• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids What Helps with Gabapentin(oid) Withdrawal?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Been on it for years and am usually fine, just mild anxiety, when I run out, but this time I've been out of it for six days and I'm having full-blown panic attacks and my whole body hurts. I take it for neuropathy in my legs but have full-body nerve pain right now. Somewhat more concerning, I've been having increasingly frequent - and lengthy - absence seizures the last couple days.

Black seed oil might help as far as natural remedies go. But as with most natural remedies, it only helps to a point.
Thanks, I'll look into that. Is it psychoactive at all?

I ended up getting an emergency Gabapentin script and some lovely IV Lorazepam to boot! My mum came home from work to find me what she thought was catatonic and slightly panicked when I was totally unresponsive to her, she she called am ambulance*. They diagnosed a prolonged partial-complex seizure and gave me Lorazepam and an emergency Gaba script so it ended well I guess. Gonna try and make it last, though. I had no idea Gabapentinoid withdrawal could be so bad.

*to be fair to her, I HAVE had Catatonia before when I had Psychotic Depression.