• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the weather doing in your part of Australia?

NOT HIS GARDEN!

In other news, my cousin ended up okay too, she was holed up with some friends under a staircase :p

So Melbourne was just completely owned by a series of really severe storms - a friend of mine was almost washed away in his car an DFRS was flooded into her home and was almost washed away too. :(

Last edited:
In the western district of vic and not a drop of rain today. Seems as though its the only part of the state that missed the rain.

Got power back last night, life is grand! :D

eggman: Not the good kind of blown unfortunately :(

I have absolutely no fucking idea :\ It's currently 38.1, Windy, Overcast, Rain, Thunder and Lightning..Fuck you mother nature, make up your mind :X

Today was cooler and looked like it was trying to rain which is supposed to come 2morrow.

Autumn has been tempting us here in Sydney, with crisp mornings and cooler afternoons. But then today, BAM, 30 degrees again. Fuck you summer!! Just go already! I don't wanna hear another peep out of summer until at least December 1st.

Autumn has been tempting us here in Sydney, with crisp mornings and cooler afternoons. But then today, BAM, 30 degrees again. Fuck you summer!! Just go already! I don't wanna hear another peep out of summer until at least December 1st.

Here fucking here!!!!

It's been annoying weather here in Melbourne too - warm and muggy!! I hate warm and muggy weather. I want cooler and crisp!! It's Autumn now, give me the divine Autumn weather already. This over rated muggy summer weather needs to piss off quick fast (so the fungi can grow)

Autumn, fuck this summer weather off asap.

At least it's raining now, that's a plus. Tomorrow is 27 degrees though!! Ugh.

Perth is currently overcast, light shower's on an off but the weather people say we have some decent sized storms heading our way..

Oh well, at least my car gets washed.

Fucking miserable. Sunny for 5 minutes, then stormy, then ten minutes later back to sunny!

In Perth WA we are getting rain finally but its a pain in the arse if you have to walk home from the bus from work in the evening etc, ive been drenched so many times and i have had four umbrellas this year and have broken two of them and lost the others on the bus