Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is this shite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtk

Greenlighter
Got this off this coastal town in north wales. Was supposed to be smack. But it's white rock like and runs clear as glass on a foil. Any idea what this is? Thanks 🙏🏼

Also, no buzz so far. I've never seen white heroin. Only brown and black.

Sorry, but we can't do drug identifications for obvious reasons (could be anything).

But it's unlikely to be crack as you would have felt something.

Also, where the fuck have you seen black smack?

Hang on - coastal town in North Wales? Full of scousers. There's your answer... ;)

Last edited:
One of the things being sold circa 2010 in The Netherlands was phenacetin (aka 'Super mix' or 'Turbo mix'. It's no more and no less than phenacetin, a paracetamol relative. Looks the same, runs the same.

No longer used because it causes cancer.

Sorry, but we can't do drug identifications for obvious reasons (could be anything).

Hang on - coastal town in North Wales? Full of scousers. There's your answer... ;)
Ì think they mean black tarheroìn
. Many (many) moons ago, I came across two vìàlscontainiñg 20mg òfNHS freeze dried diamorphine hydrochloride. It was brilliant white and IMed, ìt completely splattered me. So I reckon that's the target.
I do know some of the active component of black tar is monoacetylmorphìne, but christ knows how many weird compounds, like mecoñiç acid make the black goo.

Free meconic acid? I KNEW black tar was impure... but do they even omit the Ca(OH)2 step?

Badger's arse sounds refined in comparison.

One of the things being sold circa 2010 in The Netherlands was phenacetin (aka 'Super mix' or 'Turbo mix'. It's no more and no less than phenacetin, a paracetamol relative. Looks the same, runs the same.

No longer used because it causes cancer.
Àromatiç amines. Always dodgy, from paracetamol to nomifensine

Yep - the phenol of paracetamol offers a more favourable pathway... protecting it was a bad move.

Maybe hepatic failure was only invented in the 70s?

Yeah prolly was bullshit. I'm from SE Asia. We usually get the brown powder but got black tar like stuff sometimes too.

Sorry to be the downer but I'm locking the thread. We can not and do not try to identify drugs on BL.

Please get yourself a test kit online that would better help you identify what it is you have or if you are in the UK, WEDINOS is an excellent site.

Status
Not open for further replies.