• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread was started recently asking if anyone has found MagicDMA on darknet avengers the other day. No real responses yet. I've been eyeing some listings that advertise a full wash and recrystalization, but from what I've read here, that wouldn't actually remove the impurities that may be affecting the roll of an inferior product. Hopefully we can get some better reviews on the dnm forums. The only place were there seem to be some good discussion of product is on dn avengers, specially lots of discussion on cola. Not much chatter on the hub, dread, or envoy, unfortunately.

We shouldn't pay too close of attention to vendor reviews on the actual markets. Those should just be confirmation that a vendor is shipping the product successfully with proper stealth and not actually scamming people. The real product reviews should be on the forums, IMO.

Ah ok, I'll take a look on dn avengers. @vecktor gave a detailed rundown on how recrystallisation could work here, but it's a lot more of a complicated procedure than people normally talk about on here (if its going to be effective)

Last edited:
@opposable-thumbs Sounds like we might have the same thing, and I would love to see notes from someone who can help to unravel whether I have tolerance issues or just really bad luck with products, LOL.

So I gotta be quick but was scanning MDMA reddit when I found this picture of “Canadian MDMA.”

Notice how jagged the crystals are compared to blockiness of the last picture I shared, I’ve found product like this to be very good.

-GC

So I gotta be quick but was scanning MDMA reddit when I found this picture of “Canadian MDMA.”

Notice how jagged the crystals are compared to blockiness of the last picture I shared, I’ve found product like this to be very good.

-GC
That would make logocal sense. Jaggedness would be more representative of untampered, rather than neatly reconstructed rocks of art.

Nice and "Rustic."

Unless they are like the dumbass supermarkets and they think people only want to buy neat, uniform, identical sized fruits and veg, snipping off the edges for photo shots lol.

I can actually see it! Not disputing what you are saying though at all.

Last edited:
FWIW I reached out to the guy who posted the "Canadian MDMA" on reddit to ask if he'd be willing to share the name of the market/vendor if it was a DN purchase.
He said it wasn't from the DN.

Yea I never buy from the DN either...

I get the impression stuff like that ain’t easy to find via DN.

-GC

That pic of "Canadian MDMA" made me sort of antsy....I'm still waiting for the suspected magic M I posted about over a month ago. The cook was done mid-December, still waiting for my bit.
We may have some decent cooks over here.

I gotta message these guys to hurry up and send it already. 😆

They don't sell on DN.

I was hoping for a Christmas present but still waiting because I'm getting it "second hand".

I
That pic of "Canadian MDMA" made me sort of antsy....I'm still waiting for the suspected magic M I posted about over a month ago. The cook was done mid-December, still waiting for my bit.
We may have some decent cooks over here.

I gotta message these guys to hurry up and send it already. 😆

They don't sell on DN.

I was hoping for a Christmas present but still waiting because I'm getting it "second hand".
Just hope that the " first hand " hasn't been too greedy hahaha.

Did the effects of so called ‘magic’ MDMA vary wildly be ROA back in the day?

I have tried plugging, shooting and parachuting crystalline ‘champagne’ MDMA over the last few months and found each ROA to be like to a completely different drug.

The closest to rolling like a 90s quality pill was plugging - though with very much faster come-up.

Looks like rock sugar candy...lol
have you got the file from IEC yet?
That MDMA looks like it has been crystalised from an alcohol and broken up possibly after pressing. Physical form like colour is pretty meaningless.

Yeah, extremely rare, if not impossible, to find MDMA that looks like that on the DN. I’ve been buying exclusively from markets for the past 3 years and have never come across any.

Others may have had better luck than me though.

@Atelier3 I have been considering plugging. Do you use the same dose as the oral dose, or do you use less? Do you dissolve in water and use a syringe? That is what I did with 2CC. Plugging 2CC felt more like 00s MDMA than any of the MDMA I have done since 2005, but it was a short ride.

I

Just hope that the " first hand " hasn't been too greedy hahaha.

Shouldn't be an issue according to my source. Let's just say we know the sous-chef. Then again, who knows....last I touched this stuff was over a year ago and I didn't get to send it for testing so it could be nonsense.
I sent a message requesting again my amount today. Hopefully soon I can send it for testing.

@Atelier3 I have been considering plugging. Do you use the same dose as the oral dose, or do you use less? Do you dissolve in water and use a syringe? That is what I did with 2CC. Plugging 2CC felt more like 00s MDMA than any of the MDMA I have done since 2005, but it was a short ride.

Hi @indigoaura - yes I used exactly the same dose in all 3 ROA - which was 1 mg per kilo plus 50. In retrospect this was possibly too big a dose for IV (which I would never do again anyway) but spot on for plugging in my case. It worked out to be 150 mg cause I’m a reasonably big guy.

I dissolved 150 mg crstaline MDMA (tested) in about 4 ml of slightly warm water and put it in a 10 ml syringe. After a quick internal enema style rinse I plugged it laying on my side with the syringe fully inserted to the finger grips. One rapid push on the plunger. I left syringer inserted for about 10 mins while laying on side. After less than 20 mins I was off and away with incredible roll - at least as good as best 90s pills I ever had.

I momentarily had a negative side effect of feeling I could not swallow but it passed quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.