• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is the Worst Thing You've Ever Done, and what is Your Biggest Regret?

I too fail to see the problem

You did okay/good stuff and you weren't arrested for it by the morons. Where is the bad part?

I don't mean to be insensitive.

Make a silly amount of sodium chlorate gunpowder (it's a much fucking better oxidizing agent than saltpetre/potassium nitrate. The regrettable but was packing a load of very finely ground mixture, into a copper tube, to make a mortar (I was quite literally, 'hoist by my own petard', a petard being the old name for a medievil seige motar!).

Make a silly amount of sodium chlorate gunpowder (it's a much fucking better oxidizing agent than saltpetre/potassium nitrate. The regrettable but was packing a load of very finely ground mixture, into a copper tube, to make a mortar (I was quite literally, 'hoist by my own petard', a petard being the old name for a medievil seige motar!).

I'm guessing that's how you lost your hand?

I dunno about worst thing....but I did end up nearly hooking up with my addiction recovery worker last weekend as bumped into them while out...halfed an eccy and i had a small lapse with the drink before coming up (should have waited) after being completely sober for 10month. Have to face them tomorrow at the group, should be interesting 🙈😂
it's to be hoped that your recovery worker would have managed to resist your (I'm sure not inconsiderable) charms as would have been hugely unethical of them otherwise given the power imbalance etc

on topic- worst thing I've ever done was to physically hurt someone I loved in a rage, and that's my biggest regret too

A lot of bad things i have made.Hurt a lot of people.Being irresponsible,too much self-centered.Not feel good about that at all,but i don't think i regret.....no point of that....but it's a part of me for good or bad

it's to be hoped that your recovery worker would have managed to resist your (I'm sure not inconsiderable) charms as would have been hugely unethical of them otherwise given the power imbalance etc
agree. this is a safeguarding issue and the worker will be viewed as taking advantage of a vulnerable person if they actually went through with anything. whether this is or is not the case in this instance is not for me to judge.

How old are you? Us men we get more attractive with age anyway. Depends on the shape but until 40 or 50 is normal. I am the same as you with girls. Previously too insecure to respond to any signals. No point in mulling over that shit. Live and learn.

About regrets i suppose that time i punched a guy because he didn't like psytrance and had a blackout not knowing about the incident for days until i was told. Never punched anyone before or since. I must say as far as reasons to punch a guy while morbidly drunk, it's not a bad one.
Safe behind my keyboard, I'd quite like to share I reckon psytrance kinda sucks. Jungle, gabba, dnb, "idm 😅" - great, but unless I'm cunted I simply cannot be around most psytrance. Maybe someone can chuck me a choon and prove me wrong.

OT - getting on methadone, i wouldn't have to fuck about in the pharmacy multiple times a week despite having a job and a kid all cos I pissed benzos twice 6 months ago (diazepam can stay in urine 8 weeks and I was tested monthly), my fiancée would be my wife and not fucking dead after deciding to have a swig of a take-home!!

Also I dunno if this is just me but does anyone else on methadone have unnecessarily large shits????
Like that's not the worst problem, but when you have to deal with a bowl of bangers and mash Bodger's Badger would vomit at almost daily, it starts to feel like it's taper time.

Safe behind my keyboard, I'd quite like to share I reckon psytrance kinda sucks. Jungle, gabba, dnb, "idm 😅" - great, but unless I'm cunted I simply cannot be around most psytrance. Maybe someone can chuck me a choon and prove me wrong.

OT - getting on methadone, i wouldn't have to fuck about in the pharmacy multiple times a week despite having a job and a kid all cos I pissed benzos twice 6 months ago (diazepam can stay in urine 8 weeks and I was tested monthly), my fiancée would be my wife and not fucking dead after deciding to have a swig of a take-home!!

Also I dunno if this is just me but does anyone else on methadone have unnecessarily large shits????
Like that's not the worst problem, but when you have to deal with a bowl of bangers and mash Bodger's Badger would vomit at almost daily, it starts to feel like it's taper time.

I'm talking 90's stuff mostly. Newer psytrance isn't so hot.

A couple of the best tracks:

I like the other styles you mentioned too but psytrance has a special place for me.

That second track ain't bad @Mjäll I'll give you that.

Still rather go to a jungle night tharr!!

Good luck my man, hopefully the diazepam helps your vibe be more natural, and that'll help. It should only be that first encounter, then if that goes well you should be golden.

Tut tut at them like, but it's not like they had a crack sesh with you and took advantage. If they're otherwise good at their job I hope you can both move on.

Putting you in a position where you're really nervous about going to a meeting is a bit shit but hopefully they've learned from it. Ha their arse is probably gonna hit the floor when they see you!

Take care @iTry91

That second track ain't bad @Mjäll I'll give you that.

Still rather go to a jungle night tharr!!

Second one is a unique thing of its own actually. Very early psytrance, almost before it was born, with lots of techno elements. Ahead of its time, our outside time.

Anyway i will not punch you for preferring something else. Hehe

There are a few things but the main one for me is the amount of drink and drug driving I did between the ages of 18 and 35. It was only by the grace of God that I did not kill anyone or kill myself - although I was arrested for failing a breath test once I blew under once placed on the Stations intoxyliser and was released without charge.

I was caught twice smoking gear in my car after just scoring and rattling but as I had finished the drugs by the time the police detained me, sitting in a parked car with the engine off and keys out of the ignition (something I always did automatically when parked up somewhere dodgy for a spliff, plate, pipe, crank, whatever after locking the doors to stop thieves etc from just smashing the window and reaching in) but after a search and on the second occasion, a coffee from the plod to help wake me up, I was released on both occasions due to no overt evidence of my intention to drive on those same occasions and having no drugs left in my possession, despite being high as hell with scorched sheets of foil all over the car.

Like I had done on a weekly basis for decades, I got away with it again and I never learned nor appreciated how pathetic, reckless and selfish my whole fucking life long roll was with this shit. I used to brag about the one occasion, this was around the new millennium when I managed to outrun the cops while smashed on ee's. I spent the next 5 year at least thinking that what I had done was badass, as opposed to stupid and criminal while the fact of the matter is that I only managed to avoid an accident or cause a fatality up until now through sheer luck.

I have not driven since they first prescribed me methadone in 2014 - its difficult to think back on how beautiful some of those Sunday morning sunrise trips down the motorway when coming back from raves in Liverpool, London and everywhere in between. After being pilled up all night, a blast of speed would go down before the car started with spliffs being smoked non stop as we headed home. Some of those rides were amazing and used to have sentimental value as part of the trip out but in reality it was attempted manslaughter and to say that my recollections of these times are somewhat tainted now is an understatement.

I have not driven for 8 years and will not attempt to again unless my situation is turned upside my head-weize you get me?

There are a few things but the main one for me is the amount of drink and drug driving I did between the ages of 18 and 35. It was only by the grace of God that I did not kill anyone or kill myself - although I was arrested for failing a breath test once I blew under once placed on the Stations intoxyliser and was released without charge.

I was caught twice smoking gear in my car after just scoring and rattling but as I had finished the drugs by the time the police detained me, sitting in a parked car with the engine off and keys out of the ignition (something I always did automatically when parked up somewhere dodgy for a spliff, plate, pipe, crank, whatever after locking the doors to stop thieves etc from just smashing the window and reaching in) but after a search and on the second occasion, a coffee from the plod to help wake me up, I was released on both occasions due to no overt evidence of my intention to drive on those same occasions and having no drugs left in my possession, despite being high as hell with scorched sheets of foil all over the car.

Like I had done on a weekly basis for decades, I got away with it again and I never learned nor appreciated how pathetic, reckless and selfish my whole fucking life long roll was with this shit. I used to brag about the one occasion, this was around the new millennium when I managed to outrun the cops while smashed on ee's. I spent the next 5 year at least thinking that what I had done was badass, as opposed to stupid and criminal while the fact of the matter is that I only managed to avoid an accident or cause a fatality up until now through sheer luck.

I have not driven since they first prescribed me methadone in 2014 - its difficult to think back on how beautiful some of those Sunday morning sunrise trips down the motorway when coming back from raves in Liverpool, London and everywhere in between. After being pilled up all night, a blast of speed would go down before the car started with spliffs being smoked non stop as we headed home. Some of those rides were amazing and used to have sentimental value as part of the trip out but in reality it was attempted manslaughter and to say that my recollections of these times are somewhat tainted now is an understatement.

I have not driven for 8 years and will not attempt to again unless my situation is turned upside my head-weize you get me?

I respect you for taking ownership of it. Also big up from England too

Yes, methadone, like all opioids, slows intestinal transit, so you end up with shits that feel like you're giving birth. Seeing that I'm on endless repeat prescription of dihydrocodeine, I've had to come uo with certain coping mechanisms (likesquirting 5-10ml of veg or mineral oil up my arse, to make bowel movements easier). Honestly, if you feel a taper is needed, go for it, as a mate who had a huge heroin habit told me about having to use an apple corer, to remove the centre of his shit, so the rest could collapse down, in order to pass it without destroying his anal sphincter. Doubt you'll ever see that in a hollywood film about heroin addiction!

Haha yeah I've had to "go digital" a few times when trying to pass a shit that's been building for a week in my colon. It's very undignified...

Haha yeah I've had to "go digital" a few times when trying to pass a shit that's been building for a week in my colon. It's very undignified...
Stool softeners are your best bet. With opiates, too much water is reabsorbed, so it becomes huge and hard. Stool softeners will not move it through your intestines quicker (laxitives do, but aren't a good idea), but they do mean going for a shit is like squeezing play doh through one of those shape templates ie. a shit load will come out (yes, that was intended), but it won't rip your sphincter in the process, with blood & pain ensuing (which is the aim of the whole thing).
Ask in a pharmacy for Laxido (doesn't even taste that bad!)