• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What happens when you touch Meth?

It won't get you high...

Lsd is one drug I know of which is bio active on skin contact iirc

I understand that. A friend told my cat that it can embed in your skin and it can also make it change it's color. I'm new to bluelight so don't give me shit haha.

Just so you know for future reference, there's no point referring to yourself as 'my cat' or 'my bird', it offers no legal protection and frustrates people.

i have heard from many people that handling the meth too much reduces its quality. it apparantly "taints" it.. also, putting it in a bag with any other substance, for example i once bagged up a gram for a friend.. used a bag that had some rubber o-rings in it.. took them out of course, but they complained it had been tainted and was useless. my friend had to give them another g. i was shocked... literally didnt believe it.. but my friend said its true.. and i dont think he would have given out another g if he didnt believe them

How could it possibly become embedded in your skin just by touching it? It's a potent chemical, but it's not going to melt through your flesh or anything crazy like that. Tell your friend to stop talking to cats.

nothing, It doesn't melt in your hand like choclate. If you injest it though, you will certainly regret it. The ONE time I will ever do meth - I had anxiety and had to drink an entire litre of liqour to go to sleep. And I don't even drink - needless to say, it was horrible.

This thread reeks like tweaker. Crystal imbedded in skin by touching it? Handling meth taints it? Tweaker superstitions.

you would have to bathe in meth HCl before you'd ingest a decent amount through your skin.

you would have to bathe in meth HCl before you'd ingest a decent amount through your skin.

you'd also get pretty severe burns if you bathe in it. meth·hcl has a melting point of over 130˚C ;)

find a nice sized shard, take your pointer finger and try and break it.

there's your answer.

If your skin is oily you might ruin some of the meth(ive had shards basically dissolve in my sweaty hand before) but the meth wont ruin you unless you actually get high from it.

If your skin is oily you might ruin some of the meth(ive had shards basically dissolve in my sweaty hand before) but the meth wont ruin you unless you actually get high from it.

Same here, hands be sweaty as fuck n i'll be higher then a kite, stuck,not thinking about rolling up a bill,or using a straw, and the second i touch a shard with my sweaty hands i literally sit and watch it melt like an ice cube.