• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind Of User Are You?

I use drugs rarely, and almost never the same two times in a row. I primarily do hallucinogens, but I'm usually up for trying something new. I don't do cannabis anymore, I dont do stimulants often, never tried any opiates or benzoes. Have done some RC's but except for aMT, they weren't that exciting.

I guess I'm a soft user these days, never do anything harder than weed and have no plans to. I've done a lot of other drugs and feel like I've learned most of what they have to teach me.

But maybe I'd be considered a recreational user, as I do wind up smoking a bit more often than I'd like, 3-4 times a week. I'm trying to cut down to 2.

Poly-drug abuser

- smoke lots of pot, everyday
- have tripped on way more substances than most people will ever hear of
- have tripped a lot!
- drink alcohol, moderately, most nights
- take adderall 2-3 times a week
- will eat/smoke/snort most things that come around

But I am better than I used to be... at least I don't trip so often anymore that my grasp on reality has somewhat returned ;)

Even though I've dabbled in lots of different drugs, the only one I'm specifically addicted to is marijuana. And I'm not too concerned about quitting that if I really wanted to or needed to.

i used to be a definate partier, but nowadays, not so much. i would say im a recreational user. i smoke weed everyday, and i use everything else that i do when it comes around. im not openly looking for drugs like i used to. sometimes ill call around and ask for <insert drug>, but not too much fortunately.

^^yea word, to me quitting has meant these things:
sometimes still think i wanna do coke/base/dope but always avoid it
ask around sometimes for shit like OC's n percs
do valiums etc pills n shit when its arround, always buy if i got the money
do shit like k or other drugs thats 'hard' when theyre arround cuz you dont think i could go from doin everything every chance i get all the time, to nothin but buddah n beer right? ;) old partiers die hard wtf am i talkin bout im 18 real old 8)

a junky how has a hard time being a junky. its getting harder and harder to score nowadays.

-Recreational user

Although sometimes I do go on binges for a period of time, oh well.

Recreational user.... until i get bored with my life..... or happen to have an unusual excess cash flow.... or one of my associates is being a particularly bad influence. I'm phasey. I'll go practically straight for months and then one day......

Soft to recreational. I do e about once a month, and smoke about 3-7 times a month. In addiction, I will dabble in psychedelics and other random drugs when I feel like it (less then once a month) I think that it is VERY important to make sure that your drug life doesn't consume your real life. Once you lose friends/family/job/large sums of money/health to drugs...that's about it. I don't pity addicts; and I don't like how they make casual users look.

When i was in my teens i was a definite partier. I did EVERYTHING Weed, Shrooms, Acid, Mescaline, Cocaine, Meth, Ecstasy, Alcohol, Nitrous, dxm, ketamine, salvia, Oxycodone (roxi & OC), Morphine (IR), Hydromorphone (dilaudid), Fentanyl, Hydrocodone, Valium, Xanax, Klonopin (k-pins), Ativan, Soma, Adderall, Codeine and Methadone.
There is more but these are the only ones worth mentioning.

Now i have slowed down quite a bit and only smoke weed, drink a couple times a month and my favorite are painkillers (mainly oxycodone right now) that i do on the daily:). I trip every so often when it comes around which it rarely does:(

smoke cannabis daily, drink 4+ drinks a night about 5 days out of the week, i use methamphetamine the way i use MDMA which is very sparingly 1 time a month. i don't smoke cigarettes.