• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is this drug?

I found I was very euphoric on this stuff even though I only swallowed it.

Yeah I found it extremely euphoric, and for much longer than the previous stuff I tried.

Sorry, i sort of lanuched into the topic without really ever answering the question.

In truth i cannot know what you had - if i had a sample of it i could certainly do some tests on it to determine if it was truly FREEBASE. (the oil form of methamphetamine, amphetamine or MDMA before it is converted into a water soluble salt that 99% of people would be consuming.)

What you had was not necessarily an impure product. It may have not been crystallised and dried properly - but doesnt mean it was poorly synthesised, rather just poorly crystallised.
What i did say was that gluggy, white product COULD be the product of a higher yielding synthesis that would NOT produce a beige/brown product like the other more common synthesis produces - and is so often seen in other samples also described as "base" - or beige waxy rock. See thread recently.

What i also said is that i very much doubt you had ACTUAL FREEBASE - for the reasons already stated.
"Base" is a street term and has to be given the sort of credence street terms deserve. Chemically it is likely that both products on each occasion were the same chemical, just in differing forms.

Anything that is dense - e.g. the FREEBASE oil (the densest) to very gluggy poor dried SALTS, is easy to consume a lot of at once. Less dense powder is harder to consume a lot of at once.

Ok, that was 2 weeks ago, now last week I got some more of this 'base', this time however it looked totally different. The satty looked a bit more full than last time, but the substance inside also looked different

So on the first occasion the "little" bit that you had on your finger may have contained, by mass, quite a bit more than you would have thought. The reason it was more full the second time is because there was more crystallisation dropping the density and upping the volume for the same MASS of product you were paying for. U may find that the second stuff is actually PURER because moisture and other liquid impurities has decreased. Its just that the first occasion you really did have an overly decent hit.

On euphoria - some people have stated that orally ingested methamphetamine has a more euphoric effect. I have no opinion on that but clearly 20-30mg of very high quality meth down the hatch will produce a long-lasting very enjoyable high.

You seem to know your stuff Biscuit :)

Thanks heaps for clearing that up dude.