• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Meth What has happen to Tennessee and Louisiana now?

Likewise I’m shock that cities like New Orleans or Chattanooga no one really does meth there as it is mostly crack and pain killers.

Not sure why meth is not thing in New Orleans or Chattanooga. I hear that Tennessee and Louisiana have meth but I think it mostly in the country and small towns than a city. And not sure why New Orleans or Chattanooga meth is not thing there.
I don't do meth anymore but I can assure you that meth is readily available in Chattanooga.

It's potent and it's cheap.

I don't do meth anymore but I can assure you that meth is readily available in Chattanooga.

It's potent and it's cheap.
Is meth the drug of choice there? Most like to do crack? The reason I ask is meth is very popular on the west coast.

Some cities seem to have a lot of drug users like Philly what is it like in Chattanooga?

Some one said Shreveport had so many meth users that it is in the water supply in the river.

It's really a mixed bag here. Lots of meth, lots of fake Adderalls (meth), opioids of all kinds (too much fentanyl), coke & crack, and of course plenty of weed and shrooms.

It's really a mixed bag here. Lots of meth, lots of fake Adderalls (meth), opioids of all kinds (too much fentanyl), coke & crack, and of course plenty of weed and shrooms.

How does it compare to the west coast or cities like LA, Phoenix or Vegas?

It’s big in the western USA, has been for as long as I’ve been alive at least. In a lot of those cities it’s referred to as “dope”, which I always thought was weird but whatever

On the east coast, there was (for some reason) a line dividing the northeast USA from “The South”, where the popularity of the drug more closely resembles its popularity in other parts of the USA. For whatever reason, it just never became that big in northeast cities, outside of a few subcultures that used the drug, and crack remained the stimulant of choice. I’ve heard that’s been changing in the past decade or so and that meth has been making inroads into those markets.

It’s big in the western USA, has been for as long as I’ve been alive at least. In a lot of those cities it’s referred to as “dope”, which I always thought was weird but whatever

On the east coast, there was (for some reason) a line dividing the northeast USA from “The South”, where the popularity of the drug more closely resembles its popularity in other parts of the USA. For whatever reason, it just never became that big in northeast cities, outside of a few subcultures that used the drug, and crack remained the stimulant of choice. I’ve heard that’s been changing in the past decade or so and that meth has been making inroads into those markets.
So I live in middle Tennessee between Columbia and Franklin just moved here about month ago and I can't anything. I've taken Ubers to Columbia because it's more city kinda and asked around the methadone clinic and offered to even pay people anywhere from 40 to 100 bucks to help me out. I'm currently going through methadone withdrawal and can't find anything. I'm sure if I was in a city like Nashville or Memphis I'd have no problem but where I'm at it sucks