• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth What is in this meth that made me sick

inherwords

Greenlighter
I ingested about a .2 of meth and the next day my whole body was sore Ia had cold chills and felt nauseated for 3 days flue like symptoms. I have done meth regularly daily for years now and hardly experience this. It's close to how cotton fever feels except it last much longer. What could this be cut with?

You sure you didn't just catch the flu or something? You think it was the meth?

Did you buy it from the same source you normally do?

Y
You sure you didn't just catch the flu or something? You think it was the meth?

Did you buy it from the same source you normally do?no it wasn't from the normal source. My friend bumps it and she said it didn't break down all the way. It was all shake and no shards just curious what people could cut it with to cause this feeling its Terrible

Different batches from the same source doesn't mean it's been cut with something different. You just can't know what your ingesting. Every time you get a new batch, start out with a tiny, little bit to test...This prevents an OD as well as let's you know what you've got.

FYI, if by "Ingesting" you mean you swallowing it, you might want to change your route up, because believe it or not, it's the worst way to do it as far as negative physical damage. It eats the lining of your stomach and entire GI tract away, including your throat, and stomach ulcers are really common and develop quickly...and at the same time, it's being basically time-released into your blood stream over hours, so burning and aching all over for quite a while is not uncommon. And if it's cut with something caustic or any straight chemicals at all, that's a long time for it to eat away at your body, hence the burning and aching in the extremities...