• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what is the recommended dosage for snorting Ritalin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha thanks palli! I was just about to ask what it was for. I've read a lot on here about pharmaceutical grade cocaine but never knew what it was for. Schedule 11? Is that a typo?

For rittalin, for a cocaine user, 20mg up one nostril, if you feel it and its not too much after 5-10min (kicks in super fast when you sniff it, sometimes under 5min), do a 2nd 20mg pill

rittalin is fucking expensive as hell up here .50 a mg. 20mg yellow generics sell for 10$

I got 60x20mg scripted a month, and fuck, le junk, if you IV, i reccomend trying IV rittalin aslong as you dont have the gelling 15's, 30's or concerta (but with concerta you can just cut it open and cut out the rittalin only non gel side) rittalin is fucking insane for going on benders on.

You just fiend so bad for it, you just want more and more, 1 is too much and a million is never enough with them.

If you IV, do 20mg, it'll remind you of shooting 1 point of gooood coke with all the rush, but none of the ring

Rittalin IMO is an entirely underrated drug. Here its sold as "poor mans cocaine" to the people who shoot it up. If you can handle shooting 20mg and like it, try 40mg, it'll rock your fucking world!

Only problem is the crash, but when your high on it, its awsome!

Just be warned, when you start doing your ritts, your probably going to end up doing them all by the end of the night even if you only planned to do 2

they make you fiend like crack if you IV them, even sniffing them makes you fiend hard

also, the 2nd time i ever did methylphahajkakfgdhfdate (the chemical in ritt) was in the form of concerta 54mg pills, cut them open, clean em off, sniff only the white half once you scraped up the wax

HOLY FUCK I did over 30 of them on a 2 day bender and 3 days without sleep with my girl! we just traded a kid an eight of weed for them and since that time, rittalin is a hard drug to me

fuck but once you pop, your gunna do every ritt you got before you stop

edit: GOTTA MENTION THIS! WARNING! HIGH DOSES OF RITTALIN WILL MAKE YOUR DICK STOP WORKING FOR 2 DAYS, IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A BONER NO MATTER HOW HARD YOUR WOMAN TRIES

AND IF YOU DO MANAGE TO GET A BONER,MEASURE IT, IT SHRINKS YOUR DICK!

Last edited:
I would suggest no less than 20mg snorted to get a buzz for first time, maybe even 30mg. When I used ritalin frequently I would snort doses of 40-80mg at once for a good buzz.

Ritalin is under rated by a lot of people I think, it is far from the best high but I find it a relatively clean high that doesn't have too bad a comedown, I use to get it for free at school and it was mad fun, I would be chatting to everyone heaps and have my work done so fast. It isn't that euphoric compared to meth or whatever but you have the benefit of it being extremely cheap or free and taking a known dose, a gram of street drugs could have any amount of what you are actually paying for in it, a pharmaceutical tablet has the same dose every time.

Man i used to have serious problems with Ritalin ay,like when u have a prescription you can just go mental i used to do soooo many like if they were in front of me i would just rail them straight up no hesistations but after a whole they started to taking the worst toll on my mental health, and fuk it was epic to quit them but i ended up doing alright. But i still dont mind railing the occasional ritalins now if i can get them because they are sooo good when combined with Pills. Btw a good dose to start 20 mg up each nostril that should get your ball rolling pretty well. From there just move up until you realise how fuked up you are from them and try to taper off lol. PS: hje comedowns are the fuken worst out ay, i have nightmares of my 180 mg comedown ay from a year back

I have a serious question for Ritalin users especially hard cord people: lets say hypothetically a shit load of Ritalin fell into your lap, and its sitting in your closet only a foot away. But your an ex serious drug user, shooting crystal at 15 until who the hell remembers. Point is, its 20 odd years later and you do coke every now and than but never really took to stimulants. Should you..... after doing more cocaine and crystal (oh yeah I forgot you shot coke for years off and on) SHOULD that person (u) even bother with the Ritalin sitting a foot away. something you never really thought about using to begin with? Is it worth the hassle?

I would do it for nostalgia, and maybe the ritalin might have some effect despite the high coke tolerance. And besides what else would you do with it?

Snorting Ritalin

Hey everyone. This is my first time so sorry if I do this wrong.
I'm prescribed Ritalin for ADHD and I also deal with anxiety.
I recently tried snorting Ritalin for a high and I didn't get it. It did however relax me a whole lot and calmed me down better then taking it the usual way. I'm not sure if it's just cause of how my brain works. When I do it this way I work better and my friends like me more. I snort 80mg in one go in the morning that's my prescribed amount a day. I don't have any real side effects or come downs apart from feeling a bit nervous at night. I've been doing it every day for the last 2 weeks and I like how it's going. Is what I'm doing wrong or dangerous?
Please let me know.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

I must say that just about any dose can be bad..

I myself, stupidly, abuse this for many days without sleep, eat... Been at times where I seriously thought my heart would fail in any minute.. Been told in hospital my heart would stop.. then race..
I had severe infections cos of this.. One where I couldn't even drink. I am tolerent to pain but this unbearable.. I had to keep moving, twitching, make noises to just bear the pain.. I had to stay 2 days in hospital getting antibiotics IV, locked in psychiatric ward..
Being stupid and using lots of days in a row can lead to stimulant psychosis. I was off meds and drugs and no disorders for a long time and I began thinking and imagining and feeling thigs that were not real.
I did manage to get high or something for 15 days in a row.. with all the infection,chronic pain, unpleasant times, very very few sleep and eat.. now dosing more.. 80+ pill seem to make me drowsy

Be careful.

I was prescribed Ritalin three weeks ago for the first time. I'm 35 and have been diagnosed with ADD. Being the addict that I am, I decided before I took the first one that I would snort them. Yes, there's a high, a focus, an interest and it's enjoyable. But it goes away so fucking fast. The half-life is only 1-3 hours. My script is 80mg per day. If I do 20mg, I feel great for an hour, write and speak well, and then...crash. It's terrible. I want something else to treat the ADD, but I'm in India, and have been told by doctors that Ritalin and Strattera is all they use. Everything else is banned. No amphetamines here. Don't know what I'm gonna do about it...

Experienced, but retired veteran cocaine user looking for a good buzz this evening. After browsing thru my current inventory, I've decided on Ritalin. What would be a good amount of mg.s to snort? Thanks.

Le Junk ;)

obviously didn't read all the comments and i'm probably too late but... DON'T SNORT THAT SHIT.

the binders and fillers are terrible and the best way IME to take methylphenidate is sublingual. it tastes a little crappy, and even numbs your mouth out like coke a little, but it's worth the rush.

i never went past my prescribed dose (10 mg- nothing), really, at least not sublingually.

Stuff like this even a doctor cant answer with exact details. It depends on how your brain/body responds, even your snorting technique can effect outcome. Today was my first ritalin dose in 11 years and I snorted my 40mg extended release dose, and of coarse I ground the beads, apparently for alot of people thats huge for 1st time but most said ide be feeling good but I got little more than a morning cigarette effect. Than again I've read reports of 40mg being quite intense.
So pretty much, take small lines at maybe 10-20 mg in 10 minutes, You will very likely have a good cocaine high with a less intense rush by 40-60mg but as mentioned, go very slow. 40mg may spin your head as much as me on 80mg.

Le Junk......retired and former heavy user of all drugs

I'm basically in the same boat. Tolerance rears up quickly I find. I usually get stuck on a binge until it's gone. I do like it though. It is a form of HR for me anyway. Due to your experience I would try bigger doses for first dose. I usually take 40-50mg either by one non sanctioned method or other. I don't find IV much more effective than snorting personally

Please DO NOT snort ritalin, It is possible but absolutely not worht it, the buzz sucks badly...Ritalin, adderall vyvance, these are all best takin' orally

In my experience, Ritalin consists of approximately 45 minutes of "high" and hours upon hours of a very shitty "low". That is, unless you take another line. Once you decide to call it quits you have hours to endure laying in bed sleepless paranoid your heart's going to give. The cycle continues until next thing you know your supply is gone and all you want to do is sleep until you get a refill or some other stims.

It's so shitty, and yet I can't seem to stop :O

DO NOT SNORT RITALIN as much as ppl might say its great they are just fucked I used to pop 5 then snort 5 just to get me going untill I got a sinus infection and also had to get them drilled out now it wasnt a regular thing but not worth it its a better safer high just eating them anyway up to u but u will sooner or later find out it F..KED ur nose

Status
Not open for further replies.