• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is 2-FMA compared to 4-FMA?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Having tried 4-fma, i came accross 2-fma which is new to me.

basicly, what is the difference in effects? I assume 4-fma has an edge of being that bit more enjoyable and stronger and slightly more potent? By my own ideaology of my drug experiences which sometimes can make no sense as I am no expert at chemistry so I guess I will have to continue doing even more different substances as an excuse as if I need one :p

The 2-fluoro amphetamines are basically not serotonergic, they are much more potent, much less euphoric and more functional, and shorter acting. The 4-fluoro amphetamines are much rollier/more serotonergic, much stronger but also less potent, much more recreational.

Yes exactly, 2-FMA and 2-FA are more similar to Dexedrine or Adderall. While the compounds in that series with the 4 substitution are more like MDMA in nature. But I wouldn't go dosing them like you would a traditional daily stimulant as a way to use it like the pharmaceutical ones.

I'd read a report somewhere of a young man developing heart problems after using 2-FA daily for a couple years. But that was obvisously very heavy use and if used sparingly it shouldn't be overly dangerous. Wish I remember the forum where that thread was from, may have been on a private one....

Good luck with your trials.
Stay Safe <3