View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous What is peak psychedelia?

ErgotFiend

Bluelighter
I've noticed that doses over of a miligram of LSD and past 15 grams of mushrooms tend to be of the same caliber. That is, reality destroying and life changing. Personally, I've only reached that level with DMT plus LSD, so it only lasts a few minutes at most. (even though sometimes time ceases to exist) I'm curious, in y'alls experience, what is the final plateau, if there is one? What would be a list of unique effects you would ascribe to this ultimate tier? Is it even worth it?

Def worth it but can also be shattering. Unexplainable. Sometimes you cease to be you

you can go past the plateau and just not know it because time disappeared such as black-out or white-out, but before that you get all time all at once and time reversals as well at the same time. for me it's about 3 seconds of existence in about 30 slices laid on top of each other, and even if nothing is happening - it can be quite manic.

you can go past the plateau and just not know it because time disappeared such as black-out or white-out, but before that you get all time all at once and time reversals as well at the same time. for me it's about 3 seconds of existence in about 30 slices laid on top of each other, and even if nothing is happening - it can be quite manic.
You I trust you tried it ;)

several times, accidentally, the experience of incredibly stoned -> blackout -> incredibly stoned -> blackout etc. is amazing but also like being beaten to a pulp of immobility and lost memory.
I prefer to aim for the nearby event horizon, before -> blackout. that way I come back with more memory of the strangeness I went to see, experience.

i've taken two tabs on white blotter. i got a ten strip and for some reason part of the strip was soaked with color, it almost looked purple. i took the soaked part of the strip being greedy and because some of the other tabs were going to be given to less experienced trippers.

anyways, after about an hour it got to the point where it was like my vision was getting sucked up into a black hole by my mind. i'd travel through these silver tubes into different dreams and i guess i was talking and not making much sense to anybody. it was like i was in different places completely dreaming, but my body was still left awake not really sure what to do.

i've posted this trip before and always have this advice, i think drugs like salvia and smoking dmt are a better/safer bet if you want to have the full blown trip experience. like with dmt and salvia what i understand is that people smoke the drug, they experience the trip and then they come down.. with a large dose of lsd or whatever i took, it was like going back and forth repeatedly and it's just too hard to make sense of. i think it'd be easy to do something stupid like jump out a window or whatever. i wouldn't take a dose of drugs like that again unless it were legal and i were in some type of safe space where i couldn't jump off something high.

i've also taken so much 5meo-amt that i thought there was a person in my room that wasn't there. it was kind of weird because it wasn't even that trippy, but my room was bigger and a little different and there was a dude in it. he told me to go outside, so i listened to him, went outside came back in and then had the rest of the trip with normal visuals... seems like kind of an odd trip experience. i might attribute it to my schizophrenia. shit can get weird. i don't see why i wasn't getting sucked up in my mind into black holes or tubes. i just saw some dude. kind of lame. lol. but i guess i just wanted to see my mind was possible of making something so real. the visuals when the dude went away were more like cool colorful stuff all in the air for a very long time.

i've taken two tabs on white blotter. i got a ten strip and for some reason part of the strip was soaked with color, it almost looked purple. i took the soaked part of the strip being greedy and because some of the other tabs were going to be given to less experienced trippers.

anyways, after about an hour it got to the point where it was like my vision was getting sucked up into a black hole by my mind. i'd travel through these silver tubes into different dreams and i guess i was talking and not making much sense to anybody. it was like i was in different places completely dreaming, but my body was still left awake not really sure what to do.

i've posted this trip before and always have this advice, i think drugs like salvia and smoking dmt are a better/safer bet if you want to have the full blown trip experience. like with dmt and salvia what i understand is that people smoke the drug, they experience the trip and then they come down.. with a large dose of lsd or whatever i took, it was like going back and forth repeatedly and it's just too hard to make sense of. i think it'd be easy to do something stupid like jump out a window or whatever. i wouldn't take a dose of drugs like that again unless it were legal and i were in some type of safe space where i couldn't jump off something high.

i've also taken so much 5meo-amt that i thought there was a person in my room that wasn't there. it was kind of weird because it wasn't even that trippy, but my room was bigger and a little different and there was a dude in it. he told me to go outside, so i listened to him, went outside came back in and then had the rest of the trip with normal visuals... seems like kind of an odd trip experience. i might attribute it to my schizophrenia. shit can get weird. i don't see why i wasn't getting sucked up in my mind into black holes or tubes. i just saw some dude. kind of lame. lol. but i guess i just wanted to see my mind was possible of making something so real. the visuals when the dude went away were more like cool colorful stuff all in the air for a very long time.

You might have gotten a strip that was pre-tested and then the assholr just sold it as is.. Don’t eat the purple part if I was you.

-GC

LSD + DMT also gave me my "ultimate" trips, I have never felt the need to go past that. I don't see the point.

After that it starts to get "clinical", and you won't really remember it anyways.

Think of your poor receptors

You might have gotten a strip that was pre-tested and then the assholr just sold it as is.. Don’t eat the purple part if I was you.

-GC
it was so much stronger than a normal trip though. i've taken two tabs of other stuff that was strong and definitely real.... whatever was on those tabs was fucking insanely high dosed. i would think if it were tested it would have less ug's on it... there is no way i was getting placebo effects either. it was like the craziest psychedelic experience i've ever had. i've taken 5 and a half grams of decent shrooms and it was no where near as strong as those two purple tabs. it might not've even been purple either. it was just soaked with liquid i'm pretty sure.

i just want to say, i've taken fake acid too a few different times. i can always tell when it's not real.... i can't really believe that the tabs weren't soaked with something psychedelic from my experience with it.

it was so much stronger than a normal trip though. i've taken two tabs of other stuff that was strong and definitely real.... whatever was on those tabs was fucking insanely high dosed. i would think if it were tested it would have less ug's on it... there is no way i was getting placebo effects either. it was like the craziest psychedelic experience i've ever had. i've taken 5 and a half grams of decent shrooms and it was no where near as strong as those two purple tabs. it might not've even been purple either. it was just soaked with liquid i'm pretty sure.

Did you eat the purple part of the strip or the white part? Have you compared both sides?

If it wasn’t purple then nvm..

-GC

it was tinted weird. i really can't remember. it looked wet tbh. it was thicker blotter paper too... but i ate the part that looked soaked because i thought it would be stronger... i ended up giving the rest of the ten strip away to friends, but i asked around and no one thought the white parts were particularly out of this world like i did. it was WAAAY over 150ugs per tab though unless i had some kind of psychotic break. i've tripped hundreds of times too and other than smoking salvia and doing whip its on psychedelics, i never really got the effects of this trip and it was like doing salvia or whip its over and over with their absolute strongest effects, like stronger than whip its, just dreaming in another place while my body was awake in reality not really knowing what to do.

i really think if it had something to do with a test kit that it wouldn't've been as strong, but who knows. i'm glad i took it whatever it was because it's a memorable experience. it def didn't taste weird or anything....i was just looking on reddit a few days ago and some people dye mdma crystals to make them look purple. it's just regular mdma dyed purple from what all the posts said....

6 tabs of LSD plus a gram of ketamine and edibles. That was life changing,

Hitting the k hole on high doses of LSD is fucking insane.

That one time with 7g of shrooms was not something that ever need be repeated. I mean, I was fully functional and able to pay for my pints at the Vietnamese restaurant but when time stopped and I appeared in space......it was interesting but I've had much more profound trips on less than half that amount.

In fact, even though the 7g thing was very enjoyable, I feel a visceral revulsion to the idea of ever going near that again. Now if only alcohol was this anti-addictive for me.....;)

I've reached peak psychedelia through a variety of different substances/combos, so I won't mention any specific experiences, which by the way all unique.

One commonality in my heaviest experiences is complete ego loss, to the point of forgetting who I even am.

Can actually be traumatic, so I very rarely try to access these places, its "usually" from being stupid or overconfident.

High doses of LSD get me there.

For my time (and money) I prefer to do it with a dissociative. Ketamine can reliably get me to the point of traumatic and forceful change every, single, time. It doesn’t last 12 hour. It doesn’t eat up a day. You go in. You have the mind melting experience. You come out, cry on the floor for a minute, do some stretching, have a glass of water, pee, and think about it for a few weeks. That’s where it’s at for me.

Wondering what is peak psychedelia makes me recall peak DXM visions.. probably nothing to do with the molecule, it's just that young age allowed for dosages to be pushed harder.

Though peak psychedelia isn't really peak psychedelia at all if you can't bring it back to consensus reality, I'd say. Peak psychedelia is where it can flow over into reality, where it doesn't have to reside somewhere compartmentalized in the mind. Semantics, of course.. but when it comes alive and you get to live your trip, that's the more interesting optimum. It doesn't necessarily relate directly to the most heroic of doses, as formative as these are nevertheless.