• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last roll was February - 3x130 mg. Meh appeared around 2008 in my area. 2015 took some dutch imported pills were awesome - real magic. Since that encountered only mehMDMA.
How would you describe the effects of mehDMA (in terms of duration, presence/lack of stimulation, presence/lack of empathy, anything else)? Also have the effects of the mehDMA been consistent since you first encountered it?

People who came into Houston from out of town used to comment on the different quality of our ecstasy back in the 00s. They said it was more intense than what they found elsewhere. I wonder if this batch you have is the same as what was going around Houston. It sounds the same from your description. Do you think there is any chance this batch you have is a leuckart synth?

I’m actually taking it out tonight to double check and see if it’s turns the Marquis blue after awhile like I theorize the old Leuckart product did.

I have been thinking that myself though, if ever I came across a product that matches the description this is it.

Houston likely had some well established producers with well established methods for quite awhile in those days, I mean in the 80’s and 90’s it was for sure a hub but I get feeling throughout the 00’s that kinda changed slowly.

-GC

Great.
Thank you in the name of the community.
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat would be great.

I also bought 10 chupa chups at clearnet and they were perfect. i always need low dose so i did 1/4 of it - 60 mg is enough for me.

People who came into Houston from out of town used to comment on the different quality of our ecstasy back in the 00s. They said it was more intense than what they found elsewhere. I wonder if this batch you have is the same as what was going around Houston. It sounds the same from your description. Do you think there is any chance this batch you have is a leuckart synth?

Well well well...

I now see something I didn’t see before... This shit as well as my other without a doubt best batch (a batch that I’ve gotten 5 amazing experiences out of..) turned a bluish purplish color after sitting for about a minute whereas the other 2 I tried not so much.

The reason I didn’t catch it before is I wasn’t doing side by sides of Marquis and this bluish Purple can be confused by my mind as Purple easily but once up against the others, the others were more reddish/brownish/purplish/black.

I was also swirling the puddle a great deal to try and spread the color.

Don’t wanna get too hopeful as reagents aren’t foolproof by any means but what I just saw got me a little excited and now I think I’ve got a better idea what to look for.

Thing is I’ve always based my theories on the black to blue reaction shown on the Ez Test Marquis chart from the 90’s. While this did follow a similar time line to the chart it wasn’t quite the deep blue shown there, more of an indigo blue slight purple in there.

So who knows, I’d need to do a side by side of all my batches just Marquis to see what I find but that’ll have to wait. Busy these days baking sourdoughs n such :)

-GC

It is clearly indigo for me. :D

This got me thinking back to the reports from the late 90’s early 00’s of pills with Reagent results and brief descriptions. I thought I remember some saying Indigo and sure enough...

Test result: after about 5 seconds color changed to black and then finally changed to indigo...textbook MDMA

Overall effect: Dancy Physical effect: Jaw stiffness/clenching
User reports: these pills were the best pills that have been around for a long time. 45 min. to come up and lovely long rolls the whole night through. A little jaw clenching but no more than you would expect from ecstasy. The pills were unusually large but well made and pressed. without doubt the best out there at the moment..get them while you can, highly recommended.”

Test result: Black in Fifteen or so Secs, Getting Blueish purple by a Min

User reports: Overall Very good, Came up after 35 Minutes or so, 6-7 hour roll, Rolled very hard, some visual streaking towards end of roll, was told by my boy it was pure mdma”

Test result: Straight to black, then some what dark purplish color

Overall effect: Trippy Physical effect: Jaw stiffness/clenching
User reports: Damn, this pill is notorious! ask anyone around the L.A. area!! BEST trip in a long time! I took 1 and it kicked me in 15 min. and kept me happy for 4 hours! Very strong pills. The old batch (which is better than the new batch) is colored dark Green, however, the new batch is light Green.”

Test result: Went Black Suprisingly Quickly, Getting Purpler After A Minute Or So

Overall effect: Dancy Physical effect: Blurred/distored vision
User reports: Blew up after about forty minutes, rolled for five or six hours, very good pill, alittle more visual than usual, so probably some mdea, but plenty of love and jaw soreness, so alot of mdma too,”

Test result: These pills have a very distincive test, this one was repeated several times in very good light using very small samples. The liquid turns blue almost straight away and then turns black. This happens very quickly. After a few seconds there is black liquid with some blue. The black may be deep purple

Overall effect: Dancy Physical effect: Blurred/distored vision
User reports: These are very strong. The effect comes on with waves and is very dancey, lasting for 3 - 4 hours. This is followed by a very trippy period of visual distortions. No need to sleep.”

NOTE: This last result was for the “radioactive” presses going around in 99, there were many other results for this one which said black to blue. This report is the best clue that maybe I’m right and this “blue” is really more of bluish Purple type color.

Test result: went straight to black in 5 seconds and gradually turned indigo...MDMA

Overall effect: Loved up Physical effect: No effect
User reports: What can I say... these pills are excellent, it was like takingan ecstasy pill for the first time again. 45 mins to come up, nice peak with terrific rolls for about 5-6 hours. These are definitely the best pills that I have ever taken, very clean buzz and I guarantee that these will make you extra horny!! Get these pills if you can. Several of my friends have tried them and they having been raving about them. Hope that I can get some more real soon...godd hunting fellow trippers!!”

These are just the reports I found for the first 5 pages. I think I’m onto something here guys :) and now I feel lucky with access to what I have..

Notice how each report talks about them being the best pills they’ve taken in awhile (not super common looking at other reports) as well as an extra “trippiness.”

@F.U.B.A.R. often talks of how the product used to be trippier too... Lots of connections here.

-GC

Last edited:
It is clearly indigo for me. :D

Indigo, I just thought too if this batch is Leuckart and I send it in, I could ask the lab to look for n-formyl-MDMA. This should be there in quantities hopefully visible to their analysis, and is unique to Leuckart.

One study for PMMA showed that there was 15-20% n-formyl-pmma when made via Leuckart. Extrapolating for MDMA, and it’s reasonable to think if it’s there and there looking well enough they’d find it.

-GC

Is this the kind of color you saw? Marquis looks a bit indigo in the second photo.

Interesting that the sender commented that they expected it to be a mix, but it was just MDMA.

The colors on that Mistsubishi pill are very different than the colors shown for this molly sample, which looks more brown/purple than indigo.

Hey everyone, I e been keeping up with the conversation but haven’t posted in a while. My wife and I got some supposed checkpoint orange Tesla’s (230mg) about 6 months ago and finally had the opportunity to test them out. I know I’m not adding significant info here, just letting you know the experience. We had them tested, and came back as 100% mdma, no other active ingredients. It has been 1.5 years since our last roll. We dropped 1/2 pill about 5:30pm and by 6 we we’re definitely feeling it, she got real nauseous for the first 30 minutes of her roll, I was fine. Extreme eye jitters, and the most jaw clenching I’ve ever experienced. Absolutely no dilated pupils, no euphoria, no closeness, not really interested in music or conversation, just felt cold and high. About 730ish the effects were already starting to dwindle. So we took another half. The roll after that kicked in was much much better, but still lacking the classic mdma awesomeness lol. We took another half about 10 and fell asleep almost immediately after, meaning the third dose did nothing at all. My wife is a lot more susceptible to comedowns than I am and she felt sick and nauseous for 2 whole days afterwards, hard time sleeping because brain zaps would jerk her awake. On the third day she was fine. This marks 5 years that we have been getting mehdma, and it’s all been darknet since we lost our local plug. This was our first time to try pills as all the others were rocks and shards, sadly, same result. I think our mdma days may be over, which is sad, she only got to experience mdma for a brief time in the first place, and only about 4 good rolls before we lost our local plug and started getting this bullshit. So that was our experience. I’m really hoping something can be figured out with all of this!

Maybe we need three categories. Magic MDMA, Meh-DMA, and Sexual-super-freak MDMA.

But, yeah, it is just a totally different vibe. A friend of mine described the old magic MDMA as one prolonged orgasm, and that was my experience too. The meh-DMA just does not have that quality. And while I've never found babies particularly appealing, the meh stuff does just create a lazy vibe where you can't be bothered to do much of anything.
I agree with this 100%, since we are from the same area I’m pretty sure were getting the same stuff. In my late 90’s early 2000 days it was super magic, 2013-2015 it was sexual super freak mdma, and 2015 to present, mehdma. Very frustrating!

@Chonciceptor Would you clarify for some of the newer participants in the thread what your history of use was (you and your wife) when you first encountered MehDMA? As I recall, you had the same situation as me to some extent. Your dealer quit or you lost touch, and then you were cut off from a reliable supplier, right? As I recall, you had a long history of use but your wife was new to MDMA, yet you both felt the same MehDMA feelings when you tried the new product. Previously it had been all sexy and wonderful, and the new stuff was just meh.

This is a very concise and accurate description, by the way: "Absolutely no dilated pupils, no euphoria, no closeness, not really interested in music or conversation, just felt cold and high."

How would you describe the effects of mehDMA (in terms of duration, presence/lack of stimulation, presence/lack of empathy, anything else)? Also have the effects of the mehDMA been consistent since you first encountered it?
I have lots of experience with both will describe main characteristics:
MehMDMA - cold waves, sleepy mood, lack of energy, lack of empathy and feelings
Magic MDMA - slightly energized, very communicative, love feeling/euphoria, music enhance
Me personally I experienced dilated pupils on both

Is this the kind of color you saw? Marquis looks a bit indigo in the second photo.

Interesting that the sender commented that they expected it to be a mix, but it was just MDMA.

The colors on that Mistsubishi pill are very different than the colors shown for this molly sample, which looks more brown/purple than indigo.

So for that Mitsubishi pill I’d say that color is close, notice how there seems to be little patches of bluer shade, that’s how this looked too.

Indeed interesting they thought there was “speed or heroin” in it. Shows they are fairly uninformed user but that said they did feel as if the product was different from “normal” which is worth noting.

Because of the excitement of last night I’ll be doing some more tests today I think to see what I see..

-GC

I gotta say something has revitalized my motivation for this topic, maybe it’s the fact I’ve possibly stumbled upon my elusive “Leuckart” MDMA.. ;)

-GC

I agree with this 100%, since we are from the same area I’m pretty sure were getting the same stuff. In my late 90’s early 2000 days it was super magic, 2013-2015 it was sexual super freak mdma, and 2015 to present, mehdma. Very frustrating!

I remember 2013-2015 was a good time for MDxx. 2014 saw some of best Crystal MDA I’ve ever seen or had before or since. Tons of amazing shard MDMA. 2013 was full of awesome presses.

2014 I actually had an experience equal to my first (my first being 04-05 I believe). Goddamn I was in love with the world on that day.

I had product from 2013-2015 era last me up until this last year. When it’s good I try to buy a fair share to last me.

2015 was the end of a few things for me, IMO the “scene” has been progressively getting darker since 2015.

-GC

Gonna add more reports I find that resemble the more purplish/blue I saw...

Test result: Straight to black then dark blue/ purple after 40 seconds or so

Overall effect: Loved up Physical effect:
User reports: Pukka, best pill ever, got in Ibiza same time as I got Mitsi's last year.... then they came here soon after!!!!! they were better even than the the first Mitsi's that came out”

Test result: Turned purple after five seconds,then after about 10 secs,started turning black also.After 30 secs,it was a combinatoin of light purple and black

Overall effect: Dancy Physical effect: Jaw stiffness/clenching
User reports: The best I've ever taken.I roll almost every weekend and i still only needed one of these to keep me going for 5-6hrs.Reccomended by JQ.”

“Test result: fast to black and turned indigo ager about 25 seconds.

Overall effect: Loved up Physical effect: Jaw stiffness/clenching
User reports: Awesome!!!! at first it was really speedy, but it mellowed off. I blew up for hours, doing nothing but sitting on a friends back porch. I was with a lot of people i barely new, but i could look at them and feel a genuine feeling of love. It took about 30 minutes to come up. And when it hit, it hit like a tone of bricks! I rolled hard for about 4 hours. I went to sleep still rolling. When i woke up the next morning I went to work still feeling the mild wonderful effects of this awesome pill!!”

Test result: These mitsis are slightly smaller than some recent ones. Both in diameter and thickness. Flat on both sides. Mitubishi logo has one of the "prongs" slightly bent out of shape! Straight to black - Slight fizzing. Then purple-ish blue after 1 minute. Indicates MDMA

Overall effect: Loved up Physical effect: No effect
User reports: Haven't taken one yet, but Very good reports from those that have.”

After 2000 it becomes near impossible to find any more reports similar to mine.

A few key things.

1). It seems many of these reports are glowing compared to others on the list, often saying they were the best pills they had.

2). They seem to still differ from the supposed “radiant blue” seen with other presses from that time. This is definitely not a radiant blue.

3). Around 2000 I notice the reports indicating blue in the Marquis begins to show weaker pills based on the slower/weaker Reagent reactions as well as reports attached to these pills.

It seems that around 2000 they were nearing the end of Leuckart MDMA supplies which had been stockpiled and switching to MDMA made from other routes.

I also wonder if this Marquis reaction I’m seeing is what a more pure (or less pure?) batch of Leuckart MDMA looks like.. Because frankly the best reports I saw all related to the more indigo purplish/bluish reaction.

It’s the timeline thing too which is interesting. Lots of MDMA will go straight to black or purple to black and stay there, this color seems to develop over time..

-GC

I remember 2013-2015 was a good time for MDxx. 2014 saw some of best Crystal MDA I’ve ever seen or had before or since. Tons of amazing shard MDMA. 2013 was full of awesome presses.

2014 I actually had an experience equal to my first (my first being 04-05 I believe). Goddamn I was in love with the world on that day.

I had product from 2013-2015 era last me up until this last year. When it’s good I try to buy a fair share to last me.

2015 was the end of a few things for me, IMO the “scene” has been progressively getting darker since 2015.

-GC

I started thinking about this, and I actually had some decent local MDMA in 2014. A friend of mind contacted me because he had some crystal that came from San Francisco. It was an amber/cream soda colored crystal and smelled like safrole. I got a little bit of it, and as a result never really tried higher doses of it. By the time I knew I wanted more, it was gone. But I remember being on the front row of a show and almost puking as I came up, and then just being so happy on the car ride home from Austin. I also remember doing it one other time, at a beach. The thing that I noticed most about that stuff was that it never made me sick the week after I used it like the other Meh product did. The 2014 MDMA was probably the best stuff I had since 2005.

Do most people not get music effects on MehDMA? I feel like no matter how "good" or "bad" a batch of high quality stuff, music is one thing that remains absolutely amazing and sounds massive.

Do most people not get music effects on MehDMA? I feel like no matter how "good" or "bad" a batch of high quality stuff, music is one thing that remains absolutely amazing and sounds massive.

On Meh I would rather silence, every time. I am a dancer, sober or on any drug, and on Meh not only does music not sound good, I don't want to listen to it, and I sure as fuck don't want to dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.