• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What is the meaning of faith?

Brendan12

Bluelighter
Is it possible to have 100% faith in a world of matter and 'hard' mechanics?

Is it possible to have more than 100% faith like I do? 180%

What does that even mean to have more than 100% faith.. isn't having the faith to do the things you want enough?

Well it might be reasonable to align faith with doing the best you possibly can each moment.

So what do you guys/girls think of faith?

Faith to work miracles perhaps?

Gold mining platinum.

Is it possible to know the position and momentum, simultaneously?

Well I think yes.. but we can evaluate each dimension and its properties..

Do any dimensions lack existence until seen for example? That is a good question..

The basic wave is a coordination of dots.. that make up the frequency vibration of the wave..

Indeed each coordinate in the wave is a particle.. so we see the tendency.. for particles to collect together to create something higher..

Where are they going and why?

That's up for us to understand.

Faith is as focused as anything else in life.. I think faith is important in respect 80% of the time.

It's not that complicated.

Faith is a belief you can sustain without the need of evidence.

If you believe in something and continue to believe in it even with a lack of the level of evidence it would normally take to convince you, you have faith.

If you believe in something and continue to believe in it even with a lack of the level of evidence it would normally take to convince you, you have faith.

I like that definition.

When travelling the spirit world, throw yourself in faith first or you won't get anywhere.

When negotiating with an entity: faith first.

Imagine you are a rich man. A guy walks straight at you, hand stretched out, palm up, saying: "prove to me you're rich by filling my hand with stacks or I won't take you seriously!"

Well sorry no, thats not how the spirit world works, and our earthly branch of that is no different.

Faith is one of THE major currencies you have if you spend it wisely.

The right and wrong convictions will make you or break you

I'd say it's a balance of belief and intuition, but it could be different for you

I like that.. a balance of belief and intuition..

Maybe add superstition as well?

Faith is more than just sustaining belief. It is the confidence to let go of fear and attachment in stressful situations so that you can let the natural momentum of the universe carry you into your desired reality.

It involves putting your trust in something that is more complex and holistic than the physical life that you are living and the ideas you have adopted in that limited physical life through the society and culture that you grew up in.

Those who have true faith receive more qualitative experiences out of life. Because you realize that once you expect something to go a certain way or you expect something to follow a guideline or a rule book then you have completely lost the integrity and the authenticity of whatever it is you are dealing with and it prevents you from fully experiencing that thing to it’s full capacity and all of its potential to enrich your life. You are imposing your own ego and obsessive behaviors on something that is just supposed to flow into your life in a natural way.

Most things that you are afraid of or stress out about will just work themselves out naturally if you relax yourself enough to the point where you feel the push of nature take you in a direction that will cause you to have less fear and anxiety and uncertainty towards life.

I don't think faith has to be in anything at all, even though that's how it often plays out.

Faith is a quality of benevolent trust -- benevolent to you, others, or whatever. It's a "vibration", if you will, that one holds inside oneself, particularly in the face of suffering.

It's unconditional and doesn't require reason.