• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What kinda Drug are you?

ACID which funnily enough will be the next drug I take.

i got alcohol which is spot on since i am a major pisshead!!!

oh by the way wazza i think you should be ecstasy because you gave me the GAY!! hehehe ;)

^ I'm surprised you didn't get a 404 Error... Hahaha!

PS: Leprechaun and I got Ecstasy, and Kitty got Weed.. the test is screwed.

BT ;)

Last edited:
WELL....... As if I needed a test to tell me what the old saying "you are what you eat" had taught me years ago... taking this test was nearly as sad as say hmmm.. I don't know.. taking a personality test on the net, what does taking a personality test actually say about your personality? ......... while you think about that, think about how many of them you have done.. and how that has led to you doing a google search on even more personality tests.. something...... anything to validate yourself as an emotionaly stable and worthwhile person.... WTF was this thread about anyway?

lol @ crumbling_cookie

I got "you are ecstacy", that sounds pretty cool (forgetting the drug meaning of the word), I don't think it's based purely on the fav word thing as chose "bump", which would mean that I was K, which I'm so clearly not :|........

I was Ketamine , which is sadly ironic since as much as I hate K it keeps cropping up in so many pills Ive been offered lately.

My other half tested up as E on this net test but with the ezi - tester she showed no reaction. :O)

Mr E man

YAY!
Ecstacy.
YAY!
I am a happy man now.
Me and that drug have what they call a symbiotic relationship.
=D

Hmm, I'm ketamine but I so disagree. :\

I'm most definitely more Ecstacy - good to cuddle and kiss (I have very soft lips & good boobies to rest your head on ;) ) or Coke, when in a kinkier mood =D

K sucks, boo!

Hmm, it told me I am weed.

Yet I don't smoke pot, in fact I hate the stuff these days.

I assure you people, I am meth!
METH GODDAMNIT!!!
/peeks out corner of window looking for cops..

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Hmm, I'm ketamine but I so disagree. :\

I'm most definitely more Ecstacy - good to cuddle and kiss (I have very soft lips & good boobies to rest your head on ;) ) or Coke, when in a kinkier mood =D

K sucks, boo!

Blasphemy,... You cant say Boo to K:p