• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
I absolutely loveee the old ocs and because they arnt really around any more and are super expensive they are even more desireable. I want an 80 so bad it unbelievable.

I'm prescribed OC OxyContins. I'm actually about to eat an 80 right now :p lol :)

I'd have to say opium just because I think it's the most well-rounded and has the most to offer, but IV heroin is my go-to opioid, for obvious reasons.

1. Heroin
2. Ketobemidone
3. Morphine
4. Methadone
5. Fentanyl or oxycodone, can't really decide. edit: probably oxycodone

IV dilauded when I'm looking for that rush. Oxycodone when I just want to feel good and relax. Oddly enough, I hate morphine.

I used the search engine extensively for a thread like this and was very shocked not to find one.
A thread for everyone, either just for fun or for research/guidance.

List your top opiates (including why if you want)

Ok well I'll try this one then:

1. Oxymorphone: its like all the best parts of oxy and heroin combined! The stimulation, the rush, the legs, its pretty fucking great. Nasal oxymorphone is better than IV heroin IME. Someone told that to me before I tried it and I didn't believe it until I did my first 1mg bump from a stop sign.

2. Heroin: Do I really have to explain :p

3. Hydromorphone: They're kinda shitty if you look at them objectively, but that rush from IV dilaudid makes this number 1 in euphoria but only number 3 in this list since it literally lasts as long as a single shot of cocaine, if not shorter.

4. Morphine: It's more well-rounded than heroin, but has a much weaker rush.

5. Oxycodone: I love the stimulation it gives me.

6. Hydrocodone: Its like oxy but more sedating.

The others aren't even worth mentioning, aside from methadone I suppose, but I'm gonna end the list here, mm'kay?

Heroin is the most euphoric for me. But for daily use I prefer oxy as I am more functional as an oxy user. However i love them all in there own way. Do I have to choose?

Last edited:
1 fentanyl
2.heroin (the Asian stuff)
3. Morphine

The morphones are pretty rare here in the old world and the times I tried I didn't get enough to break through my my tolerance.

My favorite is Hydromorphone, but I wouldn't be satisfied with it only, mainly because it has ridiculously short legs.

When my tolerance is low, as it is now, a high dose of codeine actually pleases me more than an equivalent dose of oxy, H, or even HM! Codeine is a wonderful opiate if your tolerance ain't too high.

Kratom would be third on my list after HM and codeine. It is, for me, the perfect opiate maintenance therapy/antidepressant around. I actually prefer it over all other opiates/opioids other than HM and codeine. Yeah, I know you smack fans out there will cringe lol... Let's say that if HM didn't exist, H or some other kind of potent opioid would've been on my shortlist of essential opiates/opioids.

Yup, unlimited access to HM, codeine & kratom would satisfy all my opiate needs forever.

But if I really had to choose only ONE to satisfy all my needs, it would be opium! It can be very potent at high doses, yet very complex, euphoric and long-legged even at small doses, so I believe it would be the best all-around opiate to have in my medicine cabinet.

My favorite is Hydromorphone, but I wouldn't be satisfied with it only, mainly because it has ridiculously short legs.

When my tolerance is low, as it is now, a high dose of codeine actually pleases me more than an equivalent dose of oxy, H, or even HM! Codeine is a wonderful opiate if your tolerance ain't too high.

Kratom would be third on my list after HM and codeine. It is, for me, the perfect opiate maintenance therapy/antidepressant around. I actually prefer it over all other opiates/opioids other than HM and codeine. Yeah, I know you smack fans out there will cringe lol... Let's say that if HM didn't exist, H or some other kind of potent opioid would've been on my shortlist of essential opiates/opioids.

Yup, unlimited access to HM, codeine & kratom would satisfy all my opiate needs forever.

But if I really had to choose only ONE to satisfy all my needs, it would be opium! It can be very potent at high doses, yet very complex, euphoric and long-legged even at small doses, so I believe it would be the best all-around opiate to have in my medicine cabinet.

I used to enjoy codeine way back when before I had a tolerance.
The itch almost made it not worth it though. Even with a hih dose of anti-histamines, nothin' gets rid of that damn codeine itch.

I have tried, Codeine, Morphine, Hydromorphone, Kratom, Tapentadol, AH-7921, MT-45 and Tramadol.

My favorite of those is Tapentadol because it is very euphoric, stimulating and sedative at the same time, I like to nod on this one too and the pain relief is good.
Snorting it is very painful, it is strange but I like the pain it produce... its a pain that quickly disappear, I feel that it is absorbed very well and quickly. Its for sure the most painful substance I ever snorted and I love snorting it.
Smoking it is also very pleasant, this ROA produce more euphoria.

Last edited:
I have tried, Codeine, Morphine, Hydromorphone, Kratom, Tapentadol, AH-7921, MT-45 and Tramadol.

My favorite of those is Tapentadol because it is very euphoric, stimulating and sedative at the same time, I like to nod on this one too and the pain relief is good.
Snorting it is very painful, it is strange but I like the pain it produce... its a pain that quickly disappear, I feel that it is absorbed very well and quickly. Its for sure the most painful substance I ever snorted and I love snorting it.
Smoking it is also very pleasant, this ROA produce more euphoria.

I have never heard Tapentadol (or AH-7921, or MT-45 for that matter) are they RC's? Or just pretty rare? I'm curious to try Tapentadol now.

I have never heard Tapentadol (or AH-7921, or MT-45 for that matter) are they RC's? Or just pretty rare? I'm curious to try Tapentadol now.

Tapentadol is not a RC it is sold under the name of Nucynta and because this is pretty new some RCs vendor sell it BUT it is a controlled substance in USA. AH-7921 and MT-45 are RCs.

For about two months or so I have been getting into various opiates mostly prescription drugs such as hydrocodone (Vicodin) and Oxycodone have been my favorite so far but recently I have come across hydromorphone. My experience so far with the Vicodin and oxy have been extremely amazing, I can usally take about 10-15 mg to start and then take another 5-10 mg more and be set but I was just wondering do you think oxycodone is more potent and gives a better high than the hydromorphone and how much should i take to have the same effects as 20 mg of oxycodone? The pills are 4 mg each no acetaminophen. Also is snorting better in your opinion than taking it orally, and my last question is what is your favorite opiate and why? the potency, how long the effects last or if its just less risky to take it than other more addictive opiates.:?

Thanks for the feed back
ShadySkell

it depends on how you intend on taking them really. if you were going the IV route and had access to a filter of some kind, Dilaudid is actually one of the best opiates for that.

any other form of ingestion id have to say oxycodone is better though.

you can snort Dilaudid it just isnt as easily absorbed as oxy is.

if you can still get high off oxy you shouldnt try adding Dilaudid to the mix, not worth the time imo. kind of a different high as well, much more sedative. they give you Dilaudid in the hospital after all. but usually in IV form, so its actually pretty nice. I wouldnt make a habit of snorting it though, kind of wasteful

Bioavailability of oxycodone insufflated is roughly 50%, oral about 80.

Hydromorphone is very wide oral bioavailability, like 10-60%. Insufflated it is a little higher than oxycodone, but still around 50%.

Subutai do you have a source on low bioavailability of hydromorphone when sniifed because it says its over 50% right on the wikipedia page for it

I'm currently on methadone, and to be honest with you, methadones been my favorite opiate for years now. Mainly cus it keeps me well all day. When I I smoke weed it kicks my dones in and ill nod out with a smile.
Buuutt, my favorite opiate high is heroin iv. I don't think I need to explain why :)

^ Same iv heroin all the way
Methadone is alright but to sedating for me

I never got a chance to try dilly's or morphine
But oxymorphone iv was godly

Still if I had the choice I'd pick quality heroin over any other opiate any day
Of course this is just hypothetical since I've been clean from opiates since the beginning of the year

I prefer plain old heroin. I find oxycontin underwhelming with it's stimulating nature. Hydromorphone is something exclusive where I live, if you find it you will have to empty your wallet so I never tried it because heroin is much cheaper.

Ketobemidone is probably my favourite prescription opiate. It feels like a nice mix of heroin/methadone. It has quite a long duration of action and retains the sedating properties and feeling of heroin with a bit of NMDA antagonism thrown in the mix. What's not to like? :)

Tapentadol is sold as an RC in countries where it is not scripted, not kidding (everywhere but the US?).

As for me, I'm on ORT (methadone for 10 months, bupe for a year and a half now), but I still dream of crushing Hydromorph Contin beads from those big red bombs (30mg ones, although 18mg+ is where its at, doing it with even the 12mg ones is annoying, too much powder), SteriFilts, 4mg and 8mg brand Dillies here and there. The euphoria is just ridiculous, it actually had me stop jerking off for 4 years (having sex was ok though, not awesome like some people think of opi+sex though, I'd rather have amps for that).

And since I had a legit need for pain meds, when I get off bupe, I'll be asking for Hydromorph Contins, 18mg minimum, I'll take em orally....I'll get em for free. It's when you don't have them for free that eating say a 30mg HM Contin is viewed as sacrilege by junkies all over Canada..."I could have had 5 shots out of that!" heh. And unlike morphine XR beads in a gelcap concoctions (Kadians, M-Eslons,Avinzas...why is there so many of these), HM Contins can be used with a regular filter given in injection kits, the ones inside the Securicup, no talc or horrible shit in them.

Anyways, when I wake up from one of those dreams, it's often because it's been a while I've had a mr clean pill, I mean a sub.(ours are white and taste like what Mr.Clean smells like, pretty much).