Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other - list below

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
I want to try kratom so bad (legal in my country). But I'm afraid that my tolerance to tramadol or other opioids will be ruined forever. At least I have read several stories about it.

How do you take your kratom pal? Are you dosing during the day? or is it just one big dose a day?

Can you smoke or snort kratom?

I've tried many different methods but the most efficient one is mixing your kratom powder with water in a 500mL bottle (I usually use about 200mL of water), the key is to shake it well so there're no lumps. Then you can just drink it all in like 2 seconds, you barely taste it that way (though I'm not really bothered by its taste). Some people use juice to mask the flavor but I don't think it's necessary if you do it right.
Making a tea works too but I just don't see the point, you'll end up with more liquid to swallow and it takes a while to prepare.
The toss&wash method is fucking terrible as it involves swallowing dry powder and chasing it with liquid, way less efficient than mixing it in a bottle like I just described (and if you don't do it right you'll choke on the powder).

Kratom doesn't last much so I prefer to take small doses through the day instead of 1 big dose.

You cannot smoke or snort kratom powder, don't even try it lol. Oral works just fine.
The high is kind of mild compared to other opioids so don't expect a big euphoric rush or a heavy nod if you ever end up trying it.

OT:
Besides the drugs I listed on my previous post I'm also a big fan of LSD, tripping on acid is one of my favorite things in life. But I don't consider it my DOC since I barely do it nowadays (same thing applies to DMT).

I've tried many different methods but the most efficient one is mixing your kratom powder with water in a 500mL bottle (I usually use about 200mL of water), the key is to shake it well so there're no lumps. Then you can just drink it all in like 2 seconds, you barely taste it that way (though I'm not really bothered by its taste). Some people use juice to mask the flavor but I don't think it's necessary if you do it right.

OT:
Besides the drugs I listed on my previous post I'm also a big fan of LSD, tripping on acid is one of my favorite things in life. But I don't consider it my DOC since I barely do it nowadays (same thing applies to DMT).

I have several shakers and mixin balls for my protein shakes. I think that can be even better, right?

TW, What dose of kratom should I start with if I tolerate up to 2 mg of tramadol (morphine range 60 to 75 mg) ?
Will the kratom give me some euphoria or my tolerance is screwed?

Up you go! Come on n vote ppl!
Reading this thread I wonder do you even get Kava nowadays?
It was also a hard choice for me cause I just like so many of them - and the rest I don't know yet lol...
I'd say shrooms are my friends, LSD's my idol, Salvia my unattained goddess, Ket my current crush, Kratom/Tramadol/Tilidin my homies, nicotine my buzz to go n weed's the day's wrapping...

Mushrooms/tryptamine isolates. I'm talking 14gs doses and up when shit starts getting biblical. Where it's like a slow hit of DMT. Use to be LSD but the more I eat mushrooms I'm liking them more.

IR Morphine is my 2nd. It's not good but thats my ultimate hedonistic fuck everything selfish drug.

I don't consider cannabis a drug. It's just medicine to me at this point. Like xanax.

I like all drugs and they all have thier place but these are my favorite.

Up you go! Come on n vote ppl!
Reading this thread I wonder do you even get Kava nowadays?
It was also a hard choice for me cause I just like so many of them - and the rest I don't know yet lol...
I'd say shrooms are my friends, LSD's my idol, Salvia my unattained goddess, Ket my current crush, Kratom/Tramadol/Tilidin my homies, nicotine my buzz to go n weed's the day's wrapping...
Are you getting something per vote? Or are you just a natural motivator / promoter?

I was wondering about Kava, and found a source where I live. Not sure if it's worth ordering some. I had on e liquid Kava that was good, this is some Kava extract.
Also not sure if it would have any wow effect, given that I'm now used to benzos, which I wasn't when I had that Kava drink.

Also searched for Kratom, but no luck.
I feel like I'm living in Drugfree Land, and wonder if it's the laws or lack of demand (ppl here like weed and meth and crack) or maybe the pharma industry meddling.

Are you getting something per vote? Or are you just a natural motivator / promoter?

I was wondering about Kava, and found a source where I live. Not sure if it's worth ordering some. I had on e liquid Kava that was good, this is some Kava extract.
Also not sure if it would have any wow effect, given that I'm now used to benzos, which I wasn't when I had that Kava drink.

Also searched for Kratom, but no luck.
I feel like I'm living in Drugfree Land, and wonder if it's the laws or lack of demand (ppl here like weed and meth and crack) or maybe the pharma industry meddling.
Nah, not getting anything. I just saw lots of abandoned threads that I found interesting none the less and especially with this one I found it a shame there are so few votes on a site like this...

Kava was marketed as a health product back in the days (I was never interested in that) but since it was banned it vanished completely. Now I read about it repeatedly on different sites about drugs and I regretted that a little. No big deal though since there are loads of interesting substances around...
Where might that Drugfree land of meth and crack be? 🤔

Nah, not getting anything. I just saw lots of abandoned threads that I found interesting none the less and especially with this one I found it a shame there are so few votes on a site like this...
I have some of those old threats on my watch list, in case someday I find the time and inspiration to revive them. Mostly art related topics.
Where might that Drugfree land of meth and crack be?
Chile. I guess you can get everything here, at least in Santiago. I wouldn't know where to look for anything, though. I live in a small city not too far away from the capital, and at least my neighbors have their "aromatic plant" in the backyard. So I guess I could get some weed if I wanted to. Which I don't. I know about meth and crack only because of a cousin who got addicted.

Chile. I guess you can get everything here, at least in Santiago. I wouldn't know where to look for anything, though. I live in a small city not too far away from the capital, and at least my neighbors have their "aromatic plant" in the backyard. So I guess I could get some weed if I wanted to. Which I don't. I know about meth and crack only because of a cousin who got addicted.
Wow, Chile... Ok no idea about anything there... Though I guess you could get overseas shipping if you wanted to.. Kratom is sold in about every online shop in the Netherlands...
Is there a reason why you are not interested in weed or rather wanna tell what you're interested in?

Wow, Chile... Ok no idea about anything there... Though I guess you could get overseas shipping if you wanted to.. Kratom is sold in about every online shop in the Netherlands...
Is there a reason why you are not interested in weed or rather wanna tell what you're interested in?
Don't know if it's possible to get something like Kratom shipped here. guess I'll wait til my mom gets to the US and tell her to bring me some :rofl:
It's not that I don't like weed at all. It's just not my drug of choice. It energizes me, but not in a way that I consider effective. An then it leaves me heavy-tired. Not that relaxed cozy slow drifting to sleep I get after taking benzos.

Don't know if it's possible to get something like Kratom shipped here. guess I'll wait til my mom gets to the US and tell her to bring me some :rofl:

Seriously?

It's not that I don't like weed at all. It's just not my drug of choice. It energizes me, but not in a way that I consider effective. An then it leaves me heavy-tired. Not that relaxed cozy slow drifting to sleep I get after taking benzos.

OK. I actually never felt energized as far as I remember.. So you're into benzos? (Goddamn it's so hard to type rn). I just used them with alcohol to sleep faster...

Last edited:
I did some research and Ktatom is illegal here. So I won't ask my mom to bring me anything that is in powder or capsules or liquid form.

OK. I actually never felt energized as far as I remember.. So you're into benzos? (Goddamn it's so hard to type rn). I just used them with alcohol to sleep faster...

Benzos and alcohol is a bad idea, but you probably know that. I can sleep better with them, but they don't make me sleep. I just feel different (nice different). And of course, it depends on what kind of benzo and the dosage.

I did some research and Ktatom is illegal here. So I won't ask my mom to bring me anything that is in powder or capsules or liquid form.

Oh. Sorry to hear...

Benzos and alcohol is a bad idea, but you probably know that. I can sleep better with them, but they don't make me sleep. I just feel different (nice different). And of course, it depends on what kind of benzo and the dosage.
Well. Potentiated Sedation was the point. I only ever tried Lorazepam and didn't get much out of it pure...

Well. Potentiated Sedation was the point. I only ever tried Lorazepam and didn't get much out of it pure..
Somewhere, someone said or wrote that you have to learn to enjoy benzos (and not all are likewise enjoyable). But then it's like with anything else. Like I felt curious about LSD and though I do drink alcohol, never to a point where I'm drunk (I hate that feeling).
So there's a drug for everyone, and it's quite interesting to learn about them and the different effects they have on different peveneople, even if you know you will never want to use them.

Somewhere, someone said or wrote that you have to learn to enjoy benzos (and not all are likewise enjoyable). But then it's like with anything else. Like I felt curious about LSD and though I do drink alcohol, never to a point where I'm drunk (I hate that feeling).
So there's a drug for everyone, and it's quite interesting to learn about them and the different effects they have on different peveneople, even if you know you will never want to use them.
I guess that's true for the learning though there are just cases where one really needs sth, like ppl with anxiety and directly get the right effect from it. Even with opis there are ppl who don't have this per se receptiveness to the "addictive side-effects" 🤷
So did you try LSD?
I guess I like a middle dose of alc, so I can feel it but don't feel sick from it. Though that's one drug that really keeps me in limits for the physical toll of it... My stomach is rather sensitive and mixed drinks make me suffer if I go beyond two by now...(Old age yk🙄)