• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

me and a few friends smoked some random ass white rocks that this chick brought over she said it was morphine i dont know what the fuck it was but we smoked it on top of some good weed. i felt pretty sedated more so than normal weed smoking and i felt some pretty intense euphoria. everyone that smoked it wanted more and offered to buy some off the girl but she wouldnt sell any. later the next day my buddy came over with a bit more of it and we smoked it straight up got pretty high for a while and came down some. we both were like lets get more but luckily couldnt find any of that shit so we just got some weed haha. but ya that was definitly one of the most addictive drugs ive done whatever it was.

im starting to think that crack/cocaine/methylphenidate/MDPV (i group them together because they all work in the same way on the brain, which is a different way than amphetamines like meth or d-amp) has a more fiendy nature than meth, due to it's shorter duration, but I've never seen people fiend for anything like I've seen people fiend for meth. For some reason, the redosing is usually simply due to boredom on meth, whereas on coke i significantly CRAVE the drug. i only redose on meth if it's nighttime and know i have no chance of sleeping, so i redose due to boredom of sitting around in a mildly altered, slightly uncomfortable, insomniactic state. Meth, IMO, when used responsibly, is less fiendy than fucking methylphenidate, and the comedown isn't as bad either. By responsibly, I mean, without redosing, and not using unhealthy ROAs such as vaporizing and IV. Even with insufflation, there is very little impulse to redose, nor a particularly devastating comedown. Even adderall has more side effects/comedown than meth. But everybody reacts differently to drugs, so don't take my word for it.

Methylphenidate/coke/MDPV, however, seem to create incredibly intense cravings during the comedown (which is devastating on all of the mentioned substances), and rather than a desire to redose, it feels more like a need, and an intense one. It's sort of like the end of a roller coaster, where you're like "That's it? I waited in line for that? I need to go at least a few more times". Even though the weaker of the three, MPH, is carely reccreational, the comedown is still more hellish than meth, as is the desire to redose. I guess it's tradeoff though, because from what I've heard, MPH and cocaine are not neurotoxic. MDPV probably is neurotoxic, though.

I can't think of the term, but the state where you can only feel pleasure in doing a particular drug, usually yay or similar, back in the 20's researchers said that because cocaine could create this, made it physically addictive, dependancy etc. , not just psychological. Even without detox or withdrawal symptoms. Amphetamines got overlooked in that regard at the same time, but blow was socially more taboo. Meth pills were like prozac today or something, just medicine it was asserted.

I'd be rich if I never tried powder. Out of anything that is the one I crave. Dream about. Have to change the channel if Blow or Scarface comes on. Going without is just like celibacy. For a sex addict. Blew a lot ofnmoney but always compartmentalized it as a recreational drug like booze. The others are to get me thru.

I've tried amphetamines, coke, oxys, benzos. Although I do love benzos and oxys (probably since I have anxiety problems and these make me feel more "normal"), they aren't as addictive. I love stimulants, any kind of stimulant! They feel much more addictive to me. I'm too scared of coke to really enjoy it. I see people doing lines and lines of it, I'm scared of heart problems, so I won't do that much. Mostly amphetamines, well like 4-FA, I just love that feeling!
I am not actually addicted to any of them. I don't want to stop using anything but I definitely could if I needed to :p

I was hospitalized due to seizures from benzo withdrawal (clonazepam) some time ago. And this was on a quite slow taper. I thought benzo's were bad, but I'm soon out of words how evil they are.

I never abused my benzos, had them a really short time, and am still fucked. They take the cake for physical fosho. Heroin can't hold a candle to Xanax when it comes to physical withdrawal.

I was hospitalized due to seizures from benzo withdrawal (clonazepam) some time ago. And this was on a quite slow taper. I thought benzo's were bad, but I'm soon out of words how evil they are.

This. Benzos will kill you if you stop using them abruptly after long term use. They are a subtle and insidious addiction.

^Yeah GHB and alcohol can kill you aswell. I believe those are the only three addictions that can kill you if you don't taper it down first.

For me Ecstasy then methadone. I really enjoyed coke and heroin but when I was out I didn't feel like I wanted to die if I couldn't have more. MDMA is the worst for me. I go from. "I LOVE EVERYTHING I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE" to "This world and my life is a joke I hate everyone, kill me." my manic depression prolly has a lot to do with the awful comedown.

^ you didn't mention much about addiction in your post. Pure MDMA is kind of self regulating, as you can't roll everyday. You can try but you will most likely fail from a hellascious come-down.
Do you have a methadone addiction?

^Yeah GHB and alcohol can kill you aswell. I believe those are the only three addictions that can kill you if you don't taper it down first.

Barbiturates arent common these days but I understand the most dangerous dependancy. Read something about their tolerance, basically what would have been a fatal OD dose when you started, in a short period might be fatal or cause coma to miss that dose.

Butalbital are the only ones I see going around and then, rarely. Seconal would be a strength that could cause the above scenario. Many in fact ate reds with a liquor chase for the purpose of suicide. Others did the same cocktail just for that high and edging death.

Benzos man, and they prescribe them to 14year old kids like candy, ive never done H or any opiate so i cant speak on that

Opana by far. I've done my fair share of opiates (i cant think of one i havent done) and regularly use heroin, but Opana is one addictive beast. I only sniff (no needles), but even then the super fast and breath-taking onset, followed by an amazing and "up" opiate high is fucking addicting.

hell, even heroin, ketamine, and cocaine arent as addictive (i only use a couple times a week, if i even have the money)

Barbiturates arent common these days but I understand the most dangerous dependancy. Read something about their tolerance, basically what would have been a fatal OD dose when you started, in a short period might be fatal or cause coma to miss that dose.

Butalbital are the only ones I see going around and then, rarely. Seconal would be a strength that could cause the above scenario. Many in fact ate reds with a liquor chase for the purpose of suicide. Others did the same cocktail just for that high and edging death.

Right barbs, forgot about those for a sec. :)

=D Pretty good. How long have you been living in The Netherlands/Belgium?

Twee jaar nu, sinds augustus 2010. Ik woon in Groningen.

On topic: I think I'm gonna settle on cocaine as my final answer. I could see how I immediately wanted more heroin when I was taking it, but I perceived the degree of harm and risk of overdose, and the amount to which it made me completely non-functional in other parts of my life made it easy to decide to stay away from it.
With cocaine, the effect is so short and the psychological craving so strong that it's easy to justify "just one more line" or "a final blast from the pipe".

^^Yeah Pyscho, cocaine did a complete mind fuck on me. Sometimes I still crave it, but don't want to go back to that dark place in my head.

With alcohol, I would get the shakes without realising it. But other people would notice. When I went to jail, they gave me librium so I wouldn't have seizures. So that physical dependency was hard as well.