• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is there to do during lockdown apart from drink?

If memory serves me correctly you were off the white now? How's that going for you? I'm waiting on "The Man" myself right now (20 white, 3 b)
20 white!!! fuckin hell mate you need to find someone selling weight. must have had a good nights grafting for that.

yes i'm off it. i've had a couple of lapses since rehab, one only on dark other on both, but i do not miss light or that life. dark i miss but it didn't do what i wanted it to so i think its over for me.

only satisfactory experience across both lapses was one of the batches of light i tried. to be fair that was fucking amazing and i could kinda see why i got so addicted but all the other times i scored it was underwhelming.

been having a lot of needle dreams recently which is weird cos i never had a needle fixation- made it worse when i went for an MRI and the nurse put a canula in a vein i couldn't even see lol, and i thought how nice it would be to just have a direct line into myself to put drugs in all the time.

Nurses always give me the 'you know people don't usually look' line when I stare at the IV going in...

Needle dreams also started during lockdown for me. Thankfully despite my fucking around with IV use, the desire to get high via IV doesn't extend to anything besides when I relapse on Heroin.

I've just been sticking to smoking weed in the evenings, since Monday.

Charles Baudelaire: Get Drunk
One should always be drunk. That's all that matters; that's our one imperative need. So as not to feel Time's horrible burden that breaks your shoulders and bows you down, you must get drunk without ceasing.

But what with? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you choose. But get drunk.

And if, at some time, on the steps of a palace, in the green grass of a ditch, in the bleak solitude of your room, you are waking up when drunkenness has already abated, ask the wind, the wave, a star, the clock, all that which flees, all that which groans, all that which rolls, all that which sings, all that which speaks, ask them what time it is; and the wind, the wave, the star, the bird, the clock will reply: 'It is time to get drunk! So that you may not be the martyred slaves of Time, get drunk; get drunk, and never pause for rest! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you choose!'
-- Charles Baudelaire, tr. Michael Hamburger”​

Indeed the vaxine evasive strain. Saw something like that on the BBC. The Brazilian coming from the amazon. Hod the wuhan flu han get to amazonia? Cis amozin come to us. And they open the Co tact less amazon's tore. Hardly essential

20 white!!! fuckin hell mate you need to find someone selling weight. must have had a good nights grafting for that.

yes i'm off it. i've had a couple of lapses since rehab, one only on dark other on both, but i do not miss light or that life. dark i miss but it didn't do what i wanted it to so i think its over for me.

only satisfactory experience across both lapses was one of the batches of light i tried. to be fair that was fucking amazing and i could kinda see why i got so addicted but all the other times i scored it was underwhelming.

been having a lot of needle dreams recently which is weird cos i never had a needle fixation- made it worse when i went for an MRI and the nurse put a canula in a vein i couldn't even see lol, and i thought how nice it would be to just have a direct line into myself to put drugs in all the time.

I've always tried to keep low on white as when it's good it's really good, I've spent stupid money in sessions before, the biggest I've been in was funded by a friend who stole their parents credit cards & we smoked all night from 8pm till 9am, about £1,300 was spent but I was so tweaked out when Jeremy Kyle came on it took 5 bags to just level me off. When white is good it's up there with clean MDPV in my view.

These days when I do white I become a right horny bastard, like now I just got another rock but my mate is in the same room as me & I'm watching filth on my phone as his tweaking over his missus barking at me. Got BL open, some Japanese girl being bummed with a strap/on from another woman & some nutcase barking about his cheating woman.......oh the life of a "dog & bone" smoker 😫

I've always tried to keep low on white as when it's good it's really good, I've spent stupid money in sessions before, the biggest I've been in was funded by a friend who stole their parents credit cards & we smoked all night from 8pm till 9am, about £1,300 was spent but I was so tweaked out when Jeremy Kyle came on it took 5 bags to just level me off. When white is good it's up there with clean MDPV in my view.
yeah its better to just save it to a binge every so often. for like 4 years before i got properly addicted i'd just buy an 8th (then sometimes another lol) about once a month instead of every 12 hours. has a better effect as well as being cheaper.

These days when I do white I become a right horny bastard,
ha it used to make me awful too lol. last time the shitty stuff i had just made me start tearing at my scalp and feel jittery, not fun!

i hae had some fuckign amazing sex on crack! before i got bad on it, when i cared more about the crack than the sex.

mephedrone was the best for sex though.

Totally missed the mephedrone phenomenon due to heroin fixation. But with crack, the mind was willing, but the body was incapable... :\

With crack, I could never get past the point of wanting more crack
quite surprised i ever did tbh.

though have also had my fair share of pipes while having sex. which is usually a waste of both crack and sex.

quite surprised i ever did tbh.

though have also had my fair share of pipes while having sex. which is usually a waste of both crack and sex.

As a contrast, I found vaping 3fpm whilst having sex was a valid use of 3fpm and sex.

I only did Meph once, ended up doing a gram my first time but it made my finger turn purple & swell up in a weird way which put me off it.

Never tried that 3fpm sadly, I've heard good things about it though. I assume you smoked it like the gear? What did it feel like?
Sounds like PV to me, that stuff IMHO was the best drug ever BUT also the worst too, I simply lost control of myself & it was so hard to quit smoking. a-pvp was truly the work of Satan himself as I had total lack of control with that stuff & did bad things on it due to the paranoia.

I only did Meph once, ended up doing a gram my first time but it made my finger turn purple & swell up in a weird way which put me off it.

Never tried that 3fpm sadly, I've heard good things about it though. I assume you smoked it like the gear? What did it feel like?
Sounds like PV to me, that stuff IMHO was the best drug ever BUT also the worst too, I simply lost control of myself & it was so hard to quit smoking. a-pvp was truly the work of Satan himself as I had total lack of control with that stuff & did bad things on it due to the paranoia.

I never got to try the PV unfortunately. But 3fpm allowed you to hit insane levels of euphoria without actually going insane ..

Hobbies..

Since the pandemic started I’ve gotten out a lot more to the woods, camping a lot with my dogs n wife, hiking, foraging (then making good stuff like jams with said foraged stuff) and lately wanna get into prospecting for gold and platinum as well as rockhounding.

Also have done a lot of cooking and baking, trying to continue to up my game in that department daily. Exercise and keeping busy with work also fall somewhere in there. Cancer kept me pretty busy at times too lol.

Then there is more intimate drug experiences with people you may not get to see as often cuz of life, like family. I had some good hang out type rolls with family I really enjoyed.

It sucks but use it as an opportunity to instill positive habits that you always kept on the back burner cuz “you didn’t have time.” Now there’s no excuse anymore for any of us.

-GC

Hobbies..
yep, this is basically what i've tried to do but i'm not as excited about them as i was at the start. i live in an inner city so i can't really get out in nature, next to a big park thankfully.

Cancer kept me pretty busy at times too lol.
fuck man i hope you're ok and in remission now.

Then there is more intimate drug experiences with people you may not get to see as often cuz of life, like family. I had some good hang out type rolls with family I really enjoyed.
sounds amazing!!! could never do that with my family.
It sucks but use it as an opportunity to instill positive habits that you always kept on the back burner cuz “you didn’t have time.” Now there’s no excuse anymore for any of us.
true, i've started running a lot more and improved my diet massively. i got til september without drinking at all but once winter kicked in i fucked it off.

today i'm gonna walk all the way into town and am pretty excited tbh. not been since november. gonna look at the sweet architecture, get some borgeous food in the big m+s and some plants in wilko.