use lubricants, just a bit of spit and perfect. If ever ;)

Everything else is in English, and you can have a look at the ingredients. I just found: water-based and eatable.

For those of you plugging your drugs, what sort of lube do you use that won't affect the absorption of the plugged drug?

I've started plugging methylphenidate which dissolves in water but the tip of the syringe is starting to irritate my anal cavity as I'm not using lube and I don't want to risk any tears.

What do you use as lube that won't impair absorption of a water-soluble drug? I thought of olive oil but the oil may impair absorption.

And do you just lube the syringe barrel, or only the outside of the anus, or stick a fully lubed finger up your bum all the way in (which I think would absorption of the drug by coating the membranes with the lube, but hey I've read of people doing this too).

Please mention the actual lubing compound/ingredient of the lube and not just the brand itself.

I appreciate any replies!

You put a little bit on the top of the syringe and a little bit round your anus - just try! WHEN i plug something I think (didn't measure) I go about 5-7 cm inside and then it means - put your arse together and wait, it comes earlier of course. If everythings allright, take the syringe out of your rectum and put it together, dude. 10 min should be enough. Then go to the bathroom and let it out. Perfect! :D

JJ

P.S. I don't just plug my drugs, normally I didn't do it, but I tried around abit..

This shouldn't be anything to worry about too much man. You should only require a small amount of lube to get the syringe to where it needs to go. You dont have to put the whole thing in, just introduce it far enough that it won't leak.

I've never had an issue, as far as I can tell, by using a small amount of any given lubricant. I dont think it is anything that will cause a significant effect upon the absorption of your stuff.

I have always been afraid of plugging. Does it hurt or bother a bit? Does it feel like a rectal suppository? I hate those things.