• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What is up with the H

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
It's spreading faster then meth. back in 03 I smoked meth for the first time but I live where it is all over the place. There was never H around or that I know of or I would have done it. Now my brother detoxed from it a few months ago. H is all over the place on these forums and I just don't see how it's getting bigger and bigger. My bro lives in TX. And this is really concerning me. I'm not one to advocate drug use even tho I have messed up in the past but really. ? come on ppl. If I can go thru withdrawals from xanax I know you can get off the H.

Heroin is really becoming an epidemic, at least where I live as well. A couple of years back I didn't know that you could get heroin around my parts (Jersey), but then all of a sudden it was fucking EVERYWHERE and still is. I know so many addicts now that it's crazy when I look back to a few years ago when I didn't even know where it could be found...It really is shocking the way it's spreading. Just less than a month ago I had a friend that I never knew even used, die of a heroin overdose..it's just sad. Not to mention I am now myself an addict..

opiates actually can and do cause brain damage through oxygen deprivation there's a really good thread about this

Look I'm not trying to bash anyone. Looking out for those who want to quit. Yes meth causes brain damage I have it. I had a meth induced psychosis in 05 and thought cannibals where after me. My point is I'm like where the frake is it coming from. If you do it fine, it's your life. But, I'm going make sure that my litl bro doesn't get sucked back into it. I had to detox off of DXM which is pretty nasty and I just don't get it. I'm just a concerned citizen who is trying to get some answers.

it's becoming more popular because other opiates such as pills are getting harder and more expensive to get. people rather pay less for something more potent. also, the stigma of heroin is not as bad as it used to be seeing how IV use is not the only way of using.

it's becoming more popular because other opiates such as pills are getting harder and more expensive to get. people rather pay less for something more potent. also, the stigma of heroin is not as bad as it used to be seeing how IV use is not the only way of using.

that's another major factor. since potency has increased, other ROAs that didn't use to be very successful became so. I know fora fact I would have never tried heroin if I had to stick a needle in my arm. I have never done so to this day and hopefully never will.

I think all these new "abuse proof" opiates have a role in it as well. makes the pills "unabusable" thus making the "good pills" more expensive. and H is "the same thing but cheaper".

its becoming our generations drug just like coke/crack in the 80's.

I liked Roxi's 30's but those I was paying <no price discussion> and I was like this is to expensive. Plus the guy I was getting it from was a PM patient and they did a pill count and he got the boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope never heard of the golden triangle..... I think if I ever tried it I would get hooked instantly because I love pain killers. rules atleast you have the knowledge and no how that you have a problem if you want to call it that cuz I ain't going to judge you. I just got off DXM. you know how nasty that crap is and all it did was making me feel like I was dreaming. I don't want to talk about it anymore I'm getting kinda tempted.

Nope never heard of the golden triangle..... I think if I ever tried it I would get hooked instantly because I love pain killers. rules atleast you have the knowledge and no how that you have a problem if you want to call it that cuz I ain't going to judge you. I just got off DXM. you know how nasty that crap is and all it did was making me feel like I was dreaming. I don't want to talk about it anymore I'm getting kinda tempted.

bahaha...do yourself a favor, man. please, for your own good, stay AWAY from heroin. it will consume your life.

Cuz h I is dope and feels like an angel came down from heaven and gave u head. It's that good . Morphine will never go away . The demand is just way too high and where there is will there is a way. Mafias and gangs want to make money and heroin sells itself

I think all these new "abuse proof" opiates have a role in it as well. makes the pills "unabusable" thus making the "good pills" more expensive. and H is "the same thing but cheaper".

its becoming our generations drug just like coke/crack in the 80's.

Yeah we talked about this four years ago more H use was coming down the pike. Here in South Florida we were awash with pills.
That came to a grinding halt with this new legislation. It was inevitable.

H isn't spreading faster than meth in my area.

This thread isn't really OD material, it's really general and vague and the discussion is obviously going nowhere.

@OP, maybe this thread can shed some light on the topic, or if you have a more specific question related to harm reduction, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.