• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is relativly safe to mix with xanax?

Long story short. I have a pretty high tolerence for opiates. Need about 100mgs of oxy to be where I want. I have zero tolerence to Xanax. I have 10 perc 5/325 and 1.5 xanax bars. These 10 5,s wouldn't do shit so how much Xanax do u think is recommend to potentiate the percs? I did take 1mg of Xanax eralier and just fell asleeep. Also I took. .5 Xanax 30 min ago and am trying to decide how many percs to take. Thinking about cwe for the percs. Would it be safe to take any more xanax after i take the percs? Any suggestions? Thansk.
If it takes you 100 mgs of oxy to get where you want then you should do them all, with a CWE and no more zanax, you said 1 mg put you to sleep, right? And Start a new thread when you ask a new question, people don't read down this far if they've already read the thread.

If you were just scripted it (meaning in the last week) and you don't have a tolerance just skip your xanax. There's no need for any potential danger. You don't want to wake up at the hospital wondering how you got there.. If 1mg put you to sleep tread lightly on alcohol or any other CNS depressants. Have fun and enjoy and most importantly be safe!