• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal shit here in the USA cheap af too. White, can we post pictures? It gave me the feels, which I haven;t had from MDMA since 2013? I got it from MDA a few months ago, but MDA is still fire. I really think some people just know what they're doing and some don't when it comes to making MDMA. As the poster a few post above referenced, Molly is EVERYWHERE now compared to even 10 years ago. And, there's very very few domestic (USA) made pills. Thus people take their shitty molly put 300mg into a pill and boom, everyone thinks its the cats meow.,

You still around the Midwest? I re-read the old mint threads and saw your name and remembered you. Good times eh?

-GC

Found this, dont ask me where :)

I see a lot of people new on ******* selling MDMA for ridiculous low prices. Be warned this is NOT MDMA.

Those are research chemicals from china that can be bought legal for less then 1 euro the gram. TEST WHAT YOU BUY! Or it is very bad quality what we call coca-cola because of the brown colour caused by contaminated product! Have a look around doesn't it seems like there is some weird shit being sold as QUALITY MDMA??

BROWN, YELLOW, BLACK and even PINK colored MDMA!! It looks like a fucking RAINBOW ! Well I will let you in on some knowledge from MDMA capital of the world A.K.A. Holland! Call this some insider information if you like. Over here we call SHIT MDMA COCA-COLA, because it has its BROWNISH/YELLOWISH color due to MDP2P contamination! Its basically shit thats unsellable on the dutch market!!

Whats going on with PINK MDMA I can hear you ask? Well this happens when an impure solution gets over gassed during a certain chemical reaction in the MDMA cooking process. This can be fixed by taking the time to recrystallize.

However as time = money some cooks rush the job. Honestly I do not know what they fucked up to get BLACK product but that shit cant be right...

If you want PURE MDMA you need to look for something thats as close to WHITE as possible. pure MDMA is slightly OFF WHITE colored, like a light CHAMPAGNE but if you are buying where some MDMA is YELLOW PISS colored you should look for something WHITE! So the WHITER the product is, the BETTER the quality! Also when you look at pictures watch out for OLD MDMA, you can recognize it from the shards having WHITE SCRATCH marks all over them.

Sometimes its even so bad that it hides the color!! Also a tell is the shards having a ROUNDED shape due too AGE and being handled so much!

Leftover MDP2P is definitely something that the testing services will detect, so it can't be in the "meh" MDMA that users here have had tested as only MDMA.

Leftover MDP2P is definitely something that the testing services will detect, so it can't be in the "meh" MDMA that users here have had tested as only MDMA.

Lab Analysis has gotten a lot better over the years, if you look at Drugs Data they’ve been reporting on a lot more synthesis byproducts than ever before. Whether that’s just because they simply didn’t report them before or what, we don’t know.

But yea lab analysis from 15yrs ago will give more basic info than what we’ve been getting today..

Also one guy said he got a batch of magic and a batch of meh tested a long while back and the meh was a bit less pure with Mdp2p as the major impurity.

Indigo reports MDp2p-ol to also be in meh... It seems these intermediates dont play well with our receptors.

-GC

Lab Analysis has gotten a lot better over the years, if you look at Drugs Data they’ve been reporting on a lot more synthesis byproducts than ever before. Whether that’s just because they simply didn’t report them before or what, we don’t know.

But yea lab analysis from 15yrs ago will give more basic info than what we’ve been getting today..

Also one guy said he got a batch of magic and a batch of meh tested a long while back and the meh was a bit less pure with Mdp2p as the major impurity.

Indigo reports MDp2p-ol to also be in meh... It seems these intermediates dont play well with our receptors.

-GC

Three of the meh samples I have submitted have had trace synthesis byproducts/contaminants in them. The only one that did not, the one sent to IEC, I did not even see the GCMS report on, just the UV report that showed the 80% MDMA. They messed up that analysis and did not supply me with the GCMS report. Once I re-send them that sample, I will have a better idea of what the unstated 20% of that analysis was (and before someone jumps in here to correct me and tell me that it is only 86% max, that is NOT the standard that IEC uses. They clarified to me it was 80% out of 100% NOT 80% out of 86%).

Sample 1: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=2644
Sample 2: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=8547

Please note that these two samples (although submitted many years apart) came from the same supplier. That individual commented after sample 1 was submitted that an acetone wash would be added. The product did change color after that and was whiter. That individual was very confused about why/how either MBDB or MDA could be in the sample at all based on the methodology used. Really makes me wonder if MBDB and MDA are accurate interpretations of the contaminants. As we saw in the recent article ( https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.forsciint.2020.110332 ), there are unidentified novel compounds that look a lot like known compounds.

Sample3: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=8546

Out of these three samples, sample 1 was the most meh followed by sample 2. Sample 3 was meh in a different way. It had a lot of jaw clenching and an awful comedown. That one made me very ill and so did sample 1. Sample 2 is the one that my partner did after a 5 year break and said, "That was definitely not X, just a collection of symptoms."

If I was rolling in money (pun intended), which I currently am NOT due to COVID-19 job changes, I would want to see both an IEC analysis AND a Drugs Data analysis on every sample. I would want to know if the two labs found the same thing in each sample, or if they differed.

Last edited:
You still around the Midwest? I re-read the old mint threads and saw your name and remembered you. Good times eh?

-GC
I'm in Denver now. The mints are prolly in my top 10 pills of all time, i was taking a break when they first came out, but in 2009 I got back on em. Green and pink strawberries in Chi from 05 are my favorite pills ever. Chicago used to be the plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace for X but idk anymore.

Three of the meh samples I have submitted have had trace synthesis byproducts/contaminants in them. The only one that did not, the one sent to IEC, I did not even see the GCMS report on, just the UV report that showed the 80% MDMA. They messed up that analysis and did not supply me with the GCMS report. Once I re-send them that sample, I will have a better idea of what the unstated 20% of that analysis was (and before someone jumps in here to correct me and tell me that it is only 86% max, that is NOT the standard that IEC uses. They clarified to me it was 80% out of 100% NOT 80% out of 86%).

Sample 1: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=2644
Sample 2: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=8547

Please note that these two samples (although submitted many years apart) came from the same supplier. That individual commented after sample 1 was submitted that an acetone wash would be added. The product did change color after that and was whiter. That individual was very confused about why/how either MBDB or MDA could be in the sample at all based on the methodology used. Really makes me wonder if MBDB and MDA are accurate interpretations of the contaminants. As we saw in the recent article ( https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.forsciint.2020.110332 ), there are unidentified novel compounds that look a lot like known compounds.

Sample3: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=8546

Out of these three samples, sample 1 was the most meh followed by sample 2. Sample 3 was meh in a different way. It had a lot of jaw clenching and an awful comedown. That one made me very ill and so did sample 1. Sample 2 is the one that my partner did after a 5 year break and said, "That was definitely not X, just a collection of symptoms."

If I was rolling in money (pun intended), which I currently am NOT due to COVID-19 job changes, I would want to see both an IEC analysis AND a Drugs Data analysis on every sample. I would want to know if the two labs found the same thing in each sample, or if they differed.

MDA I can understand but I agree MBDB has me perplexed as I’m pretty it the synthesis routes vary enough to not just have some accidentally show up.

That said, today I’ll look through literature to see what I see.. Maybe it can more easily than I realize.

MDA can show up fairly easily from a number of factors, and it’s possible the old Leuckart MDMA might have had some residual MDA on top of other impurities.

I'm in Denver now. The mints are prolly in my top 10 pills of all time, i was taking a break when they first came out, but in 2009 I got back on em. Green and pink strawberries in Chi from 05 are my favorite pills ever. Chicago used to be the plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace for X but idk anymore.

Yea I moved too but those were the days... Ever get any of the white rolex’s, diamonds, or supermen all from the same batch/supplier around like 08-09’ish? They were floating around WI and MN, so fire...

I also think I took some of the first mints ever, back in 07 my buddy from Chi comes up to me with these nasty looking ghetto pills. They were like a mix between pink and orange, looked disgusting. No stamp, crumbly and thin like the mints.

Straight MDA bomb that had me so high I was running around my little rural town that night getting into all sorts of shenanigans, told my buddy I loved him an incessant amount of times lol. When I chewed it it instantly dissolved and had the strongest sassy bitterness of any mint I’ve had since..

Thing is looking back at the old threads no one speaks of this Mint, but most also said they didn’t start til 08 which this might of been his beginning “prototype” it definitely had the mint vibe and love.

Sadly I didn’t see another mint until 10-11, pink equals at the very first Forest 11 had me feeling mighty fine.

My favorite mint though was a yellow blank I took at that venue in MKE, the roll felt pretty rushy but standard the thing was though me and my whole crew looked at each other 8hrs later and realized we were still more awake than we shoulda been.

Mint crew were masters at formulating pills, there was definitely meth in those yellows but the perfect amount of high purity meth to not overshadow the roll but simply give one energy to dance all night but not feel tweaked.

Some may disagree with me but having had enough of their MDMA/MDA mix tabs it definitely had some long lasting stimulant in those yellows.

Sorry got all nostalgic haha, I miss those times... It’s all K with the new kids.

-GC

MDA I can understand but I agree MBDB has me perplexed as I’m pretty it the synthesis routes vary enough to not just have some accidentally show up.

That said, today I’ll look through literature to see what I see.. Maybe it can more easily than I realize.

MDA can show up fairly easily from a number of factors, and it’s possible the old Leuckart MDMA might have had some residual MDA on top of other impurities.

Yea I moved too but those were the days... Ever get any of the white rolex’s, diamonds, or supermen all from the same batch/supplier around like 08-09’ish? They were floating around WI and MN, so fire...

I also think I took some of the first mints ever, back in 07 my buddy from Chi comes up to me with these nasty looking ghetto pills. They were like a mix between pink and orange, looked disgusting. No stamp, crumbly and thin like the mints.

Straight MDA bomb that had me so high I was running around my little rural town that night getting into all sorts of shenanigans, told my buddy I loved him an incessant amount of times lol. When I chewed it it instantly dissolved and had the strongest sassy bitterness of any mint I’ve had since..

Thing is looking back at the old threads no one speaks of this Mint, but most also said they didn’t start til 08 which this might of been his beginning “prototype” it definitely had the mint vibe and love.

Sadly I didn’t see another mint until 10-11, pink equals at the very first Forest 11 had me feeling mighty fine.

My favorite mint though was a yellow blank I took at that venue in MKE, the roll felt pretty rushy but standard the thing was though me and my whole crew looked at each other 8hrs later and realized we were still more awake than we shoulda been.

Mint crew were masters at formulating pills, there was definitely meth in those yellows but the perfect amount of high purity meth to not overshadow the roll but simply give one energy to dance all night but not feel tweaked.

Some may disagree with me but having had enough of their MDMA/MDA mix tabs it definitely had some long lasting stimulant in those yellows.

Sorry got all nostalgic haha, I miss those times... It’s all K with the new kids.

-GC
Yea man, I had Blue A's in 2010? That were 65/35 MDA/MDMA, and it still is far and away the best MDA I've ever taken(including the white 1's lightning bolts etc.). These purple armani's are very good too. I had white rolexes around that time that I remember were insanely strong MDMA, smoked when tested. If you go on pillreports my user name is/was rollinabq, I had quite a few reports. Fun to reminisce on and read back.

I've seen pure white flour like powder that FTIR tested as nothing but MDMA (and my friend responded to very favourably). Trying to judge MDMA by what it looks like is silly. This is what MDMA looks like after multiple purification washes and being recrystallized using water.
6f5b1e9ug8d21.jpg

I've seen pure white flour like powder that FTIR tested as nothing but MDMA (and my friend responded to very favourably). Trying to judge MDMA by what it looks like is silly. This is what MDMA looks like after multiple purification washes and being recrystallized using water.
6f5b1e9ug8d21.jpg

While I’ve seen good MDMA in many forms, I’ve very rarely seen it look like the last pic.

The pic you’ve shown has been posted here before, it shows mostly the hydrated polymorph of MDMA very pure product. Most everybody will unfortunately never see product this pure.

Powder can be just as pure as the ultra pure crystals in that photo, but usually it isn’t.

-GC

The idea that Leuckart reaction MDMA might have had a different feel than the stuff produced later on has come up a few times in the thread, and I found a few papers on a recent dive into the literature that might be of interest to anyone following that up.

The first is from 1993, A study of the precursors, intermediates and reaction by-products in the synthesis of 3,4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine and its application to forensic drug analysis. In it MDMA is produced using two different Leuckart routes and examined for any possible impurities and byproducts.

The second is from 2005, A study of impurities in intermediates and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) samples produced via reductive amination routes. In it MDMA is produced using three different routes, including Al/Hg and examined for any possible impurities and byproducts. This one goes a bit deeper than the 1993 paper and looks at the possible routes to PMK and examines them for impurities as well.

Checking between these might shed some light on any possible difference in the final outputs.

The idea that Leuckart reaction MDMA might have had a different feel than the stuff produced later on has come up a few times in the thread, and I found a few papers on a recent dive into the literature that might be of interest to anyone following that up.

The first is from 1993, A study of the precursors, intermediates and reaction by-products in the synthesis of 3,4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine and its application to forensic drug analysis. In it MDMA is produced using two different Leuckart routes and examined for any possible impurities and byproducts.

The second is from 2005, A study of impurities in intermediates and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) samples produced via reductive amination routes. In it MDMA is produced using three different routes, including Al/Hg and examined for any possible impurities and byproducts. This one goes a bit deeper than the 1993 paper and looks at the possible routes to PMK and examines them for impurities as well.

Checking between these might shed some light on any possible difference in the final outputs.

Not to be a dick, but the first paper has already been posted multiple times here and the second at least once mixed amongst the tons of posts in this thread.

The first though I think highlights perfectly once again the impurities in old Leuckart 90’s MDMA which likely gave the different effects.

They show how the pills back then also contained n-formyl MDMA (very likely active) and DMMDA (a known active).

If it’s this DMMDA they mean...

Then we see it’s a substance with about twice the potency of actual MDMA, and would definitely add a unique twist to the experience of just pure MDMA.

Look at the very last experience at 75mg the reporter says it had a “religious aspect, the experience had an aesthetic value, I really liked it.”

This in combination with MDMA I could see being very worthwhile indeed.

-GC

Not to be a dick, but the first paper has already been posted multiple times here and the second at least once mixed amongst the tons of posts in this thread.

The first though I think highlights perfectly once again the impurities in old Leuckart 90’s MDMA which likely gave the different effects.

They show how the pills back then also contained n-formyl MDMA (very likely active) and DMMDA (a known active).

If it’s this DMMDA they mean...

Then we see it’s a substance with about twice the potency of actual MDMA, and would definitely add a unique twist to the experience of just pure MDMA.

Look at the very last experience at 75mg the reporter says it had a “religious aspect, the experience had an aesthetic value, I really liked it.”

This in combination with MDMA I could see being very worthwhile indeed.

-GC
They mean NN Dimethylamino Methylenedioxy Amphetamine, MDMA with an extra methyl which is very much reduced activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.