• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just spotted something- have you somehow, and I can't picture how- quoted me just 1 line at the very bottom there?

Haha just checked. Not sure how you did that bro? Lol. Hope the week has begun well for everybody.
What you on about mate, I didn't quote anything of yours.
It's not like I edited it out before writing this or any shit like that.

What you on about mate, I didn't quote anything of yours.
It's not like I edited it out before writing this or any shit like that.
Hey Im not accusing you of anything just to be clear, it just spun me out a bit to suddenly see my own words attached to the bottom of your quote, which I assumed was from another forum but maybe I missed that from this thread.

I never meant to suggest you quoted me intentionally or consciously for any reason, or that it was even yourself. I just spotted it, it obviously happebed somehow I just thought it was a bit unusual. I see you edited it out now. Where did you taje that quote from? Was it this thread?

Sorry for any misunderstanding I genuinely wasn't insinuating anything.

Hey Im not accusing you of anything just to be clear, it just spun me out a bit to suddenly see my own words attached to the bottom of your quote, which I assumed was from another forum but maybe I missed that from this thread.

I never meant to suggest you quoted me intentionally or consciously for any reason, or that it was even yourself. I just spotted it, it obviously happebed somehow I just thought it was a bit unusual. I see you edited it out now. Where did you taje that quote from? Was it this thread?

Sorry for any misunderstanding I genuinely wasn't insinuating anything.
Dude I was joking sorry I thought it was obvious I was apologies LOL
I said "It's not like I edited it out before writing this" because that's exactly what I did, and it was easy to verify that I did it as it shows the edit time that is after you posted about it.
I thought it was fun to deny something I obviously did.
As to how I did it I dunno, probably I multiquoted something and messed up somehow.

I do have this bit of info to share, which is interesting to me. I have been having these issues of nausea, dizziness, and lingering stomach problems following MDMA use. This occurs days afterwards usually. This summer, I had a similar next day response to LSD. However, while I was out of town, I had this same response to physical exertion. I did a hike that was a bit too much for my current abilities. It had about a 2000 foot elevation gain in 2.2 miles (then, obviously, the 2.2 mile decline). It was way too hot to be doing the hike. I had water with me, but probably should have had more. In any case, the next day I had the same nausea and dizziness that I get after MDMA. Here is another weird thing...during the hike, I experienced jaw pain and jaw tension as well.

Any theories on what is going on? I have done worse hikes that this before and not ever had next day nausea or dizziness. Seems to me that this is a physiological issue with my body and not something specifically related to the product.

good to know, glad you are on top of it. The amount of people that have no idea the gut is sort of another "brain" is oustounding. If you listen to your body, the answer was always there! Yay!!

@AutoTripper I agree if you have the means to make homemade kefir and the likes. ITS A GREAT PROBIOTIC. Even better than supplementation. Whole food! :)

There was already people saying taking a gram of mdma without severe effects (ie. hospitalisation/seizures etc), i mean a gram, even of the tartaric salt is a heroic/idiotic dosage.
so at the time 2005 people already was rolling on something way weaker than magicM
How much validity is there to this post?
When was this synth popular?

There was already people saying taking a gram of mdma without severe effects (ie. hospitalisation/seizures etc), i mean a gram, even of the tartaric salt is a heroic/idiotic dosage.
so at the time 2005 people already was rolling on something way weaker than magicM
Up until April 2005 in UK there was both excellent MDMA and pills. It must have been literally the second half of 2005 when the initial big changes started to be noticed.

Dude I was joking sorry I thought it was obvious I was apologies LOL
I said "It's not like I edited it out before writing this" because that's exactly what I did, and it was easy to verify that I did it as it shows the edit time that is after you posted about it.
I thought it was fun to deny something I obviously did.
As to how I did it I dunno, probably I multiquoted something and messed up somehow.
Haha all good thanks for clearing that up, glad I never annoyed you that was my only concern. I am a joker myself it's nice to be on the receiving end when I get the chance.

Yeah, really not sure how you did that and got my line in there, not that I mind in any way lol. Call it my 15 minutes of fame. ?

I don't believe a lot of users wait long enough in between rolls. If you want to roll like for decades and not just half a decade of fun in your total life time I am talking about rolling your nutz off even when your in a Retirement Home wearing a diaper at age 80 you need to use it roughly every 5-6 Months Shulgan and the Theory seems to be 3 Months and your Serotonin and everything is recovered. I read an Article literally ten years ago so I can find it now even if I tried with all the articles about how long it takes to recover from MDMA on Google but it said after 5-6 Months a Receptor in your Brain will heal and cause for lack of a better technical way to explain it a Tsunami/Tidal Wave of good emotions compared to say if your using every 3 Months at the very moment you fully recover instead of living life a little longer fully recovered and letting the Receptors and things that cause the high recover not just your health fully causes only large amounts of Serotonin and Oxytocin being released Vs. a rush of it that is how it was described from what I remember.

Read about Users that have used for over 10 Years and only use once a year maybe twice they say and it feels like the first time every time and ever since I stopped using it every 3 Months cause I started to notice probably combined or unrelated depression due to other things in my life so I decided to try waiting between uses every 5-6 Months... it was fucking AMAZING when i tried it again and I couldn't believe it compared to just waiting 3 Months but that is just my experience your over-use or under use will determine your experience with how long between uses like diet and most importantly daily quality of sleep to recover as best as possible. If you abused it even for a night of say using it for 24 Hours straight Vs. just one dose and maybe a re-up dose sometime into the roll and that's your good otherwise you should wait a Year to recover people that use daily like dozens of pills or a gram of mdma daily despite it not getting them High except maybe a bit of Dopamine release? Daily Use believe it or not or just too frequent like every weekend long-term users required 2 Years instead of 1 Year to fully recover these studies are all over the place some claim that heavy daily long-term users might not ever fully recover even after 2 Years without use.

I love MDMA as much as anyone who loves it the most hence I wait 5-6 Months between a roll hell if it's been 3 Months or even 1 Months and a special "occasion pops up" I would use it but just ONCE I admit that. Otherwise why risk loosing the Magic from just such a magically perfect drug that should be respected and used responsibly or your brain will sort of reject it's release of chemicals in a lack of a better way to explain it your brain thinks of MDMA when used daily long-term and you loose the magic cause it thinks "Oh shit not this stuff again i remember this Poison it won't release all those chemicals at once" but that is a stupid theory of mine not a fact at all.

you know what, being that mdma was what it was 13 years ago I can guess that the problem with 'todays' batch is that it is still black market propaganda and not nearly the love sensation that it's cracked up to be. I thought I was rocking the casbah, lol, hence I was clearly taken by a chemical that is best enjoyed as a once-off, not a rudimentary. it's a bad drug to make a recurring habit out of. and I think it's endemic to far too many rich nations to be justified as a viable pastime. got what I mean. some people would kill for a stolid meal whereas some folks are seriously double-dropping like it's going out of fashion. some things the mouth should scan and reject just based on a justifiable lack of braincells for having md play a role in one's social scene. not cool upon reflection. i have all but done a 180 on md.

you know what, being that mdma was what it was 13 years ago I can guess that the problem with 'todays' batch is that it is still black market propaganda and not nearly the love sensation that it's cracked up to be. I thought I was rocking the casbah, lol, hence I was clearly taken by a chemical that is best enjoyed as a once-off, not a rudimentary. it's a bad drug to make a recurring habit out of. and I think it's endemic to far too many rich nations to be justified as a viable pastime. got what I mean. some people would kill for a stolid meal whereas some folks are seriously double-dropping like it's going out of fashion. some things the mouth should scan and reject just based on a justifiable lack of braincells for having md play a role in one's social scene. not cool upon reflection. i have all but done a 180 on md.

This is quite unrelated to this thread, but there are plenty reasons not to double drop like it's going out of fashion, and the disparity of wealth between 1st world and the rest is not one.

to each his own. when I see starving children on TV I am thinking they are not in the formative stages of a class-a drug habit.

to each his own. when I see starving children on TV I am thinking they are not in the formative stages of a class-a drug habit.
I understand where you are coming from. I'm sure I have had identical thoughts to that myself, producing a feeling of guilt and self disgust how I would struggle to be happy and content without getting my way as in some high quality MDMA on top of my three-course first world meal lol! (and the rest)

But I no longer look at things like that and I understand that we all have our own unique spiritual journey and experience of life which I believe is part of our destiny and if it is our hearts desire to experiment with the purest and most enlightening and enjoyable of hallucinogenic substances then so be it, we only live once and who is just say what ultimately is right and wrong and justified or not?

So what are you saying is that abstaining from taking drugs benefits the extremely poor people that are not part of the 1st world in some way?
Or are you saying that it's not morally ok to enjoy yourself using drugs as you would create an even bigger disparity in enjoyability of life experience between you and any member of 2nd, 3rd and 4th world countries?

i am just saying, imagine these guys had a full belly of food and had social stories like this to part forth with. I am asserting that drugs in the first world, where they correlate with third world living conditions, is probably more suited to a thread discussing cocaine. but it's still classified as class a drugs of dependence from where I hail. there's little gratification knowing that party pills are plaguing people where a hot meal is still considered a blessing in certain regions of the earth we inhabit. these guys aren't all sitting waiting in vain for their drugs to spontaneously kick in. be a little fair, it's called being sensitive to some audiences who still have a zero drug policy but also have no formation of a black market through which these things circulate. the 21st century is not exactly much but sharp. ah well, i'll spare the afterthought for perhaps TDS or the like.. though there is an added layer of guilt should you be found guilty of gratuitously sponsoring the drug market whilst not sponsoring a child in a poor nation. at the very least.

i am just saying, imagine these guys had a full belly of food and had social stories like this to part forth with. I am asserting that drugs in the first world, where they correlate with third world living conditions, is probably more suited to a thread discussing cocaine. but it's still classified as class a drugs of dependence from where I hail. there's little gratification knowing that party pills are plaguing people where a hot meal is still considered a blessing in certain regions of the earth we inhabit. these guys aren't all sitting waiting in vain for their drugs to spontaneously kick in. be a little fair, it's called being sensitive to some audiences who still have a zero drug policy but also have no formation of a black market through which these things circulate. the 21st century is not exactly much but sharp. ah well, i'll spare the afterthought for perhaps TDS or the like.. though there is an added layer of guilt should you be found guilty of gratuitously sponsoring the drug market whilst not sponsoring a child in a poor nation. at the very least.
If that is how/what you think about drugs, I agree it is a very good idea that you don't take any.

How much validity is there to this post?
When was this synth popular?

So what they outline in that post is one of many reasons this task we have in front of us is so hard..

What they are describing is essentially impure homemade methylamine. Methylamine is used in many of the synthesis routes described for MDMA. When made via hexamine, ammonium chloride is a major impurity which when taken along with methylamine into the final reaction can cause MDA to form as well.

It’s my belief this was likely most commonly an issue from the late 90’s to the late 00’s when smaller chemists began to take more of the load in regards to production and supply.

Also that thread linked is viewing the differences between late 80’s to mid/late 90’s MDMA compared to 2000-2009 MDMA. If ya’ll remember I talk of a few different eras, these would be the first two more or less. The first marked by Leuckart synthesis MDMA, the second being when production was splintered to more smaller chemists which often used routes like AL/HG.

Notice how he asks why MDMA doesn’t last as long? Quoting 8 hours.. It’s my belief Leuckart MDMA and MDA lasted longer and was overall more stimulating.

Edit- Just a recap..

Late 80’s to late 90’s - Era 1 - Leuckart Mdma.

Marked by longer duration, increase stimulation compared to pure MDMA, and a Marquis reaction that goes black to dark blue over a minute. Typically induced nasty Tuesday blues, users often reported feeling wrecked in the week after.

2000-2009 - Era 2 - Smaller Scale Production, often Al/Hg (relatively.. overall more chemists and more variety)

Duration shorter, more in line with pure MDMA. Less stimulation but also less nasty after depression, afterglows become more common. Marquis reacts purple to dark purple/black.

2010-Now - Era 3 - PMK glycidate, large scale production takes off again

Duration EVEN shorter. Instead of stimulation or neutral energy, often sedating in nature. Little pupil dilation or empathy for strangers. Overall missing something..

-GC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.