• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What lies behind your nickname?

Simple... I do almost nothing but sit on my @ss. Probably why I like stimulants, LOL.

Its a title of one of my fave songs bty one of my fave bands and I like cherries and funk. I'm so original!

My name is without wit or wisdom. I loathe and detest it and everytime I have to type it in a little piece of my soul dies. It makes me sound like an arrogant cunt. I don't really remember registering (spur of the moment style o' thing, probably) but I presume I was mightily drunk and spun out on benzos. Teach me for short-term thinking.

^ Same here - I think I remember seeing one 'i can c u' or 'icancu' about somewhere, and I just stole it and added 2k to the end... pathetic, I know - but it's all about remembering the login for me!

^ At least it's fairly innocuous though. Having "genius" as part of your name is just plain embarassing.

mine was a spur of the moment thing and I hate it due to not being female or a wh0re. :(

Changing names would be good for those of us that really didn't think it through. Mine happens to also be the name of an online headshop (amongst other things I wasn't aware of at the time) so does that mean that I would have to change it to avoid "sources"? I can but hope. Then again, I would then have to think of something good to change it to. I don't think I could take the pressure of my own expectations.

I looked it up on google, it means "I don't know" in Japanese... thought it summed me up quite well!

2031307-175830988.jpg

haven't got a clue..just made it up random few years back...there used to be no " until i lost my name when this place got revamped or something while back.