• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is a LSD Loop?

the loop is a natural extension of frame stacking which is a natural extension of sensory persistence or trails.
the sense of time passing is altered, and time which marches on is simultaneously also standing still, and even moving backwards.
It lets you be much more than you were, by being everything that you have been for the last 5 minutes or so simultaneously.

Doesn’t necessarily have to be a bad thing. Remember one time I got into a very ridiculous loop, which can best be described as the sensation of “I get it now, that just kept repeating and repeating. Not that I was understanding something new, it was just that moment of realisation that went on and on.

It was really, really silly haha

Never had a negative loop myeslf but a buddy of mine got stuck in a loop and kept saying "it's all good man, it's all good" and he kept trying to run out of the house. It started when we were in a car from a get together to the house we would finish tripping at. Our soberish non tripping driver mentioned the police had pulled someone over and he saw the lights from the backseat. After a few blocks he demanded we pull over and he got out of car and put his hand behind his back and thought a police chopper was after us. He layed down on this side street and we had to basically pick him up and put him in the car. Once we got to the "safe" house his loop started. He was trying to let us know that it was "all good" saying that the police were not after us but then he would run out of house each time. Sad to say we had to pin him down while tripping hard on 4 blotters which made the trip terrible for everyone. We didn't want him to get hurt so holding him down for awhile eventually broke the loop.

To surrarize your internal dialog might go something like this;

"Something is wrong.."
"What's wrong??"
"Nothing is wrong.."
"Okay"

"Something is wrong.."
"What's wrong??"
"Nothing is wrong.."
"Okay"
"Something is wrong.."
Etc etc