• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is your favorite drug/mind-altering substance (disregarding price)? Just curious

I used to Loooooooove Ecstasy...OMG the memories I had on that *Sigh* I wish I could take it again

I've been loving morphine as well lately, weird because it used to not do much for me, and now I have much more of a tolerance, but that morphine body high/nod <3 I also love oxy, weed, and zolpidem.

This is not a harm reduction questions, I think this would be more suited for Drug culture

Ketamine it is

Ecstasy is one drug I've never tried. Heard its awesome though. And yes, oxy is great too. I have been rationing my morphine quite a bit though, in an effort to keep the withdrawals at bay and lower my tolerance. Man I wish I had an endless supply of ms contin!

Alright y'all this is not a functional HR thread. We try our best here not to glorify drug use. So threads like "what is your favorite drug" really are not what we are trying to accomplish. I will leave this up for now, because I am just coming off a hiatus and don't know some of the new members. But I would just let this thread go so I don't have to lock it up.

Sorry. It was my fault. I'm still kinda new on here and I didn't know such threads weren't allowed. It won't happen again.

Percocetprincess, I must agree with you. Weed with anything is good, be it morphine, oxy, or even booze. I never cared for dillies though. They're too short-lived and leave me feeling sick every 4hrs after dosing.

magic mushrooms are pretty good, surprised no one said those or LSD/mescaline thus far.

Good, strong Poppy Pod Tea. It's the most euphoric high I've ever experienced. Better than Heroin or Methadone. Hard to get those anymore, though.

I also love Poppy Seed Tea.

Once upon a time, my source for Poppy Seeds got some that were grown specifically for GlaxoSmithKline. Those were the only Poppy Seeds that I can truly say I could have ODed on if I decided to do my Friday night 3LB dose instead of my regular 1LB maintenance.

I used to love Oxycodone as well. But after I got some seeds that weren't washed to death, everything changed.

Somehow, PST feels like being wrapped by multiple, softest blankets at once. While Oxy feels like a blanket you get at the county detox.

I hate ruining my tolerance with Heroin and then not being able to feel the seeds because the high is so mellow.