• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite drug to do by yourself?

What's your favo(u)rite substance when you're all alone?

• Marijuana & Hashish

Votes: 615 30.0%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 66 3.2%
  • Stimulants (coke, meth, and others)

Votes: 203 9.9%
  • Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Klonopin and others) & Barbiturates (Seconal, Nembutal and others)

Votes: 105 5.1%
  • Opiates (please specify below if heroin or other IV opiates)

Votes: 583 28.5%
  • Hallucinogens (LSD, psilocybin, mescaline and others)

Votes: 222 10.8%
  • Research Chemicals (specify which one below)

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, and others, specify below)

Votes: 195 9.5%
  • Not mentioned. I'm posting it below.

Votes: 41 2.0%

• Total voters
Pot... I can use it on a regular basis and feel awesome with minimal side effects. Yea baby thats what im talking about :D.

strange i see 4 replies here with ketamine but in the poll only 3 hehe

i'm stoned right now, and alone, i'll have to say smoking alone is the best of those listed. you get a nice amount of time to entertain yourself and get things done that you wouldn't if you were smoking with buds

Definitely weed! If I'm bored, or not feeling too happy, all I need is a joint, some food, some music or tv. I actually can't even smoke when I'm with other people because I get paranoid and self-conscious which makes me very un-social. But alone... it's great...

ketamine-o-lina

yummy yummy ketamine on a boring winter's sunday by myself is a bit of alright.

actually a lot of alright.

mmmmm.... k-elves.

Last edited:
definately get some good pharmicuticals(oxys or hydrocodone) and stay home and clean the house or masturbate, fun fun fun.:)

Last edited:
Opiates. I dont like being around a lot of people when Im on them. Things get too confusing and loud, while I prefer peace and quiet.

There's nothing better than hanging out by yourself on a Saturday afternoon, puffing a little high quality marijuana, a nice hot cup of coffee, and reading a good book. -Finder

Couldn't have said it better myself...

M

I would have to say pot and adderal/ritalin (stimulants). Pot is very enjoyable when you're alone and it's always a priceless moment to go walking around stoned listening to some tunes and enjoying life and nature :D

But adderal/ritalin are also my favorites. While on these stimulants I'm able to concentrate more on personal issues and problems happening in my life. I'm able to think more clearly and analyze situations and come up with good advice to help them out. I'll listen to some techno and just think about life, what I'm going to do next in it, and how it's been progressing so far. Those drugs are basically 'self-checkup' drugs for me, that allow me to just think about how my life is going. I can never achieve the same concentration and awareness of the situations through weed. Its quite an experience and I recommend doing it if you havn't already.

Alcohol....

just kiddin', I think dissociatives are best alone, because you're already off in your own dream world. Other drugs seem to fit better in social settings or with a tripping partner.

Benzos: specifically Xanax

Nothing like that all relaxed feeling to clear your headspace.

Negro-kitty said:
Ahh, twominds is a man after my own heart. Loves h, k, and meth. ;)

I also love k, h and meth, though I prefer coke over meth. Maybe we can get along if things fail with twominds ;) LOL