• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What line would you never cross?

Or coke on Halloween.

you mean for the kids instead of lollies? i spose it would make the whole fucking around trick or treating a lot more enjoyable for the parent/guardian...sugar for you, coke for me...probably make it to a whole lot more doors too

Last edited:
One line I would never cross is trading drugs for sex. I would never sleep with a girl in exchange for drugs, it's just such a gross thing to do in my mind. A guy I used to score off was fucking a 16 year old in exchange for heroin, I told him I thought it was wrong but he didn't give two shits. Arsehole.

I have known many an ugly drug dealer whose hot girlfriend I have crushed on that are grateful not too many care about that line ;)

I had a 14 year old girl offer me head in exchange for a bottle of vodka and a ride to the other side of town. What the fuck, no doubt some other piece of shit took her up on the offer when I turned her down. So depressing.

Who the fuck just gives out bags of coke to someone who obviously wouldn't know what to do with it? It's pretty pointless IMO

dammit shit like that never happens to me...lucky little fuckers. iv never been abroad, it must be bloody cheap os.

i was watching this shitty u.s. beach patrol show about miami and these three 18yr old lads on there summer holiday were walking along the beach and found what looked like at least a key of coke washed up on the shore in tight plastic, i mean the coke was good to go, and these idiots went and handed it in...i was was dumbfounded and pissed off!!! haha

Anything above 4 days (or 3 nights) of consecutive use of anything (benzos excluded, of course...although I'm even trying to can those but that's much easier said than done >.<). In my case, it would require exercising caution with stims, particularly on occasions where I find myself in a fortuitous position of procuring them dirt cheap. After having 'em in m system for 48-72 hours, that's about where the efficacy ends, if not sooner. Even though I'd never dare to go an entire weekend sans sleep (not any more!), I draw the line roughly where my tolerance stagnates. A quick toot before work on a Monday and/or Tuesday used to be standard, but taking time to come down properly on Sunday and Monday evenings helps to guard against that highly unpleasant, ratty sort of feeling that leaves one feeling necessarily moreish. I've never seen ROA as any really big deal... pathological users are pathological users, regardless of their preferred mode of ingestion. That said, I've known a few grubby shooters in my time and it's any wonder there is so much stigma attached to injecting drugs...I've also known some very careful users, but they were the ones who (at the time at least) weren't daily addicts, so their habit didn't define them the same way it did the others.

Never had more than 2.5 pills in an evening, either. Have heard insane stories of people popping gobfuls at a time 8o Quality over quantity has always been my M.O.... I'm sticking with it... :)

oh yeah - I don't drink during the week, either... don't ask why, IMO the booze tastes different (i,e., better) on the weekend :D

and after reading some other replies, I can honestly say I would never keep the company of any person who thought they might have a chance with me, if they were to shout me any kind of drugs...have always paid my own way and kept up my own supply, I am proud to say!

Last edited:
A friend of mine was in a motorbike accident last week and broke his legs,ribs,vertibaes? and was fucked up on on the road, I got there after the police but before the ambulance it really was a sickening sight. Ive never seen someone in so much pain.

When the ambulance came they assessed his situation realised how much pain he was in and used and syringe with a cone on the end to squirt what I assume to be fentanyl, but it didnt seem to be enough as he was still obviously in alot of pain, but for a moment once he was on the stretcher in the ambulance I was thinking about the green zip up suitcase that was still on the road that was full of pain relieving drugs and I absolutely love opiates but I couldnt bring myself to take any.

So as much as I was worried about my mate, I still thought selfishly even if it was only for a second. I rarely feel guilty, but that felt like I crossed a line.

Ive crossed line after line after line after line. Because lets face it, no 10 yr old wants to be smoking pot or ciggies. Thats all bad then. As long as what im doing is 'healthy' to the best of my knowledge and im not harming others im fine with it. Even then, while drawing a penis on a shopfront window probably sucks for the shop, its actually hilarious at the time. Most people do dumb shit that harms others without thinking or just because they are doushebags at some point. I would never IV drugs myself, but when ive been in emergency screaming in pain I want nothing more than a nice IV hit of morphine or fentanyl.

I think a persons morals are closely linked with the lines people draw for themselves,

aren't peoples morals usually expressed in the form of things they wouldn't do, rather then statements of principle which as a consequence exclude behaviours of a certain kind? For example very few people say something like "I'll never hurt a human being". Why because its far too broad and ambiguous. What you won't hurt someones feelings? Well we do that every day and think nothing of it.

So to make it easier on ourselves and to ensure that we're not shown up as hypocritical we deftly reduce our lines to scenarios that are mostly for show and yet pointless and beside the point.

I won't take acid and bam we're fucking our brains with any number of powerful narcotics and psychedelics. I won't hurt children and yet when your kid needs to be disciplined we don't hesitate thinking that we're teaching them a lesson when in fact we're hurting them with negative reinforcement, or when we fail to provide any boundaries hurting them by setting them up to fail.

That isn't to say that fuck up everything in our lives but it would seem to me that we meander our way through life with lofty claims of being great and yet on a daily basis contradict and undermine ourselves.

therefore it is quite easy to actually draw the lines in the first place for those who have a strong belief in their own morals and like to sleep comfortably at night knowing that they aren't complete fuckheads.

The film Blue Murder is a great example of it. Roger Rogerson had set rules up for the crims of Sydney to follow. No peddling to kids in a bid to believe they weren't complete fuckheads and yet their greenlight to their favoured crims ultimately lead to circumstances that resulted in "kids" getting access to drugs.

Some lines are easy to proclaim because ultimately we're not tempted whatsoever to cross them. Like child sex crimes. Surely everyone has that line and many of us never cross it. However many of us aren't turned on by children. We're not sick in that sense. Its a line easily held by people because because its simply something they'd never think of because they're not compelled by their chemistry to perform that behaviour.

i don't want to abuse children, thought doesn't enter my mind but god help those who want to abuse children like i want to use heroin. I thank my lucky stars that my sickness is contained to just fucking myself with smack rather then fucking others.

look i'm not saying its terrible to state what you won't do but I would dare say that sometimes, for some really good reasons, or really selfish ones, we are compelled to contradict ourselves.

I certainly don't want to ever share a needle again and really hope i'm not compelled but hey, and i'm sure Opi8 you can understand what its like when your flying on smack, when you've just popped a massive hit with your last fresh rig and your floating along, barely able to keep your eyes open bam before you know it your helping yourself to seconds and oops there goes your drug buddies used rig.

Chugs, apart from me saying I wouldn't share needles earlier do you want me to respond to anything else in particular? I have been in that exact situation you mentioned - in fact, I've been worse. Hanging for a shot, in withdrawal and the only needles available were used fits. So I went to the hospital (it was a weekend and no exchanges were open) and got myself some fresh picks. I stand by the fact that I will not share needles, unless of course, I'd already decided to off myself.

I can't see any real questions in there. I also don't really disagree with what you're saying. However, I have a massive hangover as well so I probably missed something.

I draw the line at using any drug regularly. I think that it basically fucks with your brain after a while and you're better off mixing it up and no more than a couple of times per week.

I used to have quite a few lines drawn, but then I always tended to say "fuck it" and cross them anyways. So for a while I decided not to really draw any lines.

Now I've drawn another line with MDPV. I know how I am with stimulants and that I just would lose control if I took so I'd rather not go down that path at all. I have been offered it and am glad to say that I kept my line for this one. I'm proud of myself for doing such.

By the way, I hope you guys don't mind that a yank like me is posting in here. :D

By the way, I hope you guys don't mind that a yank like me is posting in here. :D
you're always welcome, spork.

i think the pv line is a very sensible one. not for any media hype reasons (i don't even want to elaborate on the stupidity of those) but simply from the experiences of other bluelighters. how many people play with the stuff and don't get burned by it?
a minority, it seems.

I never set myself "lines" that I wouldnt cross but to describe it in that way. I was just a weed smoker from age 13/14, started taking speed, exstacy pills and LSD when I was around 15 which is when I became obsessed with altered states of consciousness. I eventually tried more drugs.... Cocaine, codeine, Diazepam, Mushrooms, RCs-2C-I, 2C-T-7, 2C-E, DOC, MDPV, DPT, DMT plus many more....quite a lot of drugs to try for someone under 18

Eventually after turning 16 or 17 I cant remember I decided to act on the fascination id had with needles for quite awhile. Id always been interested in IV drugs but never thought id actually take the plunge. So I tried with the tiniest bit of speed, and gradually had bigger doses and realized that its a very addictive way of using drugs but also a much better way. I wasnt mature enough to stop myself from becoming obsessed with hard drugs and the IV route. And just my luck as I was becoming interested in all this I got a connection for the cheapest 80mg oxycontin pills you could possible have, pretty much free. So I started injecting the oxy's, at first only once in a blue moon but like most other people the opiate sucked me in and before long I was a full on junkie using 2-300mg oxy IV once in the morning with 6mg of xanax and once at night 200-300mg oxy 6mg of xanax..... Sometimes id even mix in 30-50mg methylphenidate(Ritalin) in with my oxy and have a pseudo-speedball. I ended up fucking myself up big time, OD'ing numerous times, owing lots of money, draining away my health and my relationships with my family. In the end it just wasnt worth it all. So yeh I did cross a line maybe I shouldnt have, but it definitely taught me some lessons ill never forget.

By this time there wasnt much that I wouldnt do. I Injected meth, heroin, morphine, oxy, methadone, ketamine and anything else I could fit in a syringe. The only line I currently have set in stone that I havent and really dont want to cross and that is IV cocaine. My father died of a heart attack, so did his father and neither of them did drugs(although they both smoked like chimneys) so I really dont want to stress my heart out. I know its bad enough me doing meth but thats why I smoke it these days instead of injecting. Coke im afraid will give me a heart attack. Im going to maybe make some crack sometimes soon but leave it at that. Im also very weary of injecting RC's and there are some RC's I just wont touch so I guess that is a line I wont cross. :p

That is how I crossed the lines I set and set the lines I havent.