• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the weather doing in your part of Australia?

Apparently they've started telling people to evacuate already in certain areas here. So not looking forward to this :\

yeh been windy here today and yesterday, nothing out of the ordinary though.

maybe you you oughta pitch a tent on castle hill and hope for the best ;)

Apparently they've started telling people to evacuate already in certain areas here. So not looking forward to this :\

My best friends family lives in Sarina, and i have family in Innisfail, and you're in Townsville - batten down the hatches and tie yourself to the ground and take care of you, FaNaQar! <3

It has been scorching hot here in Melbourne - 41 and 37 on the weekend, 35 today and it's still really hot. It was 34 degrees in our house when we got home (downstairs is considerably cooler, thank goodness). We have much of the same on the weekend and then it drops to a far more civilised 24 & 25 on the weekend - apparently, hey - this is Melbourne, it could be snowing tomorrow) =D

You realise how big Qld is when I look out side and it is blue sky and relatively calm. NickyJ doesn't need much encouragement to pitch a tent so he should be fine. The flooding in Townsville is whats going to suck (I lived in Townsville and in the first month I survived a flood and a cyclone). Surf should be fucking intense down here this weekend.

Hurry up Yasi, do your worst and piss off west. We have the first doof of the year to attend next weekend and we might need a few extra days to dry out first.

Feel sorry for all you peeps in Queensland :(

Damn.jpg

^ I hope all of our North QLD bluelighters are safe & battening down the hatches!

Best of luck to them sa <3 It's gonna be a rough night up there tonight :(

Today in western Sydney: currently about 36C. Not as hot as yesterday thank you very much :X

My parental units have been evacuated and are coming to stay at mine. Wish they'd hurry the fuck up. Had some very sideways rain just a minute ago but it's stopped now, it's still early days!

Haha, funny you say that. I got an insurance renewal notice the other day and I haven't paid it yet! But it's not due for another week so she'll be right ;)

WINDY AS A MUTHAFUCKER HERE!!!! But we still have power for the moment, totally stoked with that.

No reports of deaths or injuries last night! Go you tough Queenslanders <3

There's still communities that they haven't been able to get into yet that might have been affected, unfortunately.

He kept us all updated over the course of the cyclone and is fine :) His house is still standing, no real damage except to his garden - other houses around him didn't fare so well. But yes, he's in one piece :D