• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Meth What has happen to Tennessee and Louisiana now?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Well there use to be lot of meth in Tennessee and Louisiana and now I hear the place is going dry now well very little meth now in Tennessee and Louisiana from what I hear.

And Chattanooga and New Orleans and Baton Rouge no meth there now or very little from what I hear.

What is going on in Tennessee and Louisiana now?

Last edited:
The meth billboards must be working

VENB_18126_6709207A.JPG

VENB_18126_6709206A.JPG

4c990b8aed521.image.jpg

Do you get idea the state is more into pain killers now and pills than meth It seems.

Tulsa seem to still have a lot of meth and so is much of the midwest and west coast.

I believe in New Orleans and Baton Rouge it is mostly cocaine and crack that popular there it seems.

I haven't taken or sought any crystal meth in a year or so but I know folks. As recently as a month ago there was plenty of high quality Tina here in Chattanooga.
Also, we have more than enough fake Adderalls (meth+caffiene) going around. I'm on one of those right now.

Back when I was cranking it (like 2015-2020) it was by far the most readily available & least expensive drug you could buy, with the exception of marijuana. Quality was pretty consistent too, there was only a couple times where I had subpar experiences.

I lived way out on the periphery of any kind of drug trafficking route, too, so (just based on my own personal experience of having it be readily available 24/7 despite living in the goddamn boonies) I have a hard time believing that entire states could be “dry”…you probably just need to expand your social circle of dirtbags and degenerates :USA:

I haven't taken or sought any crystal meth in a year or so but I know folks. As recently as a month ago there was plenty of high quality Tina here in Chattanooga.
Also, we have more than enough fake Adderalls (meth+caffiene) going around. I'm on one of those right now.
I had no idea there was such high quality meth in Chattanooga but now the quality is very low and lot of fake stuff in Chattanooga now.

I guess people in Chattanooga more into pain killers and pills than meth now. In Tulsa and Phoenix meth seems popular there it seems.

I guess people in Chattanooga more into pain killers and pills than meth now. In Tulsa and Phoenix meth seems popular there it seems.
Like everywhere else, things cycle in&out of popularity.

You can almost always find whatever you want here, but yes-- sometimes pills flood the market and other times it's more meth.

I haven't heard of any quality issues lately, but I know that a year or two ago there was some really shitty coke floating around. Like utter bunk-- I wouldn't snort it even if it was free.

I live in East Tennessee, and in the 8 years I’ve been doing it, I’ve almost never had a problem finding it. Prices fluctuate, obviously, but it’s always somewhere. Most of the time, everywhere. lol

Social opinions are often directed by the media driven narrative. Meth is just as available, if not more available than it ever has been. Amazingly while the cost of living consistently continues to increase. The cost of methamphetamine is a historic low. Purity continues to be in the upper 90% range. Potency variable, most available methamphetamine is racemic, being d l methamphetamine.

Sell your body for meth? Isn't it dirt cheap nowadays
Absolutely.

You can easily get top notch clear as window pane glass OUNCE for *mod note - NO PRICE DISCUSSION IN NSADD PLEASE* depending on whether there was a recent bust anywhere near the area or not.

Well then I'll just say that the price has dropped by at least 33% in the last year and a half two years.

Last edited:
Social opinions are often directed by the media driven narrative. Meth is just as available, if not more available than it ever has been. Amazingly while the cost of living consistently continues to increase. The cost of methamphetamine is a historic low. Purity continues to be in the upper 90% range. Potency variable, most available methamphetamine is racemic, being d l methamphetamine.
You are absolutely 100% incorrect. Regarding potency. It is 97% d-Methamphetamine

Cartel meth is not racemic. They have perfected the resolution, meaning removal re-raceimization and recycling of the levoisomer until there's only dextromethamphetamine left.

I can point you to the national drug threat assessment where they detail the technical analysis of all of the samples of seizures that they've done throughout the whole year and it equals 97% pure and 97% d-methamphetamine

May sound conspiracy like but I've noticed fentanyl is far easier to get here in Canada. A few years ago meth was everywhere
The powers that be may want most addicts dead

May sound conspiracy like but I've noticed fentanyl is far easier to get here in Canada. A few years ago meth was everywhere
The powers that be may want most addicts dead
Not sure about Canada but is it meth more popular in smaller cities than big cities like Vancouve, Toronto and Montreal. I hear there is more meth in Calgary and Edmonton in Canada.

In the US meth seems more popular in South, Midwest and west coast it seems than the north east part of the US.

Well I not know about Tennessee and Louisiana it seems Kentucky, South Carolina and North Carolina in the news the cops are busting meth labs every week so it seems very popular there In those states.

Not sure about Canada but is it meth more popular in smaller cities than big cities like Vancouve, Toronto and Montreal. I hear there is more meth in Calgary and Edmonton in Canada.

In the US meth seems more popular in South, Midwest and west coast it seems than the north east part of the US.

Well I not know about Tennessee and Louisiana it seems Kentucky, South Carolina and North Carolina in the news the cops are busting meth labs every week so it seems very popular there In those states.
Maybe. In Toronto and BC fentanyl seems to be easier to get and more people on it. An old school friend is living in Edmonton and got on meth last year and from what she says it's big there

Maybe. In Toronto and BC fentanyl seems to be easier to get and more people on it. An old school friend is living in Edmonton and got on meth last year and from what she says it's big there
Likewise I’m shock that cities like New Orleans or Chattanooga no one really does meth there as it is mostly crack and pain killers.

Not sure why meth is not thing in New Orleans or Chattanooga. I hear that Tennessee and Louisiana have meth but I think it mostly in the country and small towns than a city. And not sure why New Orleans or Chattanooga meth is not thing there.